Page 1
Page   of 2

Shamainchara01

Goldie

Shamainchara01

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:02pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TexanHolden

still doesn't add up. 
When we do not like someone no matter what everyone else speaks for that person it does not add up!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkKn1ghtblackiedare.devil

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman Khan Starting Drama (Page 2)" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dare.devil

IF-Dazzler

dare.devil

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:05pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamainchara01

Originally posted by TexanHolden

still doesn't add up. 
When we do not like someone no matter what everyone else speaks for that person it does not add up!!!

hahah that was a really GOOD ONE

i thought my lecture on this topic would be enough for everyone to understand this issue but guess not..

I REST MY CASE

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkKn1ghtShamainchara01

Hamlet53

IF-Sizzlerz

Hamlet53

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:23pm | IP Logged
so vishal is stirring s well mind you he is in an advantageous position any way ,seen it  from outside..like mink

taurusbb

Goldie

taurusbb

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:58pm | IP Logged
What you have written is plain rubbish!! Salman never did or said anything. It was Urvashi who made the comment!!

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

naneta

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.