Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:09pm | IP Logged
Seriously, is there a switch off button on him somewhere. How can someone speak and speak and speak? I know I am a chatterbug and in proper company I can speak for hours.
But on national tv, knowing everyone is noticing, in front of two more people whom you know nothing about?

Does he really stop? he was talking to the dishes while washing them.
Seriously!!!!!!!!!!!!Confused

get me an ear plug please someone

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sinipillaidipali13chocobear.Shayari.Sunshine797

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "OMG Does Imam ever stop?" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dipali13

Goldie

dipali13

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:29pm | IP Logged
ROFLROFL if u find switch button pls off this because I have some cotton in my ear could not find ear bud quickly pls switch off the buttonWackoROFLROFL 

Edited by dipali13 - 18 November 2012 at 7:33pm

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:56pm | IP Logged
And he is the biggest bluffer. he knows everyone and has anecdote for everyone.
He advised this and that and this guy and that guy and knows everything about everyone,
talks about being choreographer, and yet no convincing talk. just babbling.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13

priyaken

priyaken

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:27pm | IP Logged
one more GAPPI GAPASTIC in house

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13LeadNitrate

Dexterkilaila

IF-Sizzlerz

Dexterkilaila

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:36pm | IP Logged
Am I the only one that just LOVES to hear him talk incessantly?LOL Its music to my ears...whatever this guy does, it just cracks me up.LOL He reminds me of Nihita from last season...she too used to eat Shakti Kapoor's head with her non stop blabbering. I liked her too but she was kicked out in the first week itself. Angry

I for one hope Imam never stops talking. LOL

LeadNitrate-Chandramukhi-

LeadNitrate

Viewbie

LeadNitrate

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:43pm | IP Logged

he reminds me of begum of season4 and his yapping. LOLand even the same tone

and acting all sophisticated
he keeps on talking while askha is cooking.

blackiedipali13

Rapier

IF-Rockerz

Rapier

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:59pm | IP Logged
I'm starting to dislike him. Tameez se baat toh hoti nahi isse. I hated the way he spoke to Nirhua. I mean please! Just because you wanted to talk, everyone should just drop what they are doing and come and listen to you blab? Also, all his blabbering seems like 'big talk.' The way he shows off how he knows the game and the moves of different contestants and what their ulterior motive and is crap, is all off-putting. His constant blabbing makes him look like a fool. And if his master game planning doesn't work inside the house, he will come out looking like a bewakoof. Like they say, "A fool thinks himself to be wise, but a wise man knows himself to be a fool." If you have to claim to be smart, then you're not smart. Let you actions speak. Like Niketan. 

Edited by Rapier - 18 November 2012 at 7:01pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

nitu00dipali13LeadNitrate

nitu00

nitu00

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:16pm | IP Logged
I dun really care abt aashka coz she is no less than him it just  that she doesn't talk as much as imaan does... but poor niruha is so stuck wid these twoStern SmileStern Smile

Edited by nitu00 - 18 November 2012 at 7:31pm

blackiedipali13

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.