Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Rereading Sanaya Irani... (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 20

sunshine99

IF-Rockerz

sunshine99

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Much has been said about what each of the stake holders actions in the  entire chain of events till now with Sanaya,BS,Gul,SP... their have been support and opposition to the issue with each side coming up with strong points...
 Who has gained and who has lost in this issue is  debatable as the black and white truth is still far away from all of us it is know in it's entirety to only the people involved and they are not willing to share it...Some might disagree with me.. but if you  give a closer look  at the sequence of  BS quitting scenario.. the fandom's  points of doubt on  few issues have been addressed  in the similar lines of  giving out a press conference to clear a stand with interviews(audio & video), articles on forums and newspapers..

The stand has been quite clear from the start-
BS has voluntarily quit.. PH and channel did not have a hand..The reason of quitting is  his desire for a  break due to personal issues..and their desire to continue IPK until they are faced with another bolt besides BS leaving to call it quits...

A bunch of personal reason have been elucidated for us- health, desire to do something else for creative satisfaction, personal time for himself and his family...  his co'stars, producers ,and the man himself has stood by the official statement... We may cry hoarse to demand the entire truth as we the viewers feel it is our right.. but we will never be privy to that ... secrets are meant to be secrets and I respect that...

What I felt cheated as a viewer was the way this entire episode was conducted..instead of coming out clean with the official statement at one go...it was given the look and feel of being the unofficial real truth...so that the opinion is divided on the issue to not put too much of a dent on their image and their product offering...

Our emotions became our weakness and their advantage... they cleverly addresses only the points they chose to address which they felt served their purpose best...

Showbiz is all about putting up a good show ... investment of feelings puts you at the receiving end always.. a truth that passionate IPK fans are facing today...

Edited by sunshine99 - 19 November 2012 at 12:23am

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasijaya100OysterGodhuliLogon

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rereading Sanaya Irani... (Page 7)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

ipkfrnc

ipkfrnc

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:05am | IP Logged
Originally posted by IshqSufiyana

I still stand by my words here.

4lions is no saint because they treated there viewers very rudely by opening a letter stating the story has run it's "courses" No PH tell the fans to there face that the story has run it's "Courses" and they don't have a story to tell. They admitted during Geet days they made these senseless draggy tracks that didn't made any sense not even to them. So IPKKND fans has every right to complain and bash them because with all these crap tracks and bad episodes they're giving these days it's crystal clear they're doing the same to IPKKND as well. Yes they're good at creations but they're also good at destroying. Both Arnav & Khushi is dead now they're on there way to kill ArHi love story. They know how much the fans don't like all these OTT comedy drama but yet they're still throwing it in our faces like what language don't they understand? Is it that hard to give the fans a decent track? They unlike IPKKND on Facebook  it's there way of saying to us IPKKND is doesn't mean a damn to them anymore. This PH treat there fans more like competitors than customers, if the fans bash them without knowing the reason behind the bashing they take revenge by airing crap episodes.  

Gul Khan is not a saint at all either I would have actually respect her if she was justifying herself but no she has to use her actors to get the job done for her. Why did she has to shoot the interview with Barun herself? couldn't be give the interview on TellyBuzz, SBS or TOI? But no Gul choose to do the interview herself sorry but that interview give me another reason to dislike that woman.

Does Sanaya think with all does crap episode they're airing these days will gain high TRP? When TRP drop down really low due to all those nonsense tracks SP will have no choice but to axe the show off. What will those 200 workers do then? I hope Miss Gul has plan something for them. Because I heard TRP is counted in this nonsense they're showing these days and IPKKND is down low. what happened to the livelihood of the crew members of the show Chand Chhupa Badal Mein which was replaced by Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon on 6th June 2011? Did anyone actually care for them? I appreciate Sanaya for being concerned about the livelihood of the cast and crew. But it not them that count it's TRP viewers that count and if they don't like what they're seeing or how the show is going they wouldn't watch it and due to LOW TRP the show will go off air.

Sanaya isn't on any social networking site so whatever she's being told about the protest and negativity going on is what she's saying I notice it from her interview Sanaya thanked the fans when ArHi won best Jodi award she said it's because of them and that's what the fans are fighting for right now. The interview was a complete misunderstanding to me.

They can run the show for how long they want with a generation leap but don't kill Arnav & Khushi love story give the ArHi fans what they want and let them keep there ArHi memories is all were asking for. 
yup..iam with u

Some people fail to understand the above lines...IF THEY LET BARUN TO QUIT SO EASILY AND ACTUALLY HE WANTED TO QUIT Y ON EARTH THEY CREATED THIS MUCH DRAMA...Y CAN'T BARUN AND PH JST COME UP WITH A PUBLIC STATEMENT...IF THEY HAVE DONE IT..THEN WE WOULD HAVE BEEN UPSET FOR A WEEK AND MORE BT WE WOULD HAVE ACCEPTED BARUN'S DECISION AND SOME OF US MAY HAVE DECIDED TO QUIT WATCHING IT...BT THIS WILL NOT HAVE EXTENDED SO FAR...SO FOR THIS CHAOS PH 'S FAULT IS THERE FOR NO DOUBT...Barun should have said it in the first case if he is not in a contract and staying as a favour that HE IS QUITTTING >>>NW NOONE KNOWS WHT BARUN MEANT BY "LONG BREAK...

AN REGARDING 4LIONS I MUST SAY THIS IS THE PRODUCTION HOUSE WHO DOESN'T KNW HW TO HANDLE SUPPORTING ACTORS PROPERLY...THEY TRIED BT  WHAT THEY ACTUALLY DONE WAS MAKING ANJALI LEAD FOR A TRACK...THEY SIMPLY SIDELINED ARNAV -AKASH RLTN PAYAL-KHUSHI RELATION,ARNAV-PAYAL RELATION,AKASH -KHUSHI RELATION..THEY DIDN'T EVEN LOOK INTO THAT ASPECT...AND SIMPLY IN AFORUM ANNOUNCED STORY IS NOMORE IN IPK...SO THEY PH ACTUALLY DIDN'T CARE FOR SHOW AND ITS CAST AND CREW..SANAYA SAID BECAUSE OF HER SYMPATHY FOR THEM...BT AS A VIEWER WE ARE NT RESPONSIBLE FOR THAT..SO SHE HAS NO RIGHTS TO SAY THAT WE MUST NOT ASK SP TO END THE SHOW

Edited by ipkfrnc - 19 November 2012 at 3:07am

urvaafzal786

urvaafzal786

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:03am | IP Logged
i always trust and support my sanaya love her

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Oyster

shillu.arshi

IF-Sizzlerz

shillu.arshi

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:21am | IP Logged
I always trust sanaya n I can understand sanaya

Oyster

jaya100

IF-Rockerz

jaya100

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:57am | IP Logged
Originally posted by outland_123

now  I  have  few  confusions...
1.  why  Gul  arranges  an  interview  with  Sanaya  Irani.  She  is  not  leaving,  Barun  is.  then  what's  the point  to  brought  her  in..!!!  to  clear  someones  image..????  Sanaya  has  nothing  to clear  abt  her  image.  then  who  left..??  Barun  or  Gul...?? from  Her  interview  it  doesn't  sound  She  is  clearing  Barun's  image.
I don't think Gul arranged for Sanaya's interview...if my memory serves me correctly Sanaya was unable to be in the interview with Barun the previous week due to some family committments. The interview was supposed to focus on SPL but obviously at this point that was secondary and the focus of the interview became the current controversy.
Sanaya is not responsible for clearing anyone's image but she does have the right to tell things from her perspective. If someone was refusing to listen to what a friend of mine was saying I would also advise my friend to stop trying to clarify their name in the name of self respect.
Why does Sanaya need to 'clear' Barun's image...what has he done that needs clearing. He has said he needs a break and she has confirmed it. If there is something that needs clearing the only person who can do it is Barun and unfortunately he doesn't seem to know what to say.

2.  Who  the  hell  on  earth  sign  up  one  actor (not  so  popular  before  1.5yr)  just  for  1 yr  &  rest  of  the  cast  more  than  a  yr...!!! 
I certainly don't know how the television industry works and none us know the details of Barun's contract or deal with the PH. Sanaya however, being Barun's friend would have a better idea than us and I think she respects Barun's friendship enough not to reveal anything that he wouldn't want revealed. If she has revealed something against his wishes then that is between them, why are we jumping up and down on his behalf. It is Barun's fans who are destroying his image by making him into a spineless man who can't stand up for himself.

3.  now  bunch  of  ppl  also  contributed  their  votes  to  made  SARUN  won  as  best  jodi  in  so  many  award  functions.
Absolutely nothing wrong in using the words 'bunch of people' besides when she used these words she was talking about people who want to sabotage the show by ending it not true fans who want to watch it. I'm actually wondering how many of these voters just voted because of Barun and it just so happened that Sanaya was there too.

I  think,  no  one  should  forget  abt  this  fact.  If  this  bunch  of  ppl  quit  this  show  it  may  effect  IPK  TRP  as  well...if  any  of  this  group  of  ppl  quit  then  it'll  surely  effect  IPK  TRP.  SP  doing  business  here  not  charity  fund.  if  TRP  is  low  they  will  shut  down  IPK  no  matter  what.  they  will never  care  abt  200 ppl  jobs  &  they  won't  care  abt  BARUN  or  SANAYA...
If the TRP's suffer and the show shuts down because people no longer want to watch it then that's life and everyone can deal with that, but to actively fight for the end of the show just because your favorite decides to call it a day and disrespect every one else's work is just wrong. If someone can prove any conspiracy theory then bring it on the table and I will be the first one to say shut the show down but until that happens as far as I am concerned Barun is leaving because he wants to and his decision should not affect the lives of others.
I  do  respect  Sanaya...She  is  honest  &  pretty  straight  forward  but  few  things  doesn't  sound  logical  to  me...PH  is  hiding  something...
Yes, there has been no logic to the way things have been happening but to be fair I am now starting to wonder if the whole Forum32 letter and the whole zee-news fiasco was a way for the PH to guage viewers reaction to Barun's leaving and the viability of the show without him.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89ddsoapsTiyalispate22SwaNia_2Oystersbk2

Archana89

Archana89

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:08am | IP Logged
Loved your post Oyster (sorry I don't know your real name)..

I am neither a Sanaya fan nor a Barun fan..I love them as ARSHI..that's it

But Sanaya's statements in the interview were something put forward by an intelligent,confident and real girl who did not hide behind the mask of fakeness..
Seriously I believe in "First impression is the best impression" phrase..

My first impression regarding that interview was.."Wow finally someone from the team who is good enough to clear up all the PR mess happening for past 2 months"..

I really appreciated her..She was straightforward and somehow convinced me to reduce my dislike towards Barun's quitting..Her statement that Barun had planned to do the show only for 1 year and was good enough to continue for another 5 months actually made my respect towards Barun as a human being increase...Before I had questioned his commitment towards the show in another thread..But after sanaya's interview,all my doubts regarding his commitment vanished.
He clearly knows his life and goals..He wasn't going by the flow as anyone else in his place would have done..He came across as a man who doesn't tend to be a slave of his success...That is a brave thing and I really appreciate him for that.His commitment does not need any proof other than these extra 5 months of him in the show..His reasons for quitting the show is something I don't care..His health or his new film or promotiion or whatever!!

So In short, I thought Sanaya saved everyone from this mess..Be it Gul or Barun or anyone associated with the show..Not that Barun can't save his face..But his interviews always lead to misinterpretations..Not his fault..It is ours actually..We tend to read between the non existent lines in case of Barun's statements..I for once doubted his commitment just after he stated that he had wanted to quit since february..

Her usage of the phrase  "bunch of people" was directed towards the people who cried out loud for the shutting of the show if Barun quits..If I were in her place,dunno may be I would have done the same..Asking for something like this is clearly neglecting all other people's hardwork..That girl was working throughout the kidnapping track..seriously it would hurt if people underestimate your efforts..

I still don't know why Gul or Sanaya is bashed nowadays..seriously what is their fault??what is the proof against Gul's monstrous activities other than "inside sources"??Saying this does not mean that I worship Gul 24*7...She is a normal human being.There have been crappy tracks in the show.It might or might not have been Gul's faults.I don't know.But I know that it does not give license to anyone to personally bash a person related to the show.Cursing her and wishing her death is  pathetic and immature..She deserves respect as a creator of this wonderful show and as a fellow human being..Same goes for Sanaya..Respect her acting capabilities and hardwork..Respect her as a fellow human being..

Edited by Archana89 - 19 November 2012 at 10:26am

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

sweet_ipsiddsoapsspate22jaya100SwaNia_2Oyster-Kina-sarunlicious..

Archana89

Archana89

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:37am | IP Logged
Originally posted by jaya100

Originally posted by outland_123

now  I  have  few  confusions...
1.  why  Gul  arranges  an  interview  with  Sanaya  Irani.  She  is  not  leaving,  Barun  is.  then  what's  the point  to  brought  her  in..!!!  to  clear  someones  image..????  Sanaya  has  nothing  to clear  abt  her  image.  then  who  left..??  Barun  or  Gul...?? from  Her  interview  it  doesn't  sound  She  is  clearing  Barun's  image.
I don't think Gul arranged for Sanaya's interview...if my memory serves me correctly Sanaya was unable to be in the interview with Barun the previous week due to some family committments. The interview was supposed to focus on SPL but obviously at this point that was secondary and the focus of the interview became the current controversy.
Sanaya is not responsible for clearing anyone's image but she does have the right to tell things from her perspective. If someone was refusing to listen to what a friend of mine was saying I would also advise my friend to stop trying to clarify their name in the name of self respect.
Why does Sanaya need to 'clear' Barun's image...what has he done that needs clearing. He has said he needs a break and she has confirmed it. If there is something that needs clearing the only person who can do it is Barun and unfortunately he doesn't seem to know what to say.

2.  Who  the  hell  on  earth  sign  up  one  actor (not  so  popular  before  1.5yr)  just  for  1 yr  &  rest  of  the  cast  more  than  a  yr...!!! 
I certainly don't know how the television industry works and none us know the details of Barun's contract or deal with the PH. Sanaya however, being Barun's friend would have a better idea than us and I think she respects Barun's friendship enough not to reveal anything that he wouldn't want revealed. If she has revealed something against his wishes then that is between them, why are we jumping up and down on his behalf. It is Barun's fans who are destroying his image by making him into a spineless man who can't stand up for himself.

3.  now  bunch  of  ppl  also  contributed  their  votes  to  made  SARUN  won  as  best  jodi  in  so  many  award  functions.
Absolutely nothing wrong in using the words 'bunch of people' besides when she used these words she was talking about people who want to sabotage the show by ending it not true fans who want to watch it. I'm actually wondering how many of these voters just voted because of Barun and it just so happened that Sanaya was there too.

I  think,  no  one  should  forget  abt  this  fact.  If  this  bunch  of  ppl  quit  this  show  it  may  effect  IPK  TRP  as  well...if  any  of  this  group  of  ppl  quit  then  it'll  surely  effect  IPK  TRP.  SP  doing  business  here  not  charity  fund.  if  TRP  is  low  they  will  shut  down  IPK  no  matter  what.  they  will never  care  abt  200 ppl  jobs  &  they  won't  care  abt  BARUN  or  SANAYA...
If the TRP's suffer and the show shuts down because people no longer want to watch it then that's life and everyone can deal with that, but to actively fight for the end of the show just because your favorite decides to call it a day and disrespect every one else's work is just wrong. If someone can prove any conspiracy theory then bring it on the table and I will be the first one to say shut the show down but until that happens as far as I am concerned Barun is leaving because he wants to and his decision should not affect the lives of others.
I  do  respect  Sanaya...She  is  honest  &  pretty  straight  forward  but  few  things  doesn't  sound  logical  to  me...PH  is  hiding  something...
Yes, there has been no logic to the way things have been happening but to be fair I am now starting to wonder if the whole Forum32 letter and the whole zee-news fiasco was a way for the PH to guage viewers reaction to Barun's leaving and the viability of the show without him.

Loved the replies...

My take on forum 32 letter and zeenews fiasco is the same..But Zee's conduct was not that good..That idea backlashed and strenghthened the theory that "PH's PR skills are zero.."

The Zeenews fiasco was a deliberate effort just to know how audience would react if Barun left..That was also an attempt to inform the people about this unfavourable situation..
That indeed made me alert and ready to face Barun's exit..I so was expecting this and always believed in no smoke without fire theory..!!

My take on Forum 32 letter is they clearly didn't want to continue without the main lead...So it was their way of conveying that they are not interested in further butchering of the show but is forced to do so due to the channel's pressure...Pathetic PR skills prevented them from properly conveying their stand and message..
I don't think that PH is the culprit..Come to think of it.no one is a culprit here..But their interactions with the fans support "PH is the culprit" theory..Feel pity for them..

If mircles don't happen,the show will shut down in near future due to the lack of TRPs..Even the channel must be knowing that..
But channel will try to make as much money as possible by IPK..Even Barun putting down the papers was kept as a secret just to sell their SPL tickets which are not refundable..Who needs to teach SP business??
This hue and cry to shut down the show by calling and emailing SP office will put their customer care department work a little more..BAS!!nothing's gonna change..!!

Rescuing Barun dunno from what is happening nowadays..If that man quit on his own (I believe so)why is he being rescued??..I had been waiting for him to not being a part of the show since september..I don't know why this hysteria is happening so late..This should have happened in September when Barun put down his papers..!!

Edited by Archana89 - 19 November 2012 at 10:20am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

ReginaPhalange-ddsoapsspate22jaya100Oyster

Neloufer.

IF-Sizzlerz

Neloufer.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 5:04am | IP Logged
r

Oyster

Post Reply New Post

Go to top