Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
the way he was fighting with sana for not saving him n 

rajeev is selfish coz he wants to become captain to save himself ...he emotionally blackmail sana to giv vote to him for friendship sake ...not only that he wanted sana not to be nominated as captain ...he wanted her to withdraw but she did not ...i like that she lisen to her  friends not him  ...she gaved vote to him for friendship sake ...

he even said her that she cant handle the captaincy ...same will happen to her as in ashka case ...he is not a true friend ...if he was then he would hav showed her way to be a captain n how to handle captaincy ...

ok then he became captain by voting himself ...ok evrything is fine ...he said sana u r great n my true friend n all ..
then 
he has a problem that sana n he got equal votes ...n vrajesh gav vote to  sana ...i think acc to him sana shud not get votes at all ????/
today sana did was right she listen to her heart n saved the 2 whom she want to ...n rajeev was like y didnt u sav me ...the way he passes comments made sana hurt ...he made some talk with sana in which he was like y u didnt vote me n all even sana gaved him reason he was going on n on too much ...he is selfish ...he used sana to win captaincy n because of his mistake he lost his captaincy ...he is making faces at sana ...

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

wickedkidms_1991ilovetrashtvloveyoupreetocoolfire-sanika---GODFATHER--sosweetfire_gun

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "rajeev is mean n selfish" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

--GODFATHER--

IF-Dazzler

--GODFATHER--

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:45pm | IP Logged
RAJEV is way CHILDISH --------@ No wonder he is treated like a DOORMAT ---and he deserves IT @ -- /

very selfish person / ---and immature @ =  Isn't he 42 or something ? I sometimes feel he has psychological PROBLEMS --/ @  

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfiresosweet

john_sanj

john_sanj

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:46pm | IP Logged
Agreee he is a loser

ayaan786

Goldie

ayaan786

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:55pm | IP Logged
thanks to niketons chingari all this hapened he was telling rajeev that for sana u are not important and all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

coolfireblackie

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:57pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by ayaan786

thanks to niketons chingari all this hapened he was telling rajeev that for sana u are not important and all

yes n after that rajeev throwed fire from his mouth n sana got irritated by it...its natural anyone will get irritated 

fkbutt

Goldie

fkbutt

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:00pm | IP Logged
i dont think he is selfish ..he is the most caring guy on the show ...he has lost his captaincy only because to save sana ...he was trying to convince nikten not to nominate sana ...so i can see he actually did big favour to her so for me this post is nothing to do with reality.Thumbs Down

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

blackiesonia1230sita11

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by --GODFATHER--

RAJEV is way CHILDISH --------@ No wonder he is treated like a DOORMAT ---and he deserves IT @ -- /

very selfish person / ---and immature @ =  Isn't he 42 or something ? I sometimes feel he has psychological PROBLEMS --/ @  

i agree ...n.delu has strong reason that she is not going back in his life...

moreover if rajeev says something then its right n he wants every1 to listen to him n agree with him orelse he will hav a big quarrrel with that  topic ...he passes on comments which hurts ...

he emotionally blackmails people for his selfish use 

honestyfirst

IF-Rockerz

honestyfirst

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:11pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by fkbutts

i dont think he is selfish ..he is the most caring guy on the show ...he has lost his captaincy only because to save sana ...he was trying to convince nikten not to nominate sana ...so i can see he actually did big favour to her so for me this post is nothing to do with reality.Thumbs Down

he was discussing with niketan whom he is nominating n all ...coz sana saved him he said not to nominate her ...he knew somewhere he was not fair with sana ...he also discussed with vishal .he was predicting who will nominate whom 

y he fight with sana ...y u did not saved me n all ...y he was hurting her ...he knew it was tough decision for her to choose ...y he is acting like she did a big mistake by not saving him/...y he is .trying to make her realise she is wrong totally 

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.