Imam's tactic to get into original house!

Poll

Imam's tactic to get into original house?

Poll Choice
Login To Vote
Ghuggi thumbnail
Anniversary 18 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail Engager 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
On the live feed Imam insulted Nirahua by being rude and saying that he proves himself stupid when he decides not to listen to Imam or fails to make an eye contact with him while he is talking.  When Nirahua replied that he is happy that he got the opportunity to be with Imam. Imam replied that it makes no difference to him if he is happy or not to be with him. The look on Nirahua's face told the story that he was feeling insulted. It seems Imam is trying over smart the other two housemate. Seems like a tactic to talk ...and insult others by being rude so that Bigg Boss will get him into the original house.  Edited by arijit#1 - 11 years ago

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
100% agree with u even I don't like the way he talked with him
but just think this..
haha just imagine this...
he is in bb house in morning every one near kitchen and he try to talk to some one..like rajeev and he star..when I try to talk to u u have to look at me🤣🤣  or he try to talk to sapna or urvashi same way...when I talk to u,,u should look at me...then there is like  call the police pls🤣🤣or nik..he just use his one liner and imam turn out to be🤣🤣and sana don't even understand what imam try to tell her and just say hahahha or dellu..karishma..vishal🤪
after that imam khud ko hi dho dalega aur chilla kar bb ko kahe ga muje in logo se bachalo pls..😈😎
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
There's no tactic, he's just being his awesome Imam self.😆😆
taurusbb thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
I hope his strategy suceed. I want him to see get on Rajeev's nerves. And imagine him asking Urvashi to look at him, what a look she would give 😆
blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I don't think he intends to insult any housemate. That's just the way he is. He likes to talk and comment on people and their strategies in BB. His colorful personality might rub others the wrong way. And so, we might get to see some intense reactions from other housemates.😈

From what I have seen so far, he keeps on saying that public likes to vote for people who entertain them. I think his strategy is to be entertaining. Being entertaining is already an inbuilt feature of his personality.
Minionite thumbnail
I think that's just how he is. He doesn't try to be like that.