Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

I did not like 2 states ...I dnt know how the movie will turn out to be ...and about Alia Bhatt ...oh god she still exists in the industry ??? why do any of those people from the film still exists ...it's a torture watching them act ...because its plastered on their face ' we r trying to act and failing miserably '

but i did like 2 states. and they are ruining it completely. these people are so lucky. hehe i think VD is better out of the 3😆
-Raindrops- thumbnail
btw i saw some pics of the college fest on FB... seems like KW enjoyed a lot.
-Raindrops- thumbnail
http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3412485 ðŸ˜”
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Originally posted by: ..sayani

but i did like 2 states. and they are ruining it completely. these people are so lucky. hehe i think VD is better out of the 3😆

Oh no I got confused...I did not like three mistakes ... I still have to read two states ...but I dnt know three mistakes was a pain ...it felt like he wrote it as a film script ... But isn't Two states was supposed to be with SRK ...r u trying to tell me Alia Bhatt is opposite him ...isn't that illegal ?😕

I know I liked VD atleast the guy can dance and has a gud comic timing ...Sid was a statue brought from greece ...I dnt know why girls love him so much .. I think I m getting old ...but whatever ... all three are not fit to be actors ...and I hate the fact that they won against Ayushman ...is there even a freaking comparison there ...they shouldn't even be on the same platform with that guy ...But I dnt feel sorry for Ayushman though ...He can kick all of their asses without any effort ...He is that good ...He dsn't need awards to prove himself ...

Eh I got emotional I guess ...but that guy deserves every bit of love man ...he is so damn gud in whatever he does ...and he made his life himself ...overcame every single obstacle and weakness with sheer determination ...and I dnt think I will ever be able to stop admiring and praising the guy ...
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

http://www.india-forums.com/forum_posts.asp?TID=3412485 ðŸ˜”

Oh atleast it's legal ðŸ€”
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail

btw i saw some pics of the college fest on FB... seems like KW enjoyed a lot.

Of course he did ...girls were all over him and he loves that ðŸ˜†... but yeah it was a fun night from what I heard ...
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Originally posted by: ~*sindhu*~

Oh no I got confused...I did not like three mistakes ... I still have to read two states ...but I dnt know three mistakes was a pain ...it felt like he wrote it as a film script ... But isn't Two states was supposed to be with SRK ...r u trying to tell me Alia Bhatt is opposite him ...isn't that illegal ?😕

I know I liked VD atleast the guy can dance and has a gud comic timing ...Sid was a statue brought from greece ...I dnt know why girls love him so much .. I think I m getting old ...but whatever ... all three are not fit to be actors ...and I hate the fact that they won against Ayushman ...is there even a freaking comparison there ...they shouldn't even be on the same platform with that guy ...But I dnt feel sorry for Ayushman though ...He can kick all of their asses without any effort ...He is that good ...He dsn't need awards to prove himself ...

Eh I got emotional I guess ...but that guy deserves every bit of love man ...he is so damn gud in whatever he does ...and he made his life himself ...overcame every single obstacle and weakness with sheer determination ...and I dnt think I will ever be able to stop admiring and praising the guy ...

i know 3 mistakes is CB's worst book till date... 2 states was good maybe because it was a real life story.. dunno i really liked that book. and obviously Ayushman is better and i think he got all the best debut awards this year!😳
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Nooo he lost the star dust to Varun and Sid both...can u believe this ...they not only give the award to one undeserving candidate but two ...😕 and there were atleast three to four best actor category ...it's like everybody won an award at star dust ...god knows wht kind of shitty award thingy is that ...
-Raindrops- thumbnail
oh Stardust awards don't really make sense. they have weird categories!
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2

omg Anu did u like them? oh i read it on FB😳

I'm trying hard not to, but I have to confess I do. 😳 I have a thing for bad boys so I really should have seen it coming *sigh*.