Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 7)

Post Reply New Post

Page 7 of 58

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:27am | IP Logged
and to top my happiness ...there is a beautiful video of Jared and Jensen 

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZWaBhU347OE

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 7)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 1:37am | IP Logged
Life of pie was weird ...I wonder how did he survive the cold ocean water and did not die of hypothermia or pneumonia or whatever other diseases the happens due to water... and I think it was his imagination too ...

and this is the last movie for me ...because Anurag is going back thnkfully ...small mercies ...

And SPN won two awards ...I m so happyyy to see Jared Jensen all hottie and smiley ...and I saw Ian with Matt Bomer ...and thts too much hotness at one place for me ... I thot Ian will win Best dramatic actor ...But he didn't ...I love Nathan but I have to say he won this time by default ... :p He already won last time so it's not like he doesn't deserve it but this time it would have been TVD or SPN  but because there were two from each show fanbase got divided :p ...not because they are better or anything ...but mainly because they have crazy fanbases ..

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor-Raindrops-

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 3:47am | IP Logged
oh i should start saying classes from now on too LOL
and yayy for the Big Bang Theory! it won the favourite TV comedyParty
i'm happy for Nathan thoughEmbarrassed.

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 4:41am | IP Logged
Hahaha I know ...

I know I m really for BBT too winning it ...I wonder if dexter and white collar won anything ...they were nominated too 
I m happy for Nathan too ...but I was a little surprised with it ...because going by the state I was almost sure Ian will win it ...

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 5:58am | IP Logged
"[I want to thank] a guy who's like family to me… my brother, Jeff. Even though I just found out five minutes ago that he voted for Jensen."
Nathan Fillion (via halewolves)

He is the goofiest one ROFL ROFL Anu pls tell me he said tht during his acceptance speech so tht I cn hunt down the video and watch his expression ROFL

DulceAmor-Raindrops-

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 3:49pm | IP Logged
Sayani, everyone nowadays is saying they hate Dan Stevens, so join the club hun. It was horrible wasn't it? Now you've seen it all I can tell you that I think Mary will end up with Tom, what with them both being widowed and having the babies.

And yes, Sindhu, Nathan did say that. I reblogged the gif set of it on tumblr but I ain't seen the vid yet. It's probs on YT somewhere though. And I agree, I was happy for him, but I actually wanted Ian to win. And I know you love SPN but I was a lil bummed TVD didn't win for best Si-Fi/Fantasy. And much as I love Castle, I voted NCIS for best crime drama *sigh*. But these awards are all about fan power and the Castle fandom is crazyyy. LOL

~*sindhu*~-Raindrops-

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 10 January 2013 at 3:55pm | IP Logged
Our tutor is so stupid and annoying it is beyond a joke now. We were meant to meet with her to dicuss our CVs either today or tomorrow, but she never posted a sign-up sheet, so we made our own. We just wrote our names down for the day, we never put a time down. I knew I was today, but I didn't have a time. And it got to y'day and none of us knew what time to go or even where to go because we've moved from one campus to another. She didn't send the e-mail with the details until after 10pm last night. I never check my uni email that late at night so I didn't get it till this morning...an hour after the time she had scheduled me in for. I was so freakin annoyed. I can't make it tomorrow so goodness knows when I'll actually get to have the meeting. Is it as irritating at your colleges as well or is it just over here?

~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 11 January 2013 at 1:22am | IP Logged
Hahaha I saw the video ...Nathan was hillarious and also very genuine with his speech and tht made me go all awww...and when he said about those who didn't vote for him should vote for him next time it was so adorable ...I love the guy for wht he is really ...I knew Jared and Jensen won't win because spn fans as weird as they can be ...actually sat there and voted for both of them in equal number of times because they thot the other will feel bad if they vote for just one...I didn't knew whether to find tht cute or stupid but thts how it was...but I saw sooo many people voting for Ian every single second I thot he is winning this for sure ...but castle fans were pretty secretive in their task ...even I was shocked tvd didn't win anything.. I really thot Ian and Nina will win for their respective categories tht was defiinitely a shock ...

Hahaha I know ...I thot tht too that maybe this time TVD will win cause last time SPN won ...but more thn tht I thot Walking Dead will win ...I mean come on tht show has a huge fanbase compared to both of these shows ...

DulceAmor-Raindrops-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top