Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
"[I want to thank] a guy who's like family to me… my brother, Jeff. Even though I just found out five minutes ago that he voted for Jensen."
β€”Nathan Fillion (via halewolves)

He is the goofiest one πŸ€£ πŸ€£ Anu pls tell me he said tht during his acceptance speech so tht I cn hunt down the video and watch his expression πŸ€£
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Sayani, everyone nowadays is saying they hate Dan Stevens, so join the club hun. It was horrible wasn't it? Now you've seen it all I can tell you that I think Mary will end up with Tom, what with them both being widowed and having the babies.

And yes, Sindhu, Nathan did say that. I reblogged the gif set of it on tumblr but I ain't seen the vid yet. It's probs on YT somewhere though. And I agree, I was happy for him, but I actually wanted Ian to win. And I know you love SPN but I was a lil bummed TVD didn't win for best Si-Fi/Fantasy. And much as I love Castle, I voted NCIS for best crime drama *sigh*. But these awards are all about fan power and the Castle fandom is crazyyy. πŸ˜†
DulceAmor thumbnail
Our tutor is so stupid and annoying it is beyond a joke now. We were meant to meet with her to dicuss our CVs either today or tomorrow, but she never posted a sign-up sheet, so we made our own. We just wrote our names down for the day, we never put a time down. I knew I was today, but I didn't have a time. And it got to y'day and none of us knew what time to go or even where to go because we've moved from one campus to another. She didn't send the e-mail with the details until after 10pm last night. I never check my uni email that late at night so I didn't get it till this morning...an hour after the time she had scheduled me in for. I was so freakin annoyed. I can't make it tomorrow so goodness knows when I'll actually get to have the meeting. Is it as irritating at your colleges as well or is it just over here?
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Hahaha I saw the video ...Nathan was hillarious and also very genuine with his speech and tht made me go all awww...and when he said about those who didn't vote for him should vote for him next time it was so adorable ...I love the guy for wht he is really ...I knew Jared and Jensen won't win because spn fans as weird as they can be ...actually sat there and voted for both of them in equal number of times because they thot the other will feel bad if they vote for just one...I didn't knew whether to find tht cute or stupid but thts how it was...but I saw sooo many people voting for Ian every single second I thot he is winning this for sure ...but castle fans were pretty secretive in their task ...even I was shocked tvd didn't win anything.. I really thot Ian and Nina will win for their respective categories tht was defiinitely a shock ...

Hahaha I know ...I thot tht too that maybe this time TVD will win cause last time SPN won ...but more thn tht I thot Walking Dead will win ...I mean come on tht show has a huge fanbase compared to both of these shows ...
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

Our tutor is so stupid and annoying it is beyond a joke now. We were meant to meet with her to dicuss our CVs either today or tomorrow, but she never posted a sign-up sheet, so we made our own. We just wrote our names down for the day, we never put a time down. I knew I was today, but I didn't have a time. And it got to y'day and none of us knew what time to go or even where to go because we've moved from one campus to another. She didn't send the e-mail with the details until after 10pm last night. I never check my uni email that late at night so I didn't get it till this morning...an hour after the time she had scheduled me in for. I was so freakin annoyed. I can't make it tomorrow so goodness knows when I'll actually get to have the meeting. Is it as irritating at your colleges as well or is it just over here?

Hahaha u dnt wanna know about my college ...this is India ...nuthn goes smoothly over here...like I dnt know if tomorrow is a holiday or not because the college cannot decide whether it's a holiday or not ...our HOD is like the government has given a holiday but we dnt come under the governments rule ...but the university has a holiday so we need to have too ...O asked the principle and she told me to search the internet ...but I m not sure so I will tell u people at night on FB ...and I m like so much for a holiday ...just one freaking holiday ...seriously u make us work six days a week ...and u cannot decide whether for one day u should spare our soul or feed on it ...😑😑 Thts what happens here 

other thn tht some of the teachers get confused whether we are commerce graduates or economics graduates ...especially during our eco classes...the teachers are so gud with their subjects tht they forget tht we are not tht gud with it ...we need to learn from the base...they teach as if we have a degree in eco ...and everything goes above my head...I dnt know how will I pass in those two papers ... and leave tht ...we are suppose to go on a picnic this month ...the college cnt even decide on tht ...nuthn ...no date ...no place ...they are clueless and I wnt to hit myself somewhere ...it's not like I m desperate for a picnic ...I would rather not go and mingle around with those creepy girls ...but seriously how long does it takes to plan a damn stupid picnic 

I remember I did not check my FB for just one day and ended up going to college on a holiday ...I know the pain Anu πŸ˜†
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Albert ?@Xandersboy

@NathanFillion, I must point out that your brother voted Jensen, but@DanneelHarris, his wife, voted for you too!

🀣 I dnt know why I get all so excited when my favs get connected somehow :p 

DulceAmor thumbnail
Ohhh, I totally forgot about The Walking Dead. Yeah, it is surprising that it didn't win because it is really popular. I guess SPN has a v loyal and large fanbase. I am happy for you that they won and it was nice to see all the pics of Jared and Jensen on tumblr. I see pics of hot guys, I won't complain too much! πŸ˜›  Do you have the link for Nathan's speech? I think he's so sweet and funny. He strikes me as being really humble. I wish Stana had won best actress though. She really deserved it. 
DulceAmor thumbnail
Ahhh, glad it's not just me having these headaches. Your college sounds a lot worse than mine. What a pain in the neck not knowing whether or not you have a holiday. Do you get in trouble if you don't show up at class? If you don't, I would just take the day off anyway.
I got an e-mail back from my tutor complaining to me about not going to the meeting. But how am I supposed to go when she didn't bother to inform us until so late? Not everyone checks their e-mail that late at night. Heck, to have gone I would have had to get up really early to catch the bus, so I would have had to have been in bed at the time she sent that e-mail. Sooo irritated. I think college was invented just to heap more stress onto our lives.
DulceAmor thumbnail

Aren't they such a beautiful couple?
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
^^ they are so adorable.. hope they always remain together