Chat Clubs
Chat Clubs

India-Forums

A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged (Page 2)

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 12:10am | IP Logged
a big hi to all of u congo on the new thread Big smile

ps sayo thanks a lot for pming the link dear Smile

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmorAnnu.

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 23 November 2012 at 8:44am | IP Logged
Good luck for your presentation Sindhu!!! Hug  What are you presenting on? I have a presentation next week too. I haven't done any work for it yet either. It's finding the time. I'm being bad today and having a Castle day with my friend from uni. Tongue

Get a samsung na. You can get them for a good price (over here at least you can) and they have all the usual stuff - net, camera, apps. I hardly ever catch Sayani these days. Cry  I hope I'll get some time over the xmas hols to chat with you all.

Those girls have good taste! I am so eager to see TVD this week. Last week Elena admitted to Stefan that she has feelings for Damon!!! I didn't see it coming at all.

I can't remember if I saw the People's Choice awards nomination list or not. I saw one list but I can't remember what it was for.
~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 12:17pm | IP Logged
I have a presentation on every freaking paper in my course ...if that couldn't be bad ...then here it is ...I have another round of presentations in january ...which means I will be spending all of two years of my life giving presentations ...can I die ...I just told Anurag I want to die ...I m always dramatic so he doesn't really bothers giving a reply to these things ...but apprently I m so screwed up today that he actually bothered to look again and ask wht happened ...which means he thot I m serious ...which freaking means I m actually going insane ... this is bothering me ...I do not want to talk infront of hundreds of people not without practice...not without risking my grades ...this is not happening Cry I had a terrible chest pain yesterday and with all of that I had to attend classes also attend tuitions because I have a exam on 16th ...I somehow can't manage everything right now ...I don't know how it all will end ...I m really scared ...

On friday I had a presentation on Tax ...tomorrow I have marketing ...which is gud normal nice ...I can speak ...tax was horrible ...she was talking to me in some sort of foreign language beyond my grasp and I felt like strangling her ...Anyways ...

I will get a phone just that I m delaying it for two reasons I want everyone around me to get a new phone which they have begun so that nobody plays with my the whole day ...secondly I had a terribly expensive dress shopping a month back and I still shiver thinking about it ...I want that effect to tone down before I touch money again LOL

I know about elena and stefan ...some girl made a post on tumblr about it being happy and stelena fans attacked her for tagging her hate with their name and stuffs...it was huge fight and I had to see it cause it was on my dash ...can't ignore bitch fights now can I :p

Oh pca has a brilliant category dramatic actor ...and guess who are the nominees ROFL   Ian .. Jared ...Jensen ...Nathan ...Paul ROFL imagine how the voting is going on now ROFL

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 25 November 2012 at 12:18pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 12:38pm | IP Logged
* sorry can't post the link ...maybe tumblr is banned on IF now ...I reblogged it on my page though ...check it out *

This is such a beautiful write up ...made me smile and all ...I didn't even look at the gifs ...I was just thinking about all those special relationships I cherish and how true these things sound with those visuals in my mind ...Embarrassed I feel normal now ...nice and kind words can do miracles I guess...nw I m off to sleep ...

Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 25 November 2012 at 12:42pm

DulceAmor

~*sindhu*~ IF-Rockerz
~*sindhu*~
~*sindhu*~

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 9:07am | IP Logged
Sometimes I read my own posts and wonder was I drunk while writing them ...why on earth was I so dramatic last night ... as if juliet's spirit has caught me or something Confused why did I want to die ?? Ouch I really wrote that ??? why did I write that ??? do I have a split personality Confused uhmm anyways ...I m gud now ...presentation went well ... just four more to go and I m done ... Big smile

DulceAmor

heerhoney IF-Rockerz
heerhoney
heerhoney

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 11:04am | IP Logged
hiii all of u how are u all my darlings missing chatting with u all
Annu. IF-Sizzlerz
Annu.
Annu.

Posted: 02 December 2012 at 8:15am | IP Logged
Oh Baacha Hug if u have chest pain do go to doctor for checkup sometime its happens due to acidity but u never know.Don't ignore it. Even i am going to get tested sometime even i feel like that. And why do u want to die? Lol u are sounding like me may be that why we are friends LOL dramatic.Even sometime i do things and sya yeh maine kyun kiya. Between what are u studying that u have so many presentation?

Heer i don't know all actress are having no many surgery there faces are hard to recognise .Just look at Kat's lip and Anuskha whole face was looking so different while promoting JHJ.Don't know but she was looking ugly.

I am loving the song lyrics of Fevicol song. LOL But why is that no matter in which song i see Kareena i see i feel she is looking same.If i compare her to karishma i find karishma better anyday.I am tired seeing all this actress doing item song please.

Heer i am doing Ok .Sayonii,Baacha and anu how are all of u doing seeing everyone is busy?

DulceAmor

DulceAmor IF-Rockerz
DulceAmor
DulceAmor

Posted: 03 December 2012 at 2:39pm | IP Logged
I am so, so sorry for never being here but I have the worst schedule ever and I can't multi task to save myself. I am still alive, just drowning in work. I am actually gonna give up my job because it's getting more and more difficult to balance it with studies. I am not getting enough studying done, despite being at uni 9-5 three days a week. I got the results of my first test though and I scored okay...average marks, but at least I passed!

Sindhu, I feel your pain. I loathe presentations. They are so mean to make you do so many. Sending you extra hugs in the hope you will get through them all. And if you ever get too stressed PM me at tumblr and I will try to cheer you up. HugHug

Go to top