Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

Imam's tactic to get into original house!

Poll Question: Imam's tactic to get into original house?

Poll Choice Votes Poll Statistics
0 [0.00%]
16 [76.19%]
5 [23.81%]
This topic is closed, no new votes accepted

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Ghuggi

Goldie

Ghuggi

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:25pm | IP Logged
On the live feed Imam insulted Nirahua by being rude and saying that he proves himself stupid when he decides not to listen to Imam or fails to make an eye contact with him while he is talking.  When Nirahua replied that he is happy that he got the opportunity to be with Imam. Imam replied that it makes no difference to him if he is happy or not to be with him. The look on Nirahua's face told the story that he was feeling insulted. It seems Imam is trying over smart the other two housemate. Seems like a tactic to talk ...and insult others by being rude so that Bigg Boss will get him into the original house. 

Edited by arijit#1 - 18 November 2012 at 6:25pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Heyybabyydollldipali13taurusbb

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Imam's tactic to get into original house!" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dipali13

Goldie

dipali13

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:48pm | IP Logged
100% agree with u even I don't like the way he talked with him
but just think this..
haha just imagine this...
he is in bb house in morning every one near kitchen and he try to talk to some one..like rajeev and he star..when I try to talk to u u have to look at meROFLROFL  or he try to talk to sapna or urvashi same way...when I talk to u,,u should look at me...then there is like  call the police plsROFLROFLor nik..he just use his one liner and imam turn out to beROFLROFLand sana don't even understand what imam try to tell her and just say hahahha or dellu..karishma..vishalSilly
after that imam khud ko hi dho dalega aur chilla kar bb ko kahe ga muje in logo se bachalo pls..Evil SmileCoolWacko

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:50pm | IP Logged
There's no tactic, he's just being his awesome Imam self.LOLLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Sunshine797

taurusbb

Goldie

taurusbb

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:06pm | IP Logged
I hope his strategy suceed. I want him to see get on Rajeev's nerves. And imagine him asking Urvashi to look at him, what a look she would give LOL

blackie

blackie

Goldie

blackie

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:46pm | IP Logged
I don't think he intends to insult any housemate. That's just the way he is. He likes to talk and comment on people and their strategies in BB. His colorful personality might rub others the wrong way. And so, we might get to see some intense reactions from other housemates.Evil Smile

From what I have seen so far, he keeps on saying that public likes to vote for people who entertain them. I think his strategy is to be entertaining. Being entertaining is already an inbuilt feature of his personality.

Dexterkilaila

KhotaSikaShreya

Viewbie

KhotaSikaShreya

BollyCurry Script Supervisor

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:12pm | IP Logged
I think that's just how he is. He doesn't try to be like that.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.