Page 1 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2
Page 2 Page 2

TexanHolden

IF-Rockerz

TexanHolden

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:12pm | IP Logged
Salman is obvly angry at Sapana. So he makes up random comments that Sapana never made about any telly actors according to today's episode. Anyone else feel like this is his way to get back at her? or maybe the housemates just don't like sapan. the more people dislike sapana the more I like her. 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

Omnipotence

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Salman Khan Starting Drama" in Bigg Boss Season 6 : Alag Che! forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

dare.devil

IF-Dazzler

dare.devil

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:15pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by TexanHolden

Salman is obvly angry at Sapana. So he makes up random comments that Sapana never made about any telly actors according to today's episode. Anyone else feel like this is his way to get back at her? or maybe the housemates just don't like sapan. the more people dislike sapana the more I like her. 

hahaha dude again...please get your facts right...SAPNA DID MAKE BAD COMMENTS ABOUT TELLY ACTORS TO VISHAL...u can ask any regular live feeder ..it was there many many people have watched it in live feed

and another thing...salman didn't even mention that ..it was urvashi who brought that up when salman asked for urvashi's opinion..so dont know how you got the idea that salman made the comment about telly actors first

The following 10 member(s) liked the above post:

NawanshahrDarkKn1ghtm001rukhiShamainchara01blackiedipali13--GODFATHER--nanetaHamlet53

alia

IF-Rockerz

alia

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:19pm | IP Logged
yaar y drag salman where he hasn't done anything? LOL

The following 7 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkKn1ghtrukhiblackiedipali13--GODFATHER--dare.devilnaneta

Shamainchara01

Goldie

Shamainchara01

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by gohil1

hahaha dude again...please get your facts right...SAPNA DID MAKE BAD COMMENTS ABOUT TELLY ACTORS TO VISHAL...u can ask any regular live feeder ..it was there many many people have watched it in live feed

and another thing...salman didn't even mention that ..it was urvashi who brought that up when salman asked for urvashi's opinion..so dont know how you got the idea that salman made the comment about telly actors first
If Sapna in deed said this to Vishal why did Vishal not speak the truth out infront of everyone???? when sapna was asking everyone like mad about it??? atleast he could have saved urvashi from getting blamed.

naneta

dare.devil

IF-Dazzler

dare.devil

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:30pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Shamainchara01

If Sapna in deed said this to Vishal why did Vishal not speak the truth out infront of everyone???? when sapna was asking everyone like mad about it??? atleast he could have saved urvashi from getting blamed.

because vishal was the one to whom sapna was talking to...it was like sapna was talking to vishal as a friend but then vishal goes and tells this to everyone else..so its similar to backstabbing, and it would make him look bad.. so i think he would rather save himself and his image then save urvashi from getting blamed

second thing i noticed today was that in the episode today, right after nominations, sapna and vishal were talking abt this issue but vishal was giving sarcastic answers and as soon as sapna left, vishal looked like he went to say something abt this to rajeev who was present there, but bigg boss changed scenes so it looks like big boss wants to show that sapna never said this and it was urvashi who started the rumour (becoz if u look at it only the live feeders know the true story not the regular viewers)

but at the end of the day, the fact is sapna did say this to vishal

hope that answers ur question in detail

Edited by gohil1 - 18 November 2012 at 4:31pm

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

DarkKn1ghtblackiedipali13

Shamainchara01

Goldie

Shamainchara01

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:35pm | IP Logged

Originally posted by Shamainchara01

because vishal was the one to whom sapna was talking to...it was like sapna was talking to vishal as a friend but then vishal goes and tells this to everyone else..so its similar to backstabbing, and it would make him look bad.. so i think he would rather save himself and his image then save urvashi from getting blamed

second thing i noticed today was that in the episode today, right after nominations, sapna and vishal were talking abt this issue but vishal was giving sarcastic answers and as soon as sapna left, vishal looked like he went to say something abt this to rajeev who was present there, but bigg boss changed scenes so it looks like big boss wants to show that sapna never said this and it was urvashi who started the rumour (becoz if u look at it only the live feeders know the true story not the regular viewers)

but at the end of the day, the fact is sapna did say this to vishal

hope that answers ur question in detail

Yeah it does thanks for the answer!!! Big smile

dare.devil

TexanHolden

IF-Rockerz

TexanHolden

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:39pm | IP Logged
still doesn't add up. 

blackie

Goldie

blackie

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:50pm | IP Logged
Yeah. When I heard the TV actors comment in the eviction episode, I was quite surprised? Where did that come from?

But then, I went to the live feed thread to clarify this before making any judgments on Sapna, Salman or Urvashi. Apparently, Sapna said something about tv actors to Vishal and Vishal ne us mein thoda mirchi masala daal ke baaki logon ko bol diya.LOL

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

dare.devilnaneta

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.