Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 58

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 8:40am | IP Logged
I saw the hobbit in dec too Sindhu, but not in 3D. Didn't you think it was too long? I got a bit bored lol. But the visuals are amazing and Aidan Turner is sooo good looking. Fell in love with him in Being Human and he's gonna be in the City of Bones movie which is out in August.

The films I'm most looking forward to this year are Les Misreables, CoB and Caching Fire. What Hindi movies are coming out? I haven't kept up with Bollywood in months Ouch

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

~*sindhu*~

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 6)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 01 January 2013 at 9:04am | IP Logged
yeah it was pretty long and I m sure I wouldn't watch the film at home ...atleast not in one sitting :p ...but the visuals were something incredible to miss ...the film is mostly gud because of it's 3D effect ...otherwise it was just ok...nuthn special or so I thought :p... 

I have no idea about any hindi movie ...I don't even remember what was the last hindi movie I saw...I hardly watch movies these days and I don't think there is anything gud at the moment ...or I would have definitely been dragged to the nearest theatre to watch it for sure :p 

DulceAmor

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 5:28am | IP Logged
Have you heard the new SPN spoilers about Dean & Sam's grandfather turning up? When does SPN come back from its break? I hate that they all break for xmas...I get so confused as to when they all come back again. I know there is a NCIS next week but I'm not sure about Castle or TVD.

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 02 January 2013 at 8:37am | IP Logged
Yeah I know about it ...it's always fun when some of their family member returns...they get a shock of a lifetime  ...come to know about their family history ...I just hope this grandfather kind of can sort out the differences between them ...and I hope he is as handsome as his grand kids Blushing

Hahaha I know I hate hiatus too ...SPN returns on 16th ...and guess what ?? Sam did run away from Dean one more time ROFL ROFL I love Sam 

DulceAmor

DulceAmor

IF-Rockerz

DulceAmor

Posted: 06 January 2013 at 5:18am | IP Logged
I'm in the middle of a yucky essay that's due in next week, that's why I've not been here. Have a 2 week break after that though so will be able to catch up with everything. How is everyone? Seems like all are busy nowadays. Sindhu how is college going? Heer, how are things in Delhi? It looks like it's a frightening place to be right now, at least from what I've seen on the news.

~*sindhu*~

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:10am | IP Logged
i am sad... i finished watching Downton Abbey.. i was so addicted to that show! can i say i hate Dan Stevens?Broken Heart

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor~*sindhu*~

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:14am | IP Logged
btw how is everyone? Anu, Sindhu i miss talking to u guysErmm

DulceAmor~*sindhu*~

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 08 January 2013 at 3:25am | IP Logged
well college is college ...the only thing is I have to wake up in the dark and OMG that horrible cold in the morning and tht stupid sun tht never comes out and it's foggy and I cnt see  ...I started crying in the morning it was tht cold ...I dnt know how long this damn freaking stupid dumb winter is going to last ...I feel like I will die before it ends...but yeah other thn that college is ok I guess ...I slept in one of the classes though ...I would have said period but Anurag is back and he made me detest the word right away ...so yeah classes ...tht is better ...if I m more pervert then I m in my normal days ...u know whom to blame ... and I dnt care who reads this ...

so I m doing classes ...meeting Anurag ...surviving his presence ...and sleeping to survive the winter ...can u believe he punched me in the gut yesterday ...there is a difference between thinking I m a guy and actually believing it ...and I saw table no 21 ...very depressing movie or so I though because I cried in the end ( yes I watch plenty of movies when he is around ...gud way of not seeing his face for two three hours makes it all the more bearable )

OH OH OH I M SO HAPPY ...JENSEN IS SOON GOING TO BE A DADDY ...I LOVE HOW JARED AND JENSEN'S LIFE GOES HAND IN HAND KINDA ...They come from Texas ...they got married to their co stars ...they got married almost at the same time...and now they have babies almost at the same time Day Dreaming I m sure Jensen will be a very cute daddy ...I love how adorable Jared is as a father ...

DulceAmor-Raindrops-

Post Reply New Post

Go to top