Rereading Sanaya Irani... (Page 4)

Post Reply New Post

Page 4 of 20

simim

IF-Sizzlerz

simim

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:35pm | IP Logged
My issues with her interview are:
1) She has no business talking publicly about another actors contract duration. That in my opinion is completely unprofessional. I work in a company. Do you think I can go around speaking about my co-workers contract duration publicly? She is neither Baruns agent nor the PH's agent. So she should not have talked about this.

2) Should she not be asking her PH to worry about the 200 people. When her PH posts that the story has run its course on its web site...isnt that more worrisome than some fans asking to shut the show because BS is leaving? All that hurt and anger should have been directed at the PH and not the fans...in my opinion.

The professional approach would be to stay away from making these kinds of statements in a sensitive situation. Some diplomacy and tact would have helped a lot here in my opinion.

But other than that she was her usual selfSmile

The following 13 member(s) liked the above post:

annieKMahi122Pyaaraarnavblackdice1001Luv_isnt_classynonasiKranuTiyaliasha...Senorita SanayaOysterGodhuliLogon-SweetJasmine-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rereading Sanaya Irani... (Page 4)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

GodhuliLogon

IF-Sizzlerz

GodhuliLogon

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:38pm | IP Logged
very nicely written post..

but could not agree with u fully.. I better not explain myself as going against her hurts me more.. so im leaving as it is.. just i wanna add .. she better learn something from daljeet to not complying with PH all the times... sometimes she should also speak up for her .. anyways  she never minded with GUL or her role or anythings else.. we already saw this..

this time will pass .. and we will all see where barun and sanaya after 5 yrs from now.. :)

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Oyster-SweetJasmine-

Prasanna_dhanu

Goldie

Prasanna_dhanu

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:39pm | IP Logged
Yes, completely agree:
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3285375

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Oyster

Sugata_mi

Groupbie

Sugata_mi

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:44pm | IP Logged
Res.

Oyster

Tiyali

IF-Rockerz

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:17pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

sonali2027blackdice1001.RudraParo.dipali13Luv_isnt_classynonasiasha...LadyLaLajaya100SwaNia_2spate22.KuchiMama.DsSenorita SanayaOysterNo_Commentssbk2

LadyLaLa

IF-Rockerz

LadyLaLa

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:38pm | IP Logged
well said Oyster.. Clap 

However much we try to decipher her interview logically, whatever one may say, all of it is  falling on deaf ears.. its like water on a duck's back..

a sect of the audience have made up their mind to only believe what they would want to believe... they prefer to go along with the conspiracy theory and not pay heed to logic or sense...

They go on and on like a stuck record about how she should not have spoken about Barun's contract. In fact she never spoke about his contract. she only reiterated the fact that Barun has told everyone that he will only work for 1 year. Barun too confirmed this very statement in his interview. But a sect of the audience has conveniently misconstrued her words and are holding her unprofessional.

in their minds Gul and the Channel are to be blamed for BS's departure.. he made it very clear to the  whole world that he is tired and wants to take rest.. we also know that the promotions of his film will soon commence and he will be getting busy with it.. rather than accepting that their favourite star is bailing out on them, they like to direct their anger elsewhere because that is the easiest...  they cannot accept the truth that their BS  has mislead them.. ... at least I hope this will heal their pain... how else could one explain their blind faith in any crap that gets posted..

I saw a post where someone had claimed to have spoken to Barun and as expected a sect of the forum made a beeline to it... they believe it as gospel truth.. no questions  were asked, no evidence was requested..  . Now I know why politicians, soothsayers and  thrive in their fields .. LOL  when SI, Gul or the channel speak try to tell the truth, they smell a rat LOL  I will let the such people live in their delusional world.. 

Edited by LadyLaLa - 18 November 2012 at 8:55pm

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

Archana89dipali13RashmiNMLuv_isnt_classyasha...spate22jaya100SwaNia_2OysterSenorita Sanayasbk2

beenaa

Goldie

beenaa

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:44pm | IP Logged
love u

Oyster

.RudraParo.

Goldie

.RudraParo.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:51pm | IP Logged
Such an insightful post, I enjoyed reading it. I love how mature fans Sanaya has. It was annoying me how some ppl were getting so touchy and sensitive. I dont understand whats wrong with her interview and like you I did not hear the bunch of people part either. Like I heard it but I didnt get offended. Its a general phrase everyone uses, but now I hve to be careful because its like offensive to some Sleepy Then when I came on this forum and saw the touch-me-nots getting all hyper, I went back to listen, only to end up laughing at what they are getting dramatic over LOL Sanaya called a spade a spade!!

I really love your post, I have nothing to add. Embarrassed I loved Sanaya's interview and while some losers on the forum started bashing, my respect grew for my princess Hug

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

reema2406dipali13SwaNia_2LadyLaLaspate22jaya100No_CommentsSenorita Sanaya

Post Reply New Post

Go to top