Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 9)

Post Reply New Post

Page 9 of 58

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 4:24am | IP Logged
I have seen that pic before ...nina looks adorable ..but why was Nina not there at the event ?? and where was this after partyy exactly ??

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 9)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 12 January 2013 at 4:04pm | IP Logged
Amen to that Sayani. Embarrassed

I don't know where the after party was held, Sindhu. I think there are several of them and ppl go the one that their friends are at. And I know, right, Nina & Stana were the only worthy actresses. I guess the grey's fanbase went mental and voted a million times or s'thing, but it really surprised me. I never would have predicted someone other than Stana winning. I wonder if Jensen and Jared made a pact to don the matching suits? The pics of them were amazing - they looked too hot to be real. Btw, there was a Jared lookalike at the bus stop today!!! I was standing there trying not to drool publicly! LOL

The meetings were individual, to discuss our CVs, so it's okay to get it rescheduled. But the stupid woman has put me down for a day and time that doesn't suit me, only I can't complain because according to her it's my fault I missed the first one.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~-Raindrops-

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 10:04am | IP Logged
Sigh I wish Jared Jensen and even Matt Bomer attended these parties ...then I could have seen more pics ...and if my luck favoured somehow maybe pics of all of them together ...but tht never happens * pouts *.. But I m still Happy with Ian and Matt Bomer's pic Big smile

I never thot Ellen will win ...I never saw a single tweet for her ...it was always Nina or Stana ...I mean I know twitter was just one of the many ways of voting ...but not one single tweet >? it feels strange ...

J2 looked delicious Blushing but then they were there with their wives and I was automatically like ...nope cnt drool ...LOL Hahaha u did ...thr are actually like 6.4 giants other thn him ? Shocked I would have freaked out if I saw someone like his size...but then I m too short ...so it cn happen to me :p 

Awww I know it's unfair but u cnt question her now ...at the end she wins whether it's her mistake or not ...try to manage it somehow ...discuss ur CV and get it over with ...btw Anu do u have whatsapp or vibber... Sayani u too ...do u have any of these ???

DulceAmor-Raindrops-

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 7:19pm | IP Logged
i don't have whatsapp Sindhu...

Maggie Smith won Golden Globe for Downton. YayyyParty

DulceAmor~*sindhu*~

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 13 January 2013 at 7:25pm | IP Logged
Anyone watches once upon a time here? Do u like Captain Hook?

DulceAmor~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 8:33am | IP Logged
Anybody wnt to enlighten me about downtown Abby or the thing u guys keep talking about ... *pouts*...I pout a lot these days ...god save my lips from falling off 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ashi_mania

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
I m shocked beyond getting shocked ...

KARAN WAHI IS COMING TO MY COLLEGE FEST ...

Should I die...dance ...scream ...do something ...but all I m doing is sitting infront of my comp staring at the advertisement ...is this even possible ? 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

angel3142DulceAmor-Raindrops-

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 14 January 2013 at 12:58pm | IP Logged
Wowww that is amazing Sindhu! Where is Heer? She would be going crazy mad wishing she was at your college if she knew this. I am officially jealous. Is he performing or what?

I am going to sound so dumb, but what is whatsapp and vibber? Are they apps?

And omg I just looked at our schedule for next semester and I want to cry so badly. Everything starts at 9am, so I'll be having to get up at 5.30 every single damn morning. I sometimes wonder what I was thinking when I signed on for this course.

~*sindhu*~-Raindrops-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top