Parichay Nayee Zindagi Kay Sapno Ka

India-Forums

Important for CV's and Parichians !!!

TheRowdiest IF-Sizzlerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:32pm | IP Logged
Hi Cv's / Writers of Parichay 

Please do read what I and most of the Parichay fans want to say . You may care or do not care what we feel or want but Remember you guys have a job bcz we watch the shows , so you guys should listen to the audience  Embarrassed . 

This topic is not only abt the complains but We are here to suggest the Future Tracks . 

Till the leap everything was good , some tracks came which we Loved and some we didn't like much or may be mainly bcz of Villains but its natural but overall everything was going fine , our SiNal were together so we were Happy . Then you all introduced the Leap . it was still fine . But somewhere after this you guys messed up , lost the tracks ...and I am trying to understand why and how ???? 

Where and Why ??? From where the problem started ????

I am sure you guys went ahead with Twin kids bcz you wanted Parent Track ( Do Kaliya ) so post leap you introduced Twin kids of SiNal . Everything was going fine . Till the time when Kids went for the School Camp .Then somewhere here you all messed up . I have no idea what made you guys to Cancel the Parent track ? ( Time Slot change ????  ) ???? Then suddenly you Cancelled the Parent track ( Do Kaliyan )  and sent SiNal to Bangalore and then ILU , MU clear track and then this crap marriage Track which was absolutely UNEXPECTED  !!!!!!! but WHY ???? 

You couldn't even Follow the way you chose before leap ( parent track ) and if you all were not sure if Parent track wld happen or not then Why you chose Twin kids as SiNal kids ???? ( I have no problem with Apoorva and Anmol . Both r fantastic actors but SiNal deserved young looking kid ) 

I know its hard to find Twin actor kids so you guys finalized whatever you got . Apoorva and Anmol . Both look like 11-12 years old . Bcz of this you guys made 8 years leap as 9 years leap ...Lekin agar Parent track dikhana hi nahin tha to why not 5-6 years leap ???? why not a younger kid ?????

Hope you have watched the Show Veera or must have watched the promos . The kid Rannvijay is playing 8 years old Kid . So cute and Adorable . SiNal deserved this kind of Kid and I am mad right now bcz you got twin kids for Parent track and then u guys scraped that track Angry. Why you guys can't stick to what you guys Plan ???? change of plans at the last moment spoil the things and then you guys find no tracks and introduce CRAP to us ???? 

I seriously don't understand why the hell you guys chose only this crap track ???? I am sure there must be lots of other options too.

IF You r not able to think abt any track , then we r here to suggest you guys .

go and read FFs by Parichay fans , choose stories frm there , ASK US ...we will be more than Happy to Help you guys . 

To Parichians 

Guys please give some good suggestion for upcoming tracks and keep in mind , there will be no Parichay without villains . So do include Richa OR Chakram aka abhay ( I personally will prefer Richa over Chakram ) So try to suggest some long term tracks so that they won't show us crap marriages again . 

Also give suggestions how to undo this current Crap . 

Edited by TheRowdiest - 18 November 2012 at 6:39pm

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

rajarathisinal_saamisarah_singhsan_aishsagar_ayushmanju_sinalpalzsbharochitsssGayathri_MSK--AiSha--d.padminiSilamburainbowgirljay_bpmshweta_r-RaniMagesnorzar

bharo Goldie
bharo
bharo

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:52pm | IP Logged
Yes they ve messed up d tracks and CVs r known for misleading the show started with a promo showing about a fallen hero who gets second chance. They didnot even think about and now comes the patent trap it wil not happen.

We didnot ask for anything we ve stick to the show by seeing the promos which were unique frm other shows and in post leap u showed us two identical kids and we felt ok this time it is def gonna happen but no u proved us wrong.

Yes even I prefer Richa to chakram

But good post dear

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

TheRowdiest

TheRowdiest IF-Sizzlerz
TheRowdiest
TheRowdiest

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
MY Suggestions 

About the Current Crap Track 

Well not many options for this Blunder you guys introduced last week Dead but Still ghisa pita option but have you guys left any option ???? 

1.  Show that Abhay lied to Siddhi that Richa has kidnapped Anand Diwan and she demanded that she will release him only after abhay-Siddhi wedding . and for the sake siddhi agrees for this but only FAKE marriage in front of Kunal and the world so that Richa can believe them ( its actually Abhay who was behind all this kidnapping but he cldn't convince Siddhi for the real wedding but to get her by hook or crook he agrees for the Fake marriage bcz he thinks he will really get her after Kunal will go away frm her life ) but unexpected happens ,  Kunal files Custody case and during this case They were unable to present Anand Junior in the court ( as Abhay lied to siddhi that Richa has kidnapped him but Anand Jr sees Abhay so he cldn't release him and lies that Richa still has anand with her ) when Kunal does not See Anand Diwan and Anand Chopra too is unable to contact him this makes Kunal suspicious and then he starts investigation and finds out abhay's Truth and Tells this to Siddhi and siddhi pretends that she is with Abhay but helps Kunal and at the end they find Anand Diwan and win the case and all is well 

and please do end this track within 3-4 weeks ... No more Drag and no more this abahy-siddhi crap wedding Dead

will post future track later 

Edited by TheRowdiest - 18 November 2012 at 7:02pm

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishbharopalzs--AiSha--chitsssSilamburainbowgirl-Hima-Rajashshweta_r

d.padmini IF-Dazzler
d.padmini
d.padmini

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:35pm | IP Logged
whatever reason they give but want last week deeds to be undone, enough of control C and control V , now time for Control Z..the marriage has to  be declared fake ..cant and wont tolerate sidhi with chakaram

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sagar_ayushSilamburainbowgirlTheRowdiestshweta_r

sarah_singh Senior Member
sarah_singh
sarah_singh

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:59pm | IP Logged
Agree that without SINAL the show has lost its appeal & this marriage has destroyed the image of the serial.  Im sure if the CVS have the best interest of the serial in mind they will take public opinion & sentiments into consideration and change the current track without further delay -- 2 -3 weeks would be too late as a lot of people have already discontinued watching Parichay.

CVs 70% of viewers are women of which a majority are conservative - so the current track of women being shown in such poor light is very disgusting & most people donot like it ---

parichay was a family serial & most people got attracted to it because for the great family interaction, husband wife romance , the values the serial projected in the first few months it started --but right now all those things are completely missing & have been replaced with Richa & now abhays evil nonsense -- it has been going in circles around richa for an very LONG time with an addition now & the serial is in DESPERATE NEED of  IMMEDIATE change ---(please replace Richa with another villan - this one needs to go to jail forever)

CVS please bring back the light hearted moments , make it entertaining because of late it was more depressing, frustrating & totally unappealing with this entire Abhay fiasco ---

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishsinal_saamiSilamburainbowgirl-Hima-TheRowdiestshweta_r

chitsss IF-Dazzler
chitsss
chitsss

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:03am | IP Logged
Originally posted by TheRowdiest

MY Suggestions 

About the Current Crap Track 

Well not many options for this Blunder you guys introduced last week Dead but Still ghisa pita option but have you guys left any option ???? 

1.  Show that Abhay lied to Siddhi that Richa has kidnapped Anand Diwan and she demanded that she will release him only after abhay-Siddhi wedding . and for the sake siddhi agrees for this but only FAKE marriage in front of Kunal and the world so that Richa can believe them ( its actually Abhay who was behind all this kidnapping but he cldn't convince Siddhi for the real wedding but to get her by hook or crook he agrees for the Fake marriage bcz he thinks he will really get her after Kunal will go away frm her life ) but unexpected happens ,  Kunal files Custody case and during this case They were unable to present Anand Junior in the court ( as Abhay lied to siddhi that Richa has kidnapped him but Anand Jr sees Abhay so he cldn't release him and lies that Richa still has anand with her ) when Kunal does not See Anand Diwan and Anand Chopra too is unable to contact him this makes Kunal suspicious and then he starts investigation and finds out abhay's Truth and Tells this to Siddhi and siddhi pretends that she is with Abhay but helps Kunal and at the end they find Anand Diwan and win the case and all is well 

and please do end this track within 3-4 weeks ... No more Drag and no more this abahy-siddhi crap wedding Dead

Nice idea Minnie! Wink

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

SilambuTheRowdiestshweta_r

shweta_r IF-Stunnerz
shweta_r
shweta_r

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:20am | IP Logged

Minnie - 3/4 weeks is too long a time. I want this track to get over within the next 5 - 7 episodes...

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishSilamburainbowgirlTheRowdiestRajashjay_bpm

rainbowgirl IF-Rockerz
rainbowgirl
rainbowgirl

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:26am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shweta_r

Minnie - 3/4 weeks is too long a time. I want this track to get over within the next 5 - 7 episodes...

yeah Shweta, by the end of this week or latest by coming monday...i've left watching the show since they aired that crappy promo of Shaadi Dead am sure the TRPs for this week would be lowest till date. If they don't do damage control asap, there will be no viewers left when the TRPs will be published on Dec19. The channel will be forced to give warning to PH to take the show off air. Maybe it would be better than this crap Dead

Minnie, nice idea though Thumbs Up

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

san_aishSilambujay_bpmTheRowdiestshweta_rnorzar

Go to top