Page   of 5
Page 3 Page 5

fkbutt

Goldie

fkbutt

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:19pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by honestyfirst

Originally posted by fkbutts

i dont think he is selfish ..he is the most caring guy on the show ...he has lost his captaincy only because to save sana ...he was trying to convince nikten not to nominate sana ...so i can see he actually did big favour to her so for me this post is nothing to do with reality.Thumbs Down

he was discussing with niketan whom he is nominating n all ...coz sana saved him he said not to nominate her ...he knew somewhere he was not fair with sana ...he also discussed with vishal .he was predicting who will nominate whom 

y he fight with sana ...y u did not saved me n all ...y he was hurting her ...he knew it was tough decision for her to choose ...y he is acting like she did a big mistake by not saving him/...y he is .trying to make her realise she is wrong totally 

how ur comments  are hurting  same as rajev who is very close to  sana and u also have seen how nik instigates rajeev ...and he was  discusing with niketen to make sure who he gonna nominate and wanted to save sana because ths nomination is nothing to with rajeev because rajeeve was safe ..in live feed he discuss this thing to vishal and showed his concern that sana will be nominated by most of the household ..and thats why bug boss   changed the table and made sana as a captain because bigg boss is trying to save sana ...so this is  my  view and  u believe in or not but i have seen live feed and this true...last time urvashi also discus nomination and she was no punished only rajeev ...

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

blackie

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rajeev is mean n selfish (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:53pm | IP Logged

i dont think he is selfish ..he is the most caring guy on the show ...he has lost his captaincy only because to save sana ...he was trying to convince nikten not to nominate sana ...so i can see he actually did big favour to her so for me this post is nothing to do with reality.Thumbs Down

he was discussing with niketan whom he is nominating n all ...coz sana saved him he said not to nominate her ...he knew somewhere he was not fair with sana ...he also discussed with vishal .he was predicting who will nominate whom 

y he fight with sana ...y u did not saved me n all ...y he was hurting her ...he knew it was tough decision for her to choose ...y he is acting like she did a big mistake by not saving him/...y he is .trying to make her realise she is wrong totally 

how ur comments  are hurting  same as rajev who is very close to  sana and u also have seen how nik instigates rajeev ...and he was  discusing with niketen to make sure who he gonna nominate and wanted to save sana because ths nomination is nothing to with rajeev because rajeeve was safe ..in live feed he discuss this thing to vishal and showed his concern that sana will be nominated by most of the household ..and thats why bug boss   changed the table and made sana as a captain because bigg boss is trying to save sana ...so this is  my  view and  u believe in or not but i have seen live feed and this true...last time urvashi also discus nomination and she was no punished only rajeev ...

last time big boss gaved warning ...so now he punished ...may be or may not be bb saving sana ...but sana is nice i like her ,she is sweet...i like urvashi coz she is bold

one thing rajeev commenting on sana ...making her feel hurt is not right ...making her irritated is not right ...one time two time he said was enough ...sana gaved her reason that she knew vishal n delu from before so she saved them n it was not easy for her to decide ...after that he would hav kept quite ...again n again he started...its nor easy to choose between friends ...

may be niketan is responsible for it ...for fireing him n also  starting discussion by saying sana will get votes n she will be nominated

Isa_Rahman

IF-Rockerz

Isa_Rahman

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:05pm | IP Logged
Sana is a hypocrit and a spoilt brat wasen't she the one who was crying to karishma that she never voted to save her since they were so close in the house. So why doesn't Rajev have the right to ask sana why she didnt vote for him?

watch the below videos...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXZkgASIJAI

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xumsip_sana-and-rajev-bitching-about-karishma-day-19-uncensored-26th-oct-2012_shortfilms

Talking about loyalty yeah inside the house she done the opposite with Rajev this time and is blaming him for stretching out the issue what about her?

Edited by Isa_Rahman - 18 November 2012 at 4:09pm

blackie

fkbutt

Goldie

fkbutt

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:28pm | IP Logged

last time big boss gaved warning ...so now he punished ...may be or may not be bb saving sana ...but sana is nice i like her ,she is sweet...i like urvashi coz she is bold

one thing rajeev commenting on sana ...making her feel hurt is not right ...making her irritated is not right ...one time two time he said was enough ...sana gaved her reason that she knew vishal n delu from before so she saved them n it was not easy for her to decide ...after that he would hav kept quite ...again n again he started...its nor easy to choose between friends ...

may be niketan is responsible for it ...for fireing him n also  starting discussion by saying sana will get votes n she will be nominated

that Isa_Rehman for showing this video where karishma was just  friend from 3,4 days and sana was very mad at karihma .Rajeeva and sana are close friends more than months ..so he can feel who is been fired from captaincy just because of  sana ...but sana did not save him... then how he can be mean ...Confused

blackie

ayaan786

Goldie

ayaan786

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:47pm | IP Logged

that Isa_Rehman for showing this video where karishma was just  friend from 3,4 days and sana was very mad at karihma .Rajeeva and sana are close friends more than months ..so he can feel who is been fired from captaincy just because of  sana ...but sana did not save him... then how he can be mean ...Confused

why is he fired from captaincy becouse of sanaQuestionQuestionQuestion becouse of sana he was the captain remember she gave him her deciding vote and rajeev was breaking the rulez sana had nothing to do with it

tanya.91

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:01pm | IP Logged
I won't call Rajev selfish as he is way too dumb and an emotional fool to qualify for this word  LOL
I'll call him mean, not much bcoz of Sana, but mainly for insulting Sapna so hardly & brutally in front of all, and it was totally unnecessary imo.

Edited by tanya.91 - 18 November 2012 at 7:06pm

blackie

Goldie

blackie

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:10pm | IP Logged
Arrey Rajeev ko itna seriously nahin lete.LOL

He is not mean and selfish. He was hurt by Sana's argument and Niketan further instigated him by saying that Sana is asking him to give up captaincy but she would never do the same for him. When the votes were 5-5, Rajeev thought that Vrajesh voted for him and Sana voted for herself. Guided by this belief, Rajeev voted for himself when he was asked to break the tie. Believe me, Rajeev is a harmless person.

There are much bigger sharks in the show than Rajeev who are mean and selfishEvil Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

anjali1790tanya.91

tanya.91

IF-Rockerz

tanya.91

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:13pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by blackie

Arrey Rajeev ko itna seriously nahin lete.LOL

True   LOL

waisay I genuinely SALUTE Delnaz (despite hating her) to bare him for so many years (14) of her life LOL  bohut hosla hai Dellu ka

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

blackiesosweet

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.