Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

Rereading Sanaya Irani... (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 20

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:26pm | IP Logged
HELP!! It is an international crisis!! People pam, pam, pam!! Oops I meant spam, spam, spam!! Call, call, call!! ROFLROFL Throw the PH out and retain Barun at all costs!! Or else!! WackoROFL God, it's so embarrassing!! Not to forget deranged and hilarious!! ROFL I will be scared for Barun and Sanaya when they are in UK!!  Hope they have bodyguards so they bounce people back on the streets!!Stern Smile LOLLOL Funny, how an Star Plus employee is coming here and adding more fuel to the fire!! Geek Mental asylum is ready for them!! SillyLOL

Shreya

Edited by spate22 - 18 November 2012 at 11:52pm

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89dipali13jaya100SwaNia_2Oyster

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rereading Sanaya Irani... (Page 6)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Oyster

IF-Sizzlerz

Oyster

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
Hey Everyone.

Thank you for the awesome responses. I have to rush to the boring uni now.. But I'll get back to each and everyone in the evening (both those who agree and those who disagree). But then there's good discussion amongst you all too, so it's not like I need to be here anyway... 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13spate22sbk2Senorita Sanaya

outland_123

outland_123

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:29pm | IP Logged
There  r  4 groups  of  ppl  who  watch  IPK.
a...IPK  lover -  they  watch  this  only  for  story.  many  of  them  quit  the show  bcoz  of  crap  they  r  showing  at the moment.
b...Barun  Sobti -  His  fans  watch  this  only  for  him. It's  their  wish.  there  is  nothing  wrong  abt this.
c...Sanaya  Irani  -   Her  fans  watch  this  only  bcoz  of  her.  there  is  nothing  wrong  abt  this  either.
d...SARUN or  ARSHI  -  this  gruop  of  ppl  watch  this  just  bcoz  of  ARSHI   or   rather  say  SARUN. as  long  as  SARUN  is  there  they  will  tolerate  any  kind  crap  &  they  will  stick  with  IPK.

now  I  have  few  confusions...
1.  why  Gul  arranges  an  interview  with  Sanaya  Irani.  She  is  not  leaving,  Barun  is.  then  what's  the point  to  brought  her  in..!!!  to  clear  someones  image..????  Sanaya  has  nothing  to clear  abt  her  image.  then  who  left..??  Barun  or  Gul...?? from  Her  interview  it  doesn't  sound  She  is  clearing  Barun's  image.

2.  Who  the  hell  on  earth  sign  up  one  actor (not  so  popular  before  1.5yr)  just  for  1 yr  &  rest  of  the  cast  more  than  a  yr...!!! 

3.  now  bunch  of  ppl  also  contributed  their  votes  to  made  SARUN  won  as  best  jodi  in  so  many  award  functions.

I  think,  no  one  should  forget  abt  this  fact.  If  this  bunch  of  ppl  quit  this  show  it  may  effect  IPK  TRP  as  well...if  any  of  this  group  of  ppl  quit  then  it'll  surely  effect  IPK  TRP.  SP  doing  business  here  not  charity  fund.  if  TRP  is  low  they  will  shut  down  IPK  no  matter  what.  they  will never  care  abt  200 ppl  jobs  &  they  won't  care  abt  BARUN  or  SANAYA...

I  do  respect  Sanaya...She  is  honest  &  pretty  straight  forward  but  few  things  doesn't  sound  logical  to  me...PH  is  hiding  something...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Oyster

spate22

IF-Rockerz

spate22

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:36pm | IP Logged
You know, Madhura Naik was the first person to give the reason why Barun is leaving!! It was posted by someone on this forum!! She hinted that Barun needs a break!! And this was way before the rumors started by someone I won't mention!! Ermm It was quoted, "yes, it's true. Everyone deserves a break!"  And even Barun afterwards confirms the same in articles and interviews!! Although he is not sure when and if he can come back!! It depends on the storyline!! But he just wants to go now!! Ouch It's funny how conveniently people forget such things!! LOL 

Shreya

Edited by spate22 - 18 November 2012 at 11:40pm

ddFan2012jaya100SwaNia_2Oyster

blackdice1001

Goldie

blackdice1001

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:37pm | IP Logged
Well written post! You know, I didn't notice her 'bunch of people' comment when I listened to it either. I was going to listen to it twice to hear the phrase in context because so many people were scandalized ( Wacko ) about it but then I figured, the reason I probably didn't notice it was because it did not sound offensive to me. 

I do not particularly think Gul is blameless, sure she did accommodate actors' schedules and tried to work around them but she also has neglected the show to an extent that it has transformed from a stellar show to a complete comedy circus. 

Having said that I can also understand where Sanaya was coming from when she defended Gul, and Barun too. She sounded pissed off because from what she saw, people were refusing to listen to any reasoning and continued to malign people she counted as friends. I mean seriously, I myself was ready to pull my hair out seeing all the unnecessary hysteria and panic, and oh god, the rumours and consipiracies that flew around in the forum. My personal opinion that people needed some telling off, which SI did.

All in all I loved her interview. I felt her answers were justified and her straightforward answers were more than appreciated after all those days of 'next weeks' and 'I don't know's'.

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

nonasiddFan2012spate22jaya100SwaNia_2Oyster

-Kina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kina-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:42pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by outland_123

There r 4 groups of ppl who watch IPK.
a...IPK lover - they watch this only for story. many of them quit the show bcoz of crap they r showing at the moment.
b...Barun Sobti - His fans watch this only for him. It's their wish. there is nothing wrong abt this.
c...Sanaya Irani - Her fans watch this only bcoz of her. there is nothing wrong abt this either.
d...SARUN or ARSHI - this gruop of ppl watch this just bcoz of ARSHI or rather say SARUN. as long as SARUN is there they will tolerate any kind crap & they will stick with IPK.

now I have few confusions...
1. why Gul arranges an interview with Sanaya Irani. She is not leaving, Barun is. then what's the point to brought her in..!!! to clear someones image..???? Sanaya has nothing to clear abt her image. then who left..?? Barun or Gul...?? from Her interview it doesn't sound She is clearing Barun's image.

2. Who the hell on earth sign up one actor (not so popular before 1.5yr) just for 1 yr & rest of the cast more than a yr...!!!

3. now bunch of ppl also contributed their votes to made SARUN won as best jodi in so many award functions.

I think, no one should forget abt this fact. If this bunch of ppl quit this show it may effect IPK TRP as well...if any of this group of ppl quit then it'll surely effect IPK TRP. SP doing business here not charity fund. if TRP is low they will shut down IPK no matter what. they will never care abt 200 ppl jobs & they won't care abt BARUN or SANAYA...

I do respect Sanaya...She is honest & pretty straight forward but few things doesn't sound logical to me...PH is hiding something...

dear half of the forum ppl are not contributing to trps

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

sanaya13spate22SwaNia_2OysterGodhuliLogon

angie_g82

angie_g82

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:49pm | IP Logged
I couldn't have agreed with you more Oyster. :) You can't blame anyone here. 

It's just a serial that has been given life to by the entire crew and cast members. :) I wish Sanaya, Barun and Gul all the best :) 

spate22jaya100No_CommentsOyster

I_Dont_Know

Goldie

I_Dont_Know

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:57pm | IP Logged
Edited..1st pageEmbarrassed

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Oyster

Post Reply New Post

Go to top