Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon
Iss Pyaar Ko Kya Naam Doon

India-Forums

Rereading Sanaya Irani... (Page 19)

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
Shreya.. did you read the recent one about someone calling SP and SP giving her the inside info? So apparently the channel informed the caller that Gul has been terrible to Barun. Barun is a committed actor, so he's leaving the show. The channel loves him so they will try to bring him in a new SP show. Gul refused to sell the show to a new PH. And yes Barun's not having any movie offers, he's just leaving cuz he is on bad terms with the PH. 
Now my question is EVEN if everything was true, why would the channel disclose all of this confidential info to a random caller? I mean seriously.. if this is what SP has reduced to, then I guess the channel's on its way to bid adieu to the television industry.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22spate22Joseph_A

spate22 IF-Rockerz
spate22
spate22

Posted: 22 November 2012 at 8:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oyster

Shreya.. did you read the recent one about someone calling SP and SP giving her the inside info? So apparently the channel informed the caller that Gul has been terrible to Barun. Barun is a committed actor, so he's leaving the show. The channel loves him so they will try to bring him in a new SP show. Gul refused to sell the show to a new PH. And yes Barun's not having any movie offers, he's just leaving cuz he is on bad terms with the PH. 
Now my question is EVEN if everything was true, why would the channel disclose all of this confidential info to a random caller? I mean seriously.. if this is what SP has reduced to, then I guess the channel's on its way to bid adieu to the television industry.

You never know it's a make believe world out there!! Anything is possible!! Recent post says we are distracting them from their so-called goal!! Apparently, WE are dividing the forum!! Oh, the nerve!! How is our one post affecting their many attention-seeking posts??!! DeadLOL I'm actually defending Barun's choice!! Unlike them, I actually understand him!! I may not be a crazy fan of his, but I understand!! And that is what Barun wants from his so-called fans but it's the opposite going on here!! Ermm They are busy putting the blame on someone else!! ShockedErmm Whatever!! I can't wait for the smack down they are going to get from Sanaya and Barun at the event!! But then again they might not even believe them!! Wacko

Shreya

Siri22OysterJoseph_A

Oyster IF-Sizzlerz
Oyster
Oyster

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:28am | IP Logged
Oh wow Shreya.. that is news to me! I did not know that we were labelled as the envious distractors. But even so, they should be thankful cuz we are trying to save them from an embarrassment. Now that to me is genuine concern. 

I mean seriously I too would love to see Barun continue as Arnav. I would definitely sign any petitions and write to the PH if they asked for my opinion.  There's a civilized way of doing things you know. But given the current situation in which the PH is not asking for the viewers' opinion, the actor has already made up his mind to leave, a new lead is being finalized, I don't really have a say in it.. now  do I? So why should I go around embarrassing myself by forcing an opinion on the PH. 

Just like yourself, I too understand Barun and respect his decision. Let's say for the sake of argument, he has decided to leave because the PH is horrible. So as his well-wisher, shouldn't I urge him to leave at the earliest? I mean why would I want him to stay with a horrible PH? Simple logic.

I'm so looking forward for that reality check from Barun himself. Looks like SI's clarification was not enough. But like you said, I bet they'll then claim it was scripted! Barun said so under the channel's pressure... So yes even that won't do any good..!

Archana89spate22Joseph_A

Joseph_A IF-Sizzlerz
Joseph_A
Joseph_A

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:45am | IP Logged
Reserve !!
Archana89 Senior Member
Archana89
Archana89

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 4:49am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Oyster

Oh wow Shreya.. that is news to me! I did not know that we were labelled as the envious distractors. But even so, they should be thankful cuz we are trying to save them from an embarrassment. Now that to me is genuine concern. 

I mean seriously I too would love to see Barun continue as Arnav. I would definitely sign any petitions and write to the PH if they asked for my opinion.  There's a civilized way of doing things you know. But given the current situation in which the PH is not asking for the viewers' opinion, the actor has already made up his mind to leave, a new lead is being finalized, I don't really have a say in it.. now  do I? So why should I go around embarrassing myself by forcing an opinion on the PH. 

Just like yourself, I too understand Barun and respect his decision. Let's say for the sake of argument, he has decided to leave because the PH is horrible. So as his well-wisher, shouldn't I urge him to leave at the earliest? I mean why would I want him to stay with a horrible PH? Simple logic.

I'm so looking forward for that reality check from Barun himself. Looks like SI's clarification was not enough. But like you said, I bet they'll then claim it was scripted! Barun said so under the channel's pressure... So yes even that won't do any good..!

BINGO for the highlighted part..!!!Same POV..!!!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

spate22Oyster

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Neloufer-

Originally posted by Joseph_A

Originally posted by spate22

You are talking about Bhanji here!? ROFL

What's a bhanji??!! ConfusedLOL

Shreya
I explained that above =D

She has so many nicknames
Bhaanji
Donut head
Dabba
Deba Teba
+vity aunty

Be-sahara Uncle Director hain or SP secret [??LOL] news provider WinkROFL . By the way,Did you read her 'Mom' reply on her 1 previous post..." My daughter is this...my daughter is that..ROFLROFL" ...Boss...must say..Wink.yeh toh 'Family problem' hai...EmbarrassedROFLROFL

Oh yes! Her mom thinks her daughter is an angel ROFL Haye Rabba! Angels ko marwa daala mummyji ne ROFL
"My daughter trying to spread positivism ROFL"

Even the daughter is so self obsessed Dead

Joseph_A/ -Neloufer- Who gave you the permission to mock and take dig on your fellow forum member? If you have any problem with the members post, simply report it or contact the section DT instead of attacking the members indirectly and dragging in her family.  

Obviously no one is saint here so why put down fellow members?

I have not reviewed the entire thread but if the ongoing discussion changes its focus over to the fans, fellow members then we may consider to close it down.

Follow the rules and stick to the main discussion!

Thank you!

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Senorita SanayaNeloufer.

Neloufer. IF-Sizzlerz
Neloufer.
Neloufer.

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:46am | IP Logged
@Mod- My only request - Stop that member from simply posting anything and tagging it as inside news. Its too much!
as for now, all of us are apologizing to you for breaking the rules ..But we want serious actions to be taken ragarding that member

The following 6 member(s) liked the above post:

Siri22spate22OysterJoseph_A-Marie-Senorita Sanaya

Aahaana Global Moderator
Aahaana
Aahaana

IF General Sections

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 7:48am | IP Logged
^^We have spoke to the member and now its your turn. If you dont like her post, then ignore it. No need to bash/make fun of her. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Senorita Sanaya

Go to top