Chat Clubs

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 3)

Post Reply New Post

Page 3 of 58

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged
Wow this thread is so dead 

Anyways ...Annu I m having chest pains because I dnt get to eat in the morning ...and I dnt even get breaks to eat ...so pura din khali pet reh jaata hai ... aur ghar aake mujhe khane se zyada sone ki padhi hoti hai ..so mera schedule ka band baja hua hai ...have to fix it somehow ...I think I'll have tea and biscuit from now on ...clg ke samne ek stall hai woh 6 baje se khula rehta hai ...all I have to do is get the damn tea and run to my class ...I think I can do that ...but then I have to get up early ...aur kitna jaldi uthu ...5 baje uthti hoon phir bhi late hota hai ...ab aisa lagta hai ke raat ko sona hi nahin chahiye Cry tumko pata hai main roz sun rise dekh paati hoon ...aur uss mein koi maza nahin hai 

I have exam this week and I m not studying ...why am I not studying ...sobss ...it's so cold all I feel like doing is sleep and sleep some more ...my blankie is so nice and warm ...

Anu I have like ten papers and they wnt us to give presentations for all as in internals ...so we give all ...the only one I like is marketing everything else well they are everything else for me :p

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 08 December 2012 at 4:46am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 3)" in Chat Clubs forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 08 December 2012 at 4:46am | IP Logged

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 08 December 2012 at 4:45am

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 5:52am | IP Logged
hiii anyone missed me?Tongue

~*sindhu*~

IF-Rockerz

~*sindhu*~

Posted: 18 December 2012 at 9:05am | IP Logged
I did :Big smileBig smile where were u ... did u get ur joining letter ??

There is this girl in my college who strongly believes that Anurag is my soulmate and we are meant to be together even though she has least of the idea of who the hell is she ...she just heard me talk to him and he becomes my soulmate ...she even offered to remove his gf from our lives and I really think I should sit somewhere else in the class ...also the annoying fact that Anurag is having a gala time with this ... can I kill myself ...wht is with girls and their habit of linking up everyone ...too much of television Angry u know the irony of this ...I m bashing TV on on tv forum ...ain't the best ever 

-Raindrops-

angel3142

IF-Dazzler

angel3142

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 1:56am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

There is this girl in my college who strongly believes that Anurag is my soulmate and we are meant to be together even though she has least of the idea of who the hell is she ...she just heard me talk to him and he becomes my soulmate ...she even offered to remove his gf from our lives and I really think I should sit somewhere else in the class ...also the annoying fact that Anurag is having a gala time with this ... can I kill myself ...wht is with girls and their habit of linking up everyone ...too much of television Angry u know the irony of this ...I m bashing TV on on tv forum ...ain't the best ever 

hahaha sindhu mujhe lagta tha aise sab cheeze tv mein hi hoti hai i never thought this happens in real life too ConfusedShockedShocked

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 3:18am | IP Logged
Originally posted by ~*sindhu*~

i was busy taking the bank examOuch.
 i think some people still cannot accept the fact that a boy and a girl can be only friends alsoLOL. no wonder you find it annoyingLOL.

i am sad and shocked beyond words at the Delhi case... what has the world come to! 

angel3142

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 3:22am | IP Logged
and speaking of IF i sometimes think what i am doing here... i don't watch a single show listed hereLOL. i am watching Downton Abbey now, a nice British period drama produced by BBCEmbarrassed

-Raindrops-

IF-Rockerz

-Raindrops-

Posted: 19 December 2012 at 3:26am | IP Logged

why no one is here?Cry

Edited by Sayonii - 21 December 2012 at 6:24pm

Post Reply New Post

Go to top