blackie

Goldie

blackie

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:21pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by tanya.91

Originally posted by blackie

Arrey Rajeev ko itna seriously nahin lete.LOL

True   LOL

waisay I genuinely SALUTE Delnaz (despite hating her) to bare him for so many years (14) of her life LOL  bohut hosla hai Dellu ka

Lol. Being his wife and tolerating his nautanki requires patience. LOL

Agar Rajeev gussa bhi hota hain in the show, I don't take it seriously. Do you remember the time when he was mad at Niketan during the diya task and commanded Niketan to apologize, else he would not contribute to the task? It was as if koi chota baccha ruth jaata hain, toh ussey manane ke liye aaoLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

tanya.91

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rajeev is mean n selfish (Page 3)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:32pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by tanya.91

Arrey Rajeev ko itna seriously nahin lete.LOL

True   LOL

waisay I genuinely SALUTE Delnaz (despite hating her) to bare him for so many years (14) of her life LOL  bohut hosla hai Dellu ka

Lol. Being his wife and tolerating his nautanki requires patience. LOL

Agar Rajeev gussa bhi hota hain in the show, I don't take it seriously. Do you remember the time when he was mad at Niketan during the diya task and commanded Niketan to apologize, else he would not contribute to the task? It was as if koi chota baccha ruth jaata hain, toh ussey manane ke liye aaoLOL

agree ... he is like a silly child in a man's body

blackie

richasrivas79

Groupbie

richasrivas79

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:19am | IP Logged
Rajev is true entertainment it can be annoying but def he makes big boss house really entertained. I am shocked abt delu behavior she says she has given house to rajev and rajev fom day 1 said delu can take all his money and property but come back. Delu has also complained that rajev has not much work. Well to make people aware the rajev has done quite a lot tv serials and very good presenter and his recent book was super duper scuess

blackie

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:08am | IP Logged
Originally posted by richasrivas79

Rajev is true entertainment it can be annoying but def he makes big boss house really entertained. I am shocked abt delu behavior she says she has given house to rajev and rajev fom day 1 said delu can take all his money and property but come back. Delu has also complained that rajev has not much work. Well to make people aware the rajev has done quite a lot tv serials and very good presenter and his recent book was super duper scuess

which book? Confused
did Rajeev wrote a book ?? ShockedShockedShocked

-Chandramukhi-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:19am | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

purva

IF-Sizzlerz

purva

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 3:25am | IP Logged
Rajev is an idiot and emotional fool.. he actually risked his captaincy to save Sana from getting nominated and then she went ahead and saved Vishal over him.. I can understand him being hurt. But he has himself to blame.. Sana didn't come to him and asked to be saved. He shouldn't have risked his captaincy like that. Nahi toh woh abhi bhi captain hota aur nomination se safe bhi hota Smile dumbo LOL

Edited by purva - 19 November 2012 at 3:28am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackietanya.91

sita11

IF-Stunnerz

sita11

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:17am | IP Logged
Hey Rajiv is kind of an emotional and sensitive guy
he is not selfish for sure
i like himSmile

Edited by sita11 - 19 November 2012 at 4:17am

sahilmittal

Goldie

sahilmittal

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 4:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by sita11

Hey Rajiv is kind of an emotional and sensitive guy
he is not selfish for sure
i like himSmile
 i agree dear but he irritates sumtimes give his opinion and when person in front gives he start walking thats wrong

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.