Fan Fictions

A Shwetzy Guide: How to PROPERLY write an OS/SS/FF (Page 8)

Post Reply New Post

Page 8 of 16

swat.g

Goldie

swat.g

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:00pm | IP Logged
Thank u! I found this really helpful.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

-ShwSha-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A Shwetzy Guide: How to PROPERLY write an OS/SS/FF (Page 8)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

TheDreamCatcher

IF-Rockerz

TheDreamCatcher

Posted: 21 December 2012 at 11:09pm | IP Logged
This is an awesome tutorial.
You have taken care of each and every detail.
I have seen many works lacking that grip just because of these faults.
i hope this helps and we get see progress.

-ShwSha-

cupcake-

IF-Dazzler

cupcake-

Posted: 22 December 2012 at 1:55am | IP Logged
An informative thread. I am sure it will help a lot of budding writers on this forum. :)

-ShwSha-

tara.singhania

tara.singhania

Posted: 28 December 2012 at 11:01am | IP Logged
Hey the guide is really helpful...nice...very nice...

-ShwSha-

fabsomearshi

Groupbie

fabsomearshi

Posted: 31 December 2012 at 3:56am | IP Logged
WOW!! Honestly... Its an amazing guide. Thankyou soo much!! Clap

-ShwSha-

Anarocksick

IF-Rockerz

Anarocksick

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 3:38am | IP Logged
Clap Thank you for taking your time out to write this post. It was much needed and I'm glad you write about it.

I had a problem with how most people write on IF. There's some great writing going on here, but more often than not, I come across very badly written stuff. Very great story and theme, but the writing is so bad that I can't get past the first chapter. 

And honestly, the first thing I do before selecting an FF to read is the font it's written in. It seriously is the 'it' factor for me. Big green/pink/purple fonts...sorry can't take it seriously. 

I'm seriously glad you came up with this. As a writer I would want to make sure to follow these, and as a reader I could relate to all the points you put forwards. Hope a lot many writers get to read it. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24Kittya_Cullen-ShwSha-

FionsShrek

FionsShrek

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 4:18am | IP Logged
Oh beautifully captured! I agree with so many points. I am not a writer, just a reader - but a strong one. I love reading, and you know when i read things which is not written well, no matter how interesting it is, i just close the window.

The emotions, captures, dramas all have value when you get to read through it well. And if writing is compromised then no point of the story line what so ever it is.

Thanks for these pointers. Writers need to have a glance at it. Smile 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Mahika24-ShwSha-

shehreen97

Goldie

shehreen97

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 4:33am | IP Logged
fabulous post...Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Clap ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.really it's very helpful...thank u sooo much...Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.Embarrassed ... Shift+R improves the quality of this image. Shift+A improves the quality of all images on this page.

-ShwSha-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top