Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

OMG Does Imam ever stop?

LeadNitrate thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Seriously, is there a switch off button on him somewhere. How can someone speak and speak and speak? I know I am a chatterbug and in proper company I can speak for hours.
But on national tv, knowing everyone is noticing, in front of two more people whom you know nothing about?

Does he really stop? he was talking to the dishes while washing them.
Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!πŸ˜•

get me an ear plug please someone

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

dipali13 thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Visit Streak 180 0 Thumbnail + 3
🀣🀣 if u find switch button pls off this because I have some cotton in my ear could not find ear bud quickly pls switch off the button🀣🀣  Edited by dipali13 - 11 years ago
LeadNitrate thumbnail
And he is the biggest bluffer. he knows everyone and has anecdote for everyone.
He advised this and that and this guy and that guy and knows everything about everyone,
talks about being choreographer, and yet no convincing talk. just babbling.
priyaken thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
one more GAPPI GAPASTIC in house
Supari_khala thumbnail
Visit Streak 365 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 11 Thumbnail + 7
Am I the only one that just LOVES to hear him talk incessantly?πŸ˜† Its music to my ears...whatever this guy does, it just cracks me up.πŸ˜† He reminds me of Nihita from last season...she too used to eat Shakti Kapoor's head with her non stop blabbering. I liked her too but she was kicked out in the first week itself. πŸ˜‘

I for one hope Imam never stops talking. πŸ˜†
LeadNitrate thumbnail

he reminds me of begum of season4 and his yapping. πŸ˜†and even the same tone

and acting all sophisticated
he keeps on talking while askha is cooking.
Rapier thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
I'm starting to dislike him. Tameez se baat toh hoti nahi isse. I hated the way he spoke to Nirhua. I mean please! Just because you wanted to talk, everyone should just drop what they are doing and come and listen to you blab? Also, all his blabbering seems like 'big talk.' The way he shows off how he knows the game and the moves of different contestants and what their ulterior motive and is crap, is all off-putting. His constant blabbing makes him look like a fool. And if his master game planning doesn't work inside the house, he will come out looking like a bewakoof. Like they say, "A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool." If you have to claim to be smart, then you're not smart. Let you actions speak. Like Niketan.  Edited by Rapier - 11 years ago
nitu00 thumbnail
I dun really care abt aashka coz she is no less than him it just  that she doesn't talk as much as imaan does... but poor niruha is so stuck wid these two😳😳 Edited by nitu00 - 11 years ago
Only a homosexual with their inherent bitchiness and the gift of gab would be able to break this house down. Been calling for Rohit Verma from day 1. Imam is cut from the same cloth so he's a welcome addition from my side. Now lets just get him into the house.

blackie thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arrey yehi toh uska USP hain. I think the BB editing team will have a hard time editing his parts, because he can provide so much entertainment or masala that might not fit in one hourπŸ˜†

I do feel sorry for bechara seedha saadha Niruhua jo uskey saath phas gaya in the village. But, I can't wait to watch tomorrow how he takes on rotlu Aashka. Abhi toh yeh sirf demo hain. If he continues at this rate, he will piss a lot of people in BB6.😈