Wish it was Ahem who was going to get jealous

Posted: 11 years ago
Instead of getting a new girl to form a triangle with Ahem and Gopi, I wish it was the other way around and somehow Ahem was made to feel jealous. He is fantastic at anger and that pent up emotion. 

We had Anita so a male to form the triangle would have been better.
I agree but with Gopi 8 months pregnant, I am not sure where they could fit a man for Gopi in🤔 It would have been real good though to see a jealous Ahem. Or atleast an angry Ahem.

BTW, I somehow do not think it will be GoHem who will have misunderstandings😊
Yes, I also don't think they can fit that in now. Just thought that track had a lot of potential and would get to see Ahem angry and silently fuming with jealousy. Love that shade of his character.

Let's see how his new girl affects Gohem. Hope it's not a triangle but more of a way of getting Gopi a new look and smartening up ðŸ˜Š
Hope so too. It would be good to see a secure and confident Gopi who stands beside Ahem instead of the insecure one. Afterall Gopi now knows that Ahem loves her. There is nothing to be insecure about now. 
That is why I wonder if the article writer got the names right. Maybe this is a Rashi-Jigar track😊
We already have had Ahem realising Gopi's worth.  Now it should be time for Rashi to see that she does not have a bad lot in life.  A true rift between Rashi and Jigar would be so welcoming right now.  
I feel gopi may become more conscious about how she looks and change her style ..would love to see her in more modern sarees and get up...she has never shown possessiveness for Ahem...want to see her grab his hand in public and assert herself as his wife...may be now she will wear those salwar suits that Ahem wanted to  see her in.
I am still  at this development.  What are the cvs trying to prove.  They must be stuck in Groundhog Day that they cannot get past the notion of an Ahem, Gopi +one triangle. Divs, divs, divs, divs, divs. Have I said that the cvs are divs?
Originally posted by Xarina

I am still  at this development.  What are the cvs trying to prove.  They must be stuck in Groundhog Day that they cannot get past the notion of an Ahem, Gopi +one triangle. Divs, divs, divs, divs, divs. Have I said that the cvs are divs?

Xari. It is not confirmed news as to why the new girl is coming😊 Let us wait and watch😛
Originally posted by Justlikethat1

Xari. It is not confirmed news as to why the new girl is coming😊 Let us wait and watch😛
Knee jerk reaction ðŸ˜³.  I just feel that the cvs just stick to the age old story.  Ok.  I am waiting to be surprised.
Originally posted by Xarina

Knee jerk reaction ðŸ˜³.  I just feel that the cvs just stick to the age old story.  Ok.  I am waiting to be surprised.

You may as well turn out right. But I somehow doubt they will show another Anitha track with GoHem in it. ðŸ˜Š  I am hoping for Gopi to be changing and a jealous Rashi😆