Views

Users

Frequent Posters

nonasi thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: waterunder11

agreed.

bold 2 - exactly! people are so into barun/arnav, so attached, they cant let go. are these fans kids or adults? 
yeah it was a big blow, arnav is a dream, played by a real person who has a life to live. Its heartbreakining, but lets get over it.

bold 1 - media media media. Its smart not go there, That is a totally different world from our world. Its too big, too deep, filled with a gazillion ppl. We will never find what exactly happened. The theories and rumors is what we all will have and they all are just plain stupid.

doesnt anyone have an exam to study for? chop chop get back to work πŸ˜‰

LMAO!!! Ikr, agar conspiracy theories banaana the, toh phir kuch sensible baatein banao! Idk how many times I've face-palmed seeing the sheer nonsense in this forum. 

Exactly. It was upsetting and heart-breaking, but that's life: shit happens, you move on. And, haan, you're right, I should stop wasting my time on IF. πŸ˜›

tristar03 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 2 Thumbnail
wow agreed with your post .But few people are not ready and will not accept because of inner frustration that barun is leaving so they want to blame one or the other.

MaleehaSuhail thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 5
🀣 I knew you couldn't resist that's why I didn't even pester you for this! ROFL

RESWA!  
.A.l.i.a. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 6
I cannot say or add any thing .. 
Awesome post dear .. πŸ‘πŸΌ
spate22 thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Commentator 2 Thumbnail
Thanks for this post!! You're too cool, Oyster!! ;)

Shreya
..SaNaYaHoLiC.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail + 6
Such an amazing post I wish everyone reads this!! Sonya, you wrote everything, I have nothing more to add πŸ‘πŸ‘

I reallly hate this forum and its biased ppl 🀒 
Edited by ..SaNaYaHoLiC.. - 11 years ago
OmNaMaSteOm thumbnail
Anniversary 19 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
I could not read the whole post because i have lost interest in the show this Sanaya / Barun war on the forum & about the Whole Gul Theory.

Sonya u nailed it in ur post & i did not find that statement of hers wrong at all, at the same time i m not supporting Gul either.

& yes i shall respond to the ones dis - agreeing now finally

Edited by Arhi-Did-IT - 11 years ago
KhushiIrani thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail

Sonya did anyone ever tell you that you write so very well!!!!!

I don't think the interview could be explained in any more simplier terms than the manner in which you have picked it apart.  Hats off!

Sanaya has always been a feisty straightforward zerobstolerence lady (from what I have seen) and I for one respect that characteristic.  In this day and age, too many of us are bothered about sugar coating things and displaying alot of fakeness just for the sake of "appearance"  With Sanaya, she says it as it is and I for one respect anyone who exhibits this quality.

It was a bit disheartening to see how some were lynching her apart and misconstruing her statements.  I did not understand where some got "aggressive" or "rude" from but chalo, as she so aptly said, "to each their own"
16Mahi16 thumbnail
Firstly, I think I'm right to say that ipkknd is the first show where the cast and crew members has so much contact with the audiences for instance through social networking sites and all these radio interviews. And all the blunders that have happened so far clearly proves that both the ph and actors needs to learn some pr skills.

Tell me do u think it is very wise of sanaya to speak so much about the issue give how sensitive it is right now? And do u think she noes the whole story, that there are fans fighting to keep barun, some wanting to bring barun back at the end, etc. I don't think so coz she doesn't even read he stuff on the Internet.

And there are large proportion of ppl who wants ipkknd to end because they love the show so much that they just can't stand seeing going deep down in the drains. But the whole team of ipkknd has always feeble in denial that the show in terms of story line sucks right now. They are still basking in the joy of their initial good work & success(for instance in the gul interview, gul said we should be happy we have done good work proves this point).

And I totally agree with her about shutting down the show is totally unfair. But then again she is not understanding her audience. We only see the actors and the rest of the crew is invisible so naturally ppl will tend to not even think about them. And the one thing that the whole team of ipkknd has to realise is that the reason why ppl have stuck to the show is not because they have been giving us fantastic trAcks but rather the her chemistry with barun and also the hope that one day the show, which had so much potential, would get back on track. But it never did as the team do not see anything wrong with the show(like sanaya still loves khushi even after how her character has been ruined).

So all these just proves that ppl should not invest so much of their emotions into shows and actors as it is really not worth it. They have all absolutely failed to understand the industry that they work in is complicated even more complicated than that of films, as audience emotions are largely involved.
very well written ans sensible post...πŸ‘

We should atleast appreciate her giving all the straight and clear answers which all other parties failed to provide in months...