Posted: 11 years ago
Did she forget that about a month back even she was pissed that Karishma did not choose her to be safe from the eliminations? Although I am not liking how Rajiv is acting, I also think that Sana has no right to talk smack about Rajiv. :/
hey can anyone tell me pls aaj kaun nominate hua hai...
aaj ka nomination kaisa tha...
save karne waala ya nominate karne wala...Edited by ShagufElina - 11 years ago
Originally posted by ShagufElina

hey can anyone tell me pls aaj kaun nominate hua hai...
aaj ka nomination kaisa tha...
save karne waala ya nominate karne wala...

Vrajesh, Sapna, Rajev, Delnaaz, Vishal and Mink got nomintaed from open nominations.

Sana was unfailry made captain after bigg boss took away captaincy from rajev for discussing nominations.

Then Sana had choice to save 2 nominees from eviction - she chose vishal and delnaaz.

So the nominated housemates are: Vrajesh, Sapna, Mink and Rajev

This topic has been made on Rajev getting angry with the fact that Sana is her friend but she did not save him from eviction and would rather save vishal. Sana felt the same when karishma had the chance to choose her name.

Edited by Isa_Rahman - 11 years ago
Originally posted by babbanita

Did she forget that about a month back even she was pissed that Karishma did not choose her to be safe from the eliminations? Although I am not liking how Rajiv is acting, I also think that Sana has no right to talk smack about Rajiv. :/

Lol maybe she forgot
Re USke gajni ki memory hain ðŸ˜† ..
Originally posted by Isa_Rahman

Vrajesh, Sapna, Rajev, Delnaaz, Vishal and Mink got nomintaed from open nominations.

Sana was unfailry made captain after bigg boss took away captaincy from rajev for discussing nominations.

Then Sana had choice to save 2 nominees from eviction - she chose vishal and delnaaz.

So the nominated housemates are: Vrajesh, Sapna, Mink and Rajev

This topic has been made on Rajev getting angry with the fact that Sana is her friend but she did not save him from eviction and would rather save vishal. Sana felt the same when karishma had the chance to choose her name.

thnxxx...
Sana is a hypocrit and a spoilt brat wasen't she the one who was crying to karishma that she never voted to save her since they were so close in the house. So why doesn't Rajev have the right to ask sana why she didnt vote for him?

watch the below videos...

Talking about loyalty yeah inside the house she done the opposite with Rajev this time and is blaming him for stretching out the issue what about her?
I agree wid ur post  Sana is really mad girl a month ago she was bitcjing on Karshima becoz she didn't take sana's name though karishma didn't have any intension to hurt her...karishma said sorry to her bt also sana nominated her two times nd changed the group...nd now she is crying wid Karishma che sameless girl...she irritates me one irritating gone aashka nd its turn for ðŸ˜¡sana.

you are getting it wrong on that time sana and karishma were the best friends so it was a kind of justified to be upset but for sana rajeev is just a friend and sana has already done a big favour to rajeev by giving her the vote for caption. so she already proved her friendship wih rajeev.

on the other hand karishma was playing games with niketon and they targeted sana which was not a good sign of friendship

Apparently she wants to replace Kareena in Salman Khan movies. Heard her say that she imagines if it was her running toward Sallu in some song. ðŸ¤¢