Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che!

rajeev is mean n selfish

honestyfirst thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
the way he was fighting with sana for not saving him n 

rajeev is selfish coz he wants to become captain to save himself ...he emotionally blackmail sana to giv vote to him for friendship sake ...not only that he wanted sana not to be nominated as captain ...he wanted her to withdraw but she did not ...i like that she lisen to her  friends not him  ...she gaved vote to him for friendship sake ...

he even said her that she cant handle the captaincy ...same will happen to her as in ashka case ...he is not a true friend ...if he was then he would hav showed her way to be a captain n how to handle captaincy ...

ok then he became captain by voting himself ...ok evrything is fine ...he said sana u r great n my true friend n all ..
then 
he has a problem that sana n he got equal votes ...n vrajesh gav vote to  sana ...i think acc to him sana shud not get votes at all ????/
today sana did was right she listen to her heart n saved the 2 whom she want to ...n rajeev was like y didnt u sav me ...the way he passes comments made sana hurt ...he made some talk with sana in which he was like y u didnt vote me n all even sana gaved him reason he was going on n on too much ...he is selfish ...he used sana to win captaincy n because of his mistake he lost his captaincy ...he is making faces at sana ...

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

0o0o0o0o0o thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail Fascinator 1 Thumbnail
RAJEV is way CHILDISH --------@ No wonder he is treated like a DOORMAT ---and he deserves IT @ -- /

very selfish person / ---and immature @ =  Isn't he 42 or something ? I sometimes feel he has psychological PROBLEMS --/ @  

ayaan786 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
thanks to niketons chingari all this hapened he was telling rajeev that for sana u are not important and all
honestyfirst thumbnail
Originally posted by: ayaan786

thanks to niketons chingari all this hapened he was telling rajeev that for sana u are not important and all

yes n after that rajeev throwed fire from his mouth n sana got irritated by it...its natural anyone will get irritated 
fkbutt thumbnail
i dont think he is selfish ..he is the most caring guy on the show ...he has lost his captaincy only because to save sana ...he was trying to convince nikten not to nominate sana ...so i can see he actually did big favour to her so for me this post is nothing to do with reality.👎🏼
honestyfirst thumbnail
Originally posted by: --GODFATHER--

RAJEV is way CHILDISH --------@ No wonder he is treated like a DOORMAT ---and he deserves IT @ -- /

very selfish person / ---and immature @ =  Isn't he 42 or something ? I sometimes feel he has psychological PROBLEMS --/ @  

i agree ...n.delu has strong reason that she is not going back in his life...

moreover if rajeev says something then its right n he wants every1 to listen to him n agree with him orelse he will hav a big quarrrel with that  topic ...he passes on comments which hurts ...

he emotionally blackmails people for his selfish use 
honestyfirst thumbnail
Originally posted by: fkbutts

i dont think he is selfish ..he is the most caring guy on the show ...he has lost his captaincy only because to save sana ...he was trying to convince nikten not to nominate sana ...so i can see he actually did big favour to her so for me this post is nothing to do with reality.👎🏼

he was discussing with niketan whom he is nominating n all ...coz sana saved him he said not to nominate her ...he knew somewhere he was not fair with sana ...he also discussed with vishal .he was predicting who will nominate whom 

y he fight with sana ...y u did not saved me n all ...y he was hurting her ...he knew it was tough decision for her to choose ...y he is acting like she did a big mistake by not saving him/...y he is .trying to make her realise she is wrong totally 

fkbutt thumbnail
Originally posted by: honestyfirst

he was discussing with niketan whom he is nominating n all ...coz sana saved him he said not to nominate her ...he knew somewhere he was not fair with sana ...he also discussed with vishal .he was predicting who will nominate whom 

y he fight with sana ...y u did not saved me n all ...y he was hurting her ...he knew it was tough decision for her to choose ...y he is acting like she did a big mistake by not saving him/...y he is .trying to make her realise she is wrong totally 

how ur comments  are hurting  same as rajev who is very close to  sana and u also have seen how nik instigates rajeev ...and he was  discusing with niketen to make sure who he gonna nominate and wanted to save sana because ths nomination is nothing to with rajeev because rajeeve was safe ..in live feed he discuss this thing to vishal and showed his concern that sana will be nominated by most of the household ..and thats why bug boss   changed the table and made sana as a captain because bigg boss is trying to save sana ...so this is  my  view and  u believe in or not but i have seen live feed and this true...last time urvashi also discus nomination and she was no punished only rajeev ...
honestyfirst thumbnail
Originally posted by: fkbutts

how ur comments  are hurting  same as rajev who is very close to  sana and u also have seen how nik instigates rajeev ...and he was  discusing with niketen to make sure who he gonna nominate and wanted to save sana because ths nomination is nothing to with rajeev because rajeeve was safe ..in live feed he discuss this thing to vishal and showed his concern that sana will be nominated by most of the household ..and thats why bug boss   changed the table and made sana as a captain because bigg boss is trying to save sana ...so this is  my  view and  u believe in or not but i have seen live feed and this true...last time urvashi also discus nomination and she was no punished only rajeev ...

last time big boss gaved warning ...so now he punished ...may be or may not be bb saving sana ...but sana is nice i like her ,she is sweet...i like urvashi coz she is bold

one thing rajeev commenting on sana ...making her feel hurt is not right ...making her irritated is not right ...one time two time he said was enough ...sana gaved her reason that she knew vishal n delu from before so she saved them n it was not easy for her to decide ...after that he would hav kept quite ...again n again he started...its nor easy to choose between friends ...

may be niketan is responsible for it ...for fireing him n also  starting discussion by saying sana will get votes n she will be nominated

Isa_Rahman thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4
Sana is a hypocrit and a spoilt brat wasen't she the one who was crying to karishma that she never voted to save her since they were so close in the house. So why doesn't Rajev have the right to ask sana why she didnt vote for him?

watch the below videos...

[YOUTUBE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXZkgASIJAI[/YOUTUBE]

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=kXZkgASIJAI

http://www.dailymotion.com/video/xumsip_sana-and-rajev-bitching-about-karishma-day-19-uncensored-26th-oct-2012_shortfilms

Talking about loyalty yeah inside the house she done the opposite with Rajev this time and is blaming him for stretching out the issue what about her?

Edited by Isa_Rahman - 11 years ago