Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!
Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

India-Forums

Mink is very sensible & balanced (Page 2)

ShahZur IF-Rockerz
ShahZur
ShahZur

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:08pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya.91

Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

Originally posted by tanya.91

Never liked her in movies or reality shows, not her admirer even in the BiggBoss show, but watching her from her start and especially in 18 nov's episode I must have to confess that she is a very balanced and sensible person who can judge and perceive people correctly most of the time unlike many others in the house...She is more like Niketan in sensibility and thinking in a focused and clearer way.

Especially liked her stance on Aashka's crying funda and also her statements on Vishal... they were actually quite apt & true, shows that she got a very good & balanced vision to analyze various things in correct manner.

Moreover she don't get over-emotional & hyper unlike a majority in the house, also is a very open & fun loving person.

r u watching same showLOL

You have no right to make fun of and mock other members' opinions like this.
Not done.
If u feel differently, plz give your own opinion with reasons, instead of laughing at others' opinions.

Smile

yaar tum buhut juldi naraaz ho jati ho , i will give u reason some other time, i have headache watching immam yaar LOL
tanya.91 IF-Rockerz
tanya.91
tanya.91

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

yaar tum buhut juldi naraaz ho jati ho , i will give u reason some other time, i have headache watching immam yaar LOL
[/QUOTE]

Obviously you didn't made that comment to mock intentionally, I was saying that I FELT that way and anyone can ... nothing personal.

Even I don't like her as a whole and hated her in another reality show Dancing Queen on colors, but I just appreciated her perceptions with valid reasoning about Vishal &  Aashka...also just appreciated her being smart enough in open nominations, and didn't gave lengthy reasons for nominating housemates which could be a problem for her in future (provided if she stays in the house).

Edited by tanya.91 - 18 November 2012 at 5:28pm
Sadie.Saxton IF-Rockerz
Sadie.Saxton
Sadie.Saxton

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:18pm | IP Logged
Precap? Does anyone have a link?
ablazedmelody IF-Rockerz
ablazedmelody
ablazedmelody

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:50pm | IP Logged
I like her so far
.Shayari. IF-Rockerz
.Shayari.
.Shayari.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:20pm | IP Logged
i never expected that i would like her... but wow ...she is well balanced woman!!Thumbs Up i began to like her as a person
MrManagement Goldie
MrManagement
MrManagement

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:30pm | IP Logged
I didn't care for her when she entered the house but she is beginning to grow on me as contestant. So I don't want her to get eliminated this week. 
tanya.91 IF-Rockerz
tanya.91
tanya.91

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:40pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by MrManagement

I didn't care for her when she entered the house but she is beginning to grow on me as contestant. So I don't want her to get eliminated this week. 

I agree she don't deserve to get eliminated so soon, that too in her very first elimination, coz she started opening up now.
I think its high time for Vrijesh to go... I like him as a housemate, but he is stuck at a same place since the last many weeks, and is contributing almost nothing except his "billi paalna" waalay statements.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index