Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

paradigm

IF-Dazzler

paradigm

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:18pm | IP Logged
Her eyes search for you

Summary

Siddhi helps Kunal get AD's custody. Abhay finds this out and this unleashes the psycho in him. He begins torturing siddhi emotionally, psychologically and physically. While she fights back at first Abhay and Sulekha systematically break her will down. At the same time, during the case Kunal begins doubting Siddhi's story that she married Abhay for love. When he gets ADs custody AD tells him how he was sent away despite Siddhi's pleas and came back only when the case started. Kunal confronts Siddhi but she does not tell him the truth. 

Kunal continues investigating and Abhay continues abusing Siddhi more and more. Kunal discovering the truth coincides with Siddhi suffering a breakdown. Kunal saves Siddhi from Abhay and gets Abhay punished. But the Siddhi he has is a changed woman. A woman abused and battered grappling with low self esteem, Siddhi has stopped talking and can't bare to be around anyone. 

The only person to whom she gives any positive respnses is Kunal. Can Kunal's love and care heal Siddhi's wounds. Will the bubbly and full of life Siddhi ever return?

Note: Guys I had an idea of writing a short FF. It will be a much more serious and dark one than my other FF. But I wanted to write a sensitive take on domestic violence and how true love can heal all wounds. But given the serious nature of the FF I am not sure how many would like to read such a FF.

So if you want me to write this FF please like this post and comment. If I get a favourable response I will write this FF.

Edited by paradigm - 19 November 2012 at 1:51am

The following 23 member(s) liked the above post:

sinalfan1minalhzambareparichay_fansadh24sankari.badsraju73nikki-73myra_3490adoharesanasinalsavariyabharomanju_sinald.padminiMalarkodiakrksinalbesteshi.nlrpmenonsindhu_v-Rojaa-kalpanaRjay_bpm

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Short FF: Her eyes search for you; Note on pg 2" in Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

d.padmini

IF-Dazzler

d.padmini

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
go ahead .. will wait for your FF

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

akrk

nikki-73

Groupbie

nikki-73

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:55pm | IP Logged
Please do continue...

rpmenon

IF-Rockerz

rpmenon

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:06pm | IP Logged
Please write!

eshi.nl

IF-Rockerz

eshi.nl

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:11pm | IP Logged
please continue...
no sensitivity left in the show.atleast we could read that in ur FF

sanasinal

sanasinal

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:45pm | IP Logged
Pls continue... I'm waiting 2 read such ff n really wanted our show next track lyk dis in wich kunal after knowing truth heals sid wounds vid his love, care n give sid a happy lyf never leave her alone regret himself 4 sid's pain dat will leads 2 a better love story of SINAL

chitsss

IF-Dazzler

chitsss

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:40am | IP Logged
It would ahve been a great idea if the show wasn't so crappy right now! Negativity there and negativity in your FF , taht will be an overdose!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rainbowgirl-Hima-shweta_r

rainbowgirl

IF-Rockerz

rainbowgirl

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:02am | IP Logged
Am amazed at people Shocked Isn't the crap showing on TV enough that we have to read such emotionally draining & sick feeling FFs? Ouch The CVs & PHs take the most negative & irritating comments on forum as feedback & give us saying viewers wanted it so we are showing it Angry

Sorry paradigm, please don't continue this FF. The PH may show this on TV Dead Am sure many are not so brave enough to see A torture Siddhi like you've mentioned. SiNal will die forever OuchOuch

We want a sweet & simple story of SiNal not their gory story Cry the twins are already deprived of their parents, this will scar them for life Ouch

Edited by rainbowgirl - 19 November 2012 at 1:14am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

chitsss-Hima-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top