India-Forums

Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Rereading Sanaya Irani... (Page 9)

ReginaPhalange- Senior Member
ReginaPhalange-
ReginaPhalange-

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:12am | IP Logged
I made a similar post! Glad we think alike :)
Calling her rude for just being honest and rational is absurd!

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89jaya100Oysterspate22

hbkumar Senior Member
hbkumar
hbkumar

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:16am | IP Logged
'like' button on strikeWacko

But I like I like girlLOLWinkClap

Loved Loved Loved your post..awesome analysis..balanced, objective and sincere..as I've already told you long time back You.Are.A.Fantastic.WriterStar

This woman is something man!! Amidst all the mindless confusion n misinterpretation her interview was like a desperately needed torch in the darkness...so refreshingly honest, appropriate, cordial and clear..no vagueness, no double meaning, no uncertainty, no patronizing, no negativity..I wish I could put my thoughts into words in front of thousands of upset ppl about a controversial issue like she did..Brilliant!!!
And you, my friend did exactly that with this postBig smile
BravoClapThumbs UpHug

Ying Yang 

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

lina545sanayakhushifantiahalderjaya100Oysterspate22

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:17am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

gosh Swathi & Sonya ka lamba reply phew LOL

Harshu saw your ultimatum about not informing you prior to making this post.. Arey ladki, I did want to overload your dabba with an unnecessary message especially when I knew you'd land here anyway...! Ehem.

Edited by Oyster - 19 November 2012 at 10:17am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by hbkumar

'like' button on strikeWacko

But I like I like girlLOLWinkClap

Loved Loved Loved your post..awesome analysis..balanced, objective and sincere..as I've already told you long time back You.Are.A.Fantastic.WriterStar

This woman is something man!! Amidst all the mindless confusion n misinterpretation her interview was like a desperately needed torch in the darkness...so refreshingly honest, appropriate, cordial and clear..no vagueness, no double meaning, no uncertainty, no patronizing, no negativity..I wish I could put my thoughts into words in front of thousands of upset ppl about a controversial issue like she did..Brilliant!!!
And you, my friend did exactly that with this postBig smile
BravoClapThumbs UpHug

Ying Yang 

Awiee.. thank you sweety. 

Yes, our girl has the guts, BAS. 

It really surprises me though that there were a considerable number of people who thought her interview had a lot of negativity. That would not come to me even in my wildest thoughts cuz throughout she kept stressing how their sets is immersed in positivity and it's sad to see the people spread so much negativity around...

hbkumarsanayakhushifanjaya100spate22

OmNaMaSteOm IF-Sizzlerz
OmNaMaSteOm
OmNaMaSteOm

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:23am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oyster

Originally posted by Arhi-Did-IT

gosh Swathi & Sonya ka lamba reply phew LOL

Harshu saw your ultimatum about not informing you prior to making this post.. Arey ladki, I did want to overload your dabba with an unnecessary message especially when I knew you'd land here anyway...! Ehem.

Wink LOL Hug

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

OysterFairyLiquidSoap

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:50am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

I still stand by my words here.

The hard-headed person that you're Aliya ji!

4lions is no saint because they treated there viewers very rudely by opening a letter stating the story has run it's "courses" No PH tell the fans to there face that the story has run it's "Courses" and they don't have a story to tell. They admitted during Geet days they made these senseless draggy tracks that didn't made any sense not even to them. So IPKKND fans has every right to complain and bash them because with all these crap tracks and bad episodes they're giving these days it's crystal clear they're doing the same to IPKKND as well. Yes they're good at creations but they're also good at destroying. Both Arnav & Khushi is dead now they're on there way to kill ArHi love story. They know how much the fans don't like all these OTT comedy drama but yet they're still throwing it in our faces like what language don't they understand? Is it that hard to give the fans a decent track? They unlike IPKKND on Facebook  it's there way of saying to us IPKKND is doesn't mean a damn to them anymore. This PH treat there fans more like competitors than customers, if the fans bash them without knowing the reason behind the bashing they take revenge by airing crap episodes.   

You have some points. However, I am not sure whether I agree that asking the fans about tracks is to be interpreted as carelessness. It could be that they were trying something innovative. I read somewhere that the current track of Madhubaala which is doing great is in fact a copy-paste of a fanfiction.  It could also be that the PH thought oh well these people are not pleased with whatever we experiment, so let's ask them for the stories they want to see.  You criticisms of not developing the characters, showing OTT comedy, etc are all valid points and I agree that these are the major drawbacks of this show.  So if you're criticizing the PH for these shortcomings, I second you. But I won't go as far as claiming that this is their way of getting back at the viewers who have criticized them.  Personally, I would refrain from such direct accusations in any case.

Gul Khan is not a saint at all either I would have actually respect her if she was justifying herself but no she has to use her actors to get the job done for her. Why did she has to shoot the interview with Barun herself? couldn't be give the interview on TellyBuzz, SBS or TOI? But no Gul choose to do the interview herself sorry but that interview give me another reason to dislike that woman. 

That's what Sanaya said too. Gul did not need to give this interview. In fact, according to me, Gul shouldn't have given any interview if she was sure that she has done nothing wrong.  In this respect, I believe Ekta Kapoor's way more intelligent.  She has been accused of horrible things but not once she appeared on television justifying her position.  Such self-testimonies don't do any good to be honest.  I am also guessing that you interpret Sanaya's interview as one of Gul's strategies to prove her innocence, which goes back to her interview being scripted. Sorry Aaliya, I seriously can't agree on this point.  I don't think Sanaya was parroting Gul's words. She's way above that.  So if Gul had asked SI to give this interview and defend her, she probably also briefed SI about her voice modulation, told her to feel annoyed while parroting her words and express anger? Cuz if SI's words were scripted, then her feelings weren't genuine either.. isn't it?

Does Sanaya think with all does crap episode they're airing these days will gain high TRP? When TRP drop down really low due to all those nonsense tracks SP will have no choice but to axe the show off. What will those 200 workers do then? I hope Miss Gul has plan something for them. Because I heard TRP is counted in this nonsense they're showing these days and IPKKND is down low. what happened to the livelihood of the crew members of the show Chand Chhupa Badal Mein which was replaced by Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon on 6th June 2011? Did anyone actually care for them? I appreciate Sanaya for being concerned about the livelihood of the cast and crew. But it not them that count it's TRP viewers that count and if they don't like what they're seeing or how the show is going they wouldn't watch it and due to LOW TRP the show will go off air. 

If the show ends for natural reasons which will certainly happen one day, then no one including SI can do anything about it.  All she said was that these people should not be deprived of their jobs just because an actor is leaving.  If Barun stays, the show should go on and let these people have their jobs. But if Barun leaves, the show should end and let these people look for alternative jobs. This is what Sanaya's against, Aaliya. And don't forget that she included herself too. Meaning, whether it's Barun or Sanaya who leaves the show, the show must continue as long as the channel allows it.  If we're talking about TRPs, then the safest bet would be to turn it into a saas-bahu sagaa and enjoy high TRPs with or without SaRun.

Sanaya isn't on any social networking site so whatever she's being told about the protest and negativity going on is what she's saying I notice it from her interview Sanaya thanked the fans when ArHi won best Jodi award she said it's because of them and that's what the fans are fighting for right now. The interview was a complete misunderstanding to me. 

Yes Sanaya's not on social networking sites and she's rightly very glad about her decision.  I have seen Gul being called a bit** on this very same forum which has rules and regulations.  And you want me to believe that these people were very polite in forwarding their views on FB and twitter? Aaliya.. I am all for SaRun too.  I don't think any onscreen couple could create this magic again.  I started watching QH and even though I am head over heals for Asad's character, I just can't have the same interest in the show because as a couple, they fail to create ArShi's magic. Surprisingly, the plotline's incredibly amazing too but the show still does not hold my interest. So if the PH creates a petition and ask for my view, I'll certainly sign it and insist that they retain SaRun.  However, I'll not go and camp outside the sets with this demand even in my wildest dream.  That to me is returning back with zero self-respect.  And I don't think any show or any onscreen couple is worth it...

They can run the show for how long they want with a generation leap but don't kill Arnav & Khushi love story give the ArHi fans what they want and let them keep there ArHi memories is all were asking for.  

My suggestion would be why not stop watching the show now and assume that ArShi's story ended on the happy note of marriage? Whatever they do with the show from this point on, we can use our imaginative powers to consider it a generation leap.  Again, to me this is Gul Khan's show. I can make a request but I can't demand anything of her. I have no choice but to respect her ownership rights especially when she doesn't force me to continue watching her show. 

Archana89jaya100Tiyalispate22

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:51am | IP Logged
Shoot man.. why do my responses turn out to be this long?! Now Harshu's gonna point it out again!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OmNaMaSteOm

noor123 Senior Member
noor123
noor123

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 10:53am | IP Logged
Agree with you but this forum just turns more crazy and imbecile day by day! 

Look, the lead actor wants to leave the show. Damn, but that is the cold hard truth. The fans may not like it or have a hard time digesting it - BUT IT'S A FACT THAT WHEN SP WEBSITE HAS STATED CLEARLY THAT HE HAS LEFT THE SHOW, IT IS SAFE TO SAY HE HAS LEFT THE SHOW without creating a ruckus over signing dumb petitions to force channel etc. to dump the serial or call the lead actor back or calling the PH being run by some monster Gul!!!!! FGS, GROW UP PEOPLE!

IPKKND technically ended after the wedding and hasn't been the same since (with that weird kid and all, the focus has shifted entirely to 'parents' ASR & Kh rather than 'lovers/ couple' ASR & Kh - and the kid isn't even their kid!!! Lame track followed wedding, ending enthusiasm for the serial in any case!).

It won't be the same without the actor playing ASR, but ASR is still a character and if PH or SP wants to prolong IPKKND in its current dead-beat lame form - FINE - let them, cos there isn't much you can do about it in any case. The show will get another actor playing ASR and continue being saas-bahu Aarav crap it has turned into. Big Deal!

My own guess is that serial is ending BUT even if it does not, everyone should be happy to have had such a serial for 1&1/2 years as opposed to abusing every tom, dick and harry who worked on the serial! And actress playing Kh is right when she says that it is unfair to drop the ball simply cos lead actor is leaving - cos show goes on and in SP many serials have gone on and on for years losing their original shine and appeal. Big Deal! Let them run the show for next few months, the show will tank and a new one will come and take it's place. ASr & Kh weren't going anywhere special, their story essentially has come to a standstill, in any case in the post-wedding track. 

Archana89hidejaya100Oyster

Go to top