Page 1
Page   of 20
Page 3 Page 20

sbk2

IF-Sizzlerz

sbk2

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:03pm | IP Logged
Loved your post! Beautifully written...

Alas, I don't think it will make much impact on people who have already made up their minds and are picking apart Sanaya's words and are misinterpreting and misconstruing what she meant.

Its appalling to see people saying that she is damaging his credibility Confused

Fabulous post Oyster Clap

The following 16 member(s) liked the above post:

hakim218sanaya13jalkukdi1sanayakhushifanKhushiIranidipali13kshows_fangirlblackdice1001nonasiasha...LadyLaLaspate22jaya100SwaNia_2OysterSenorita Sanaya

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Rereading Sanaya Irani... (Page 2)" in Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

waterunder11

IF-Dazzler

waterunder11

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:07pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by nonasi

Lovely (and thorough) post. Hope people actually read and understand it. Smile

I honestly didn't notice the supposedly incendiary comments she had made the first time I heard the interview; in fact, that entire segment was a fist-pump moment for me. I did go back to listen to it and caught those comments, but again, all I could gather was that she said it like it was -- no sugar-coating or mincing of words. She gave her opinion in a very clear and concise way, and it was apparent that she was as upset about the situation as fans have been. 

Ironically, neither side knows the full story or can see the other's perspective completely (i.e. fans don't actually know what's going on behind-the-scenes and the actors also don't know the full extent of what's fuelling the fans' motivation -- namely, keeping the story of A and K intact), but in spite of that, she's come out with the more sensible perspective. (There's something to be said about applying logic and not just purely emotional reasoning to things.)

People have read and taken whatever they wanted to out of the interview. I, for one, think she sent a very clear message to the fans about getting out of their bizarre sapnon ki duniya to face the reality of the situation and to move on. (And I've had similar situations with profs too; when people and/or their loved ones are wronged, they tend to fight for their rights, which is what it appears SI was doing in this interview as well. This whole situation just needs some consideration of each party's viewpoint; it's only then that there can be any semblance of balance and level-headedness.)

agreed.

bold 2 - exactly! people are so into barun/arnav, so attached, they cant let go. are these fans kids or adults? 
yeah it was a big blow, arnav is a dream, played by a real person who has a life to live. Its heartbreakining, but lets get over it.

bold 1 - media media media. Its smart not go there, That is a totally different world from our world. Its too big, too deep, filled with a gazillion ppl. We will never find what exactly happened. The theories and rumors is what we all will have and they all are just plain stupid.

doesnt anyone have an exam to study for? chop chop get back to work Wink

The following 12 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdice1001sanayakhushifanKhushiIranidipali13kshows_fangirlnonasiMiss CherieTiyalijaya100No_CommentsOysterSenorita Sanaya

nonasi

IF-Dazzler

nonasi

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:14pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by waterunder11

Originally posted by nonasi

Lovely (and thorough) post. Hope people actually read and understand it. Smile

I honestly didn't notice the supposedly incendiary comments she had made the first time I heard the interview; in fact, that entire segment was a fist-pump moment for me. I did go back to listen to it and caught those comments, but again, all I could gather was that she said it like it was -- no sugar-coating or mincing of words. She gave her opinion in a very clear and concise way, and it was apparent that she was as upset about the situation as fans have been. 

Ironically, neither side knows the full story or can see the other's perspective completely (i.e. fans don't actually know what's going on behind-the-scenes and the actors also don't know the full extent of what's fuelling the fans' motivation -- namely, keeping the story of A and K intact), but in spite of that, she's come out with the more sensible perspective. (There's something to be said about applying logic and not just purely emotional reasoning to things.)

People have read and taken whatever they wanted to out of the interview. I, for one, think she sent a very clear message to the fans about getting out of their bizarre sapnon ki duniya to face the reality of the situation and to move on. (And I've had similar situations with profs too; when people and/or their loved ones are wronged, they tend to fight for their rights, which is what it appears SI was doing in this interview as well. This whole situation just needs some consideration of each party's viewpoint; it's only then that there can be any semblance of balance and level-headedness.)

agreed.

bold 2 - exactly! people are so into barun/arnav, so attached, they cant let go. are these fans kids or adults? 
yeah it was a big blow, arnav is a dream, played by a real person who has a life to live. Its heartbreakining, but lets get over it.

bold 1 - media media media. Its smart not go there, That is a totally different world from our world. Its too big, too deep, filled with a gazillion ppl. We will never find what exactly happened. The theories and rumors is what we all will have and they all are just plain stupid.

doesnt anyone have an exam to study for? chop chop get back to work Wink

LMAO!!! Ikr, agar conspiracy theories banaana the, toh phir kuch sensible baatein banao! Idk how many times I've face-palmed seeing the sheer nonsense in this forum. Ouch

Exactly. It was upsetting and heart-breaking, but that's life: shit happens, you move on. And, haan, you're right, I should stop wasting my time on IF. Tongue

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

blackdice1001sanayakhushifanKhushiIranidipali13kshows_fangirlwaterunder11Tiyalispate22OysterSenorita Sanaya

-Kina-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Kina-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:24pm | IP Logged
Fabulous post

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

KhushiIranidipali13spate22jaya100Oyster

tristar03

tristar03

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:27pm | IP Logged
wow agreed with your post .But few people are not ready and will not accept because of inner frustration that barun is leaving so they want to blame one or the other.

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

hakim218dipali13KhushiIraninonasispate22jaya100Oyster

Rabba-Ve-Delena

IF-Sizzlerz

Rabba-Ve-Delena

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Smart and sensible!Clap

The following 11 member(s) liked the above post:

KhushiIranidipali13sanayakhushifannonasiasha...LadyLaLaspate22jaya100sbk2No_CommentsOyster

EtherealSanz..

IF-Rockerz

EtherealSanz..

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
ROFL I knew you couldn't resist that's why I didn't even pester you for this! ROFL

RESWA! Approve 

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

SizzlingPaRud-KhushiIranispate22Senorita SanayaOyster

.A.l.i.a.

IF-Dazzler

.A.l.i.a.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:38pm | IP Logged
I cannot say or add any thing .. 
Awesome post dear .. Thumbs Up

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

dipali13jaya100Senorita SanayaOyster

Post Reply New Post