Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon
Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon

India-Forums

Radhaji made a statement to rk

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:58pm | IP Logged
she said that madhu went to save her father before saving rk     she was there madhu saved rks life   time n time again  now the woman is irritating me just like dipaliAngry

Edited by suk19 - 18 November 2012 at 2:03pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrHoTSHeLL4fariha_92DesiGirlsRockxxadi1986rock_ruviranithadesigrl4141mangalorerosalineak4ever4lovetanubagNav20109staroneserialstia.oAngel-33Agrata23Vina23music_girlSaiSBeautyForAshesHiddlestonedmemadZaYaHolicblackb28manesha76harshdb

ZaYaHolic IF-Sizzlerz
ZaYaHolic
ZaYaHolic

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:04pm | IP Logged

i never liked her even though she was nyc to madhu b4 and now im starting to hate her more coz of her tears and being rude to madhu Angry

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarDesiGirlsRockxx4ever4loveAgrata23music_girlsuk19SaiSmanesha76

suk19 IF-Sizzlerz
suk19
suk19

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:17pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by Rimzy93

i never liked her even though she was nyc to madhu b4 and now im starting to hate her more coz of her tears and being rude to madhu Angry

its going to be a typical sass hating bahu drama  i just want radhaji to get one big slap regarding bhatias  then let see what she does  also i want her to see dips for who she really is

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

SaiS

DesiGirlsRockxx Senior Member
DesiGirlsRockxx
DesiGirlsRockxx

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I hate Dipz Oops i mean Dipali Scince she came

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19SaiS

SaiS IF-Sizzlerz
SaiS
SaiS

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
Originally posted by suk19

she said that madhu went to save her father before saving rk     she was there madhu saved rks life   time n time again  now the woman is irritating me just like dipaliAngry

Nice Post.
Madhu was the one who saved RK when he was battling with life in hospital. Radhaji knows all these things and she is just listening to whatever Dipali says and talking in a way hurting Madhu. This is very sad situation.

Madhu has great presence of mind. Madhu saved RK when the light was about to fall on him in the studio. Madhu was the one who saved RK when he was in hospital. Madhu cares for RK more than anything else.

Madhu is already devastated after realising what malik has done. It requires tremendous inner strength to face such a terrible situation.

Madhu has to face Dipali's taunts on a regular basis. If Radhaji also hurts Madhu then it is very heartwrenching. I hope that Radhaji keeps quiet for some time.

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

adi19869staroneserialsmadmadonaBeautyForAshessuk19

ranitha Goldie
ranitha
ranitha

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:35pm | IP Logged
She is nuts

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

shanaa01.sarvesh.SaiSsuk19

Hiddlestoned IF-Sizzlerz
Hiddlestoned
Hiddlestoned

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 5:42pm | IP Logged
Agreed, Madhu didn't even think twice when it came to giving blood to RK. She simply went the minute she found out her blood matched RK's. 
Also, as RK said, if Madhu wouldn't save her father, then who would she save.
Radhaji is just being influenced by Dipali's presence and cruel words towards Madhu.

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

zahrazarSaiSsuk19

-xXx- IF-Stunnerz
-xXx-
-xXx-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:14pm | IP Logged
Agree

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

suk19SaiS

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index