Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:58pm | IP Logged
Never liked her in movies or reality shows, not her admirer even in the BiggBoss show, but watching her from her start and especially in 18 nov's episode I must have to confess that she is a very balanced and sensible person who can judge and perceive people correctly most of the time unlike many others in the house...She is more like Niketan in sensibility and thinking in a focused and clearer way.

Especially liked her stance on Aashka's crying funda and also her statements on Vishal... they were actually quite apt & true, shows that she got a very good & balanced vision to analyze various things in correct manner.

Moreover she don't get over-emotional & hyper unlike a majority in the house, also is a very open & fun loving person.

Edited by tanya.91 - 18 November 2012 at 3:59pm

The following 18 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidadivinity11Amfundalkymemechumchee25pravalHeyybabyydolllblossom2283coolfiretaurusbbMrManagementhardyboy09.Shayari.ablazedmelodysarasingh86Saniya93Sunshine797sallu_lover

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mink is very sensible & balanced" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Isa_Rahman

IF-Rockerz

Isa_Rahman

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:00pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya.91

Never liked her in movies or reality shows, not her admirer even in the BiggBoss show, but watching her from her start and especially in 18 nov's episode I must have to confess that she is a very balanced and sensible person who can judge and perceive people correctly most of the time unlike many others in the house...She is more like Niketan in sensibility and thinking in a focused and clearer way.

Especially liked her stance on Aashka's crying funda and also her statements on Vishal... they were actually quite apt & true, shows that she got a very good & balanced vision to analyze various things in correct manner.

wait until tomorrow lool thats all im saying big fight coming up between Rajev and her. Its gonna be Rajev vs Karishma/Mink according to tomorrows precap on the zoo task. Plus sorry i don't agree with your views as she was bought in as a wildcard and in my opinion she just brings zero entertainment to the house just like vishal both boring planks. Sleepy

Edited by Isa_Rahman - 18 November 2012 at 4:01pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Shamimaa

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:06pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

wait until tomorrow lool thats all im saying big fight coming up between Rajev and her. Its gonna be Rajev vs Karishma/Mink according to tomorrows precap on the zoo task. Plus sorry i don't agree with your views as she was bought in as a wildcard and in my opinion she just brings zero entertainment to the house just like vishal both boring planks. Sleepy

Well I agree with you about her being not that much entertaining, but this thread is not about this aspect.

I watched the fight in live feed of Mink's fight with Rajev...
from what I've seen a bit, it seems that the main fault lied with Rajev as he actually beaten her with a LASH intentionally or unintentionally I don't know, but they were not supposed to do that in that animal task.
The hunter was just a symbol, not to use it on housemates to beat & lash them with it.

Edited by tanya.91 - 18 November 2012 at 4:30pm

Isa_Rahman

IF-Rockerz

Isa_Rahman

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:21pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

Well I agree with you about her being not that much entertaining, but this thread is not about this aspect.

I watched the fight in live feed of Mink's fight with Rajev...
from what I've seen a bit, it seems that the main fault lied with Rajev as she actually beaten her with a LASH intentionally or unintentionally I don't know, but they were not supposed to do that in that animal task.
The hunter was just a symbol, not to use it on housemates to beat & lash them with it.

I can't really speak about the fight as i havent watched the full episode or preview properly yet. After i watch it tomorrow i can give clear opinion on that. But i doubt he done it on purpose and most girls in there just look for any reason to pick on Rajev so i hardly take there complaints seriously. On the whole even as a contestant there is just something fake i find about her just something just don't seem real about her. That's just my gut feeling. Big smile

Edited by Isa_Rahman - 18 November 2012 at 4:21pm

Sunshine797

IF-Sizzlerz

Sunshine797

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:23pm | IP Logged
I like her, I thought ke bohot misunderstandings CREATE KAREGI YEH SAMBAAVNA KI  taraah lekin yeh to bohot decent nikli..Embarrassed

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidacoolfiretanya.91

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:33pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by bwtsweetu

I like her, I thought ke bohot misunderstandings CREATE KAREGI YEH SAMBAAVNA KI  taraah lekin yeh to bohot decent nikli..Embarrassed

well I can't comment and don't know much about her decency LOL  but yeah i agree she is quite different (in a better way) than what most of us perceived.

Also like her intelligent move of nominating the housemates... i.e. without offending anyone she took the names of those who nominated her and made that her reason... quite a smart move of her in the open nominations Thumbs Up

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

sedzidacoolfireSunshine797

ShahZur

IF-Rockerz

ShahZur

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:00pm | IP Logged

Moreover she don't get over-emotional & hyper unlike a majority in the house, also is a very open & fun loving person.

r u watching same showLOL

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:03pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ShahZur4Cruiser

r u watching same showLOL

You have no right to make fun of and mock other members' opinions like this.
Not done.
If u feel differently, plz give your own opinion with reasons, instead of laughing at others' opinions.

Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfire

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.