Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Posted: 11 years ago
They did it last night. It was horrible. They kill off all my fav characters. ðŸ˜­  I like the show, but I do hope they end it after the next series. It's starting to get a little dull now. 
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail

Originally posted by: DulceAmor

They did it last night. It was horrible. They kill off all my fav characters. ðŸ˜­  I like the show, but I do hope they end it after the next series. It's starting to get a little dull now. 

It's not really their fault, is it? Dan Stevens refused to be a part of the 4th season😭. i hope so too... the story revolved around the entailment of the estate. that being done, what's left there now? though i was really upset at William's sad demise... it was heartbreaking😭😭. and i don't like Bates.. i really don't get it why they give him so much importance in the series
Edited by ..sayani - 11 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail

Originally posted by: ..sayani

It's not really their fault, is it? Dan Stevens refused to be a part of the 4th season😭. i hope so too... the story revolved around the entailment of the estate. that being done, what's left there now? though i was really upset at William's sad demise... it was heartbreaking😭😭. and i don't like Bates.. i really don't get it why they give him so much importance in the series

Did you see all the hate Dan has been getting on twitter and tumblr? Of course it's his fault, but JF should have just ended the series instead of going ahead with S4, so I blaming him too. I don't want to spoil it for you, but they also killed off another of my fav characters earlier this year. JF likes to kill characters right, left and centre. I don't really see how it can work for much longer. It's been a decade and yet they all still look the same as they did in S1. I think if they moved on to the 30s and 40s it would be stretching it too far. Also, I'm not sure how well it will work without Matthew. He was so central to the show and of course the Mary-Matthew pairing is so popular. 😭
Haha, Bates is a hearthrob apparently. I'm not that fond of his character either. Anna could have done so much better for herself.
-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
lol i didn't know that Dan is getting bashed.. but then it's quite natural. Matthew and Mary just got together and now he is leaving... i guess they're going to bring a new man in Mary's life.. what do u think? i just finished season 2. you are so right about JF killing off people.. Lavinia just died. 

and i don't know what Anna sees in Bates😆. she felt bad for him when he first came in Downton and now suddenly she loves him so much.. Bates is honest though but his wife lol😆
DulceAmor thumbnail
I do have a theory about what will happen with Mary...but I don't want to spoil S3 for you and I don't know if you already know what happens then...but there is someone I think they will pair her with.

You'll have seen the bit where Bates' wife was murdered by now? I still have my doubts about that...Well, they say love is blind and I think Anna and Bates must prove that! Also, he just seems wayyy older than her.
DulceAmor thumbnail

Wishing you all a happy new year!! Hope that 2013 brings to you all much happiness, prosperity and good health. Here's to hoping that this year will be the one where all your dreams are realised. You guys have helped to make my 2012 special and I hope we will continue to have our chats throughout 2013. I know we all are busy nowadays and hardly get time to come here but you are all very dear to me and I truly hope that we can have some fun times together in the coming year. Love you all! 🤗🤗🤗
angeltiara thumbnail
Anniversary 17 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
happy new year to all 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Happy New Year guys ... ðŸ¤—🤗 May this year be the year where all your happiness comes to life and brings u all the joy of the world ... and here is wishing u can start fresh every little thing u couldn't do before ...this year ...

and my college opens tomorrow ...I know I said I will come in the holidays ...but I couldn't but along with other promises I made to myself anyways  ...I will be better at time management now ...plomish ...atleast one stupid post everyday is wht I m aiming at ...😃 take tht as my new year resolution 

I saw Hobbit today in 3D ...loved the movie ...and I wanna see OZ in March saw the trailer today ...it was cute 
DulceAmor thumbnail
I saw the hobbit in dec too Sindhu, but not in 3D. Didn't you think it was too long? I got a bit bored lol. But the visuals are amazing and Aidan Turner is sooo good looking. Fell in love with him in Being Human and he's gonna be in the City of Bones movie which is out in August.

The films I'm most looking forward to this year are Les Misreables, CoB and Caching Fire. What Hindi movies are coming out? I haven't kept up with Bollywood in months
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
yeah it was pretty long and I m sure I wouldn't watch the film at home ...atleast not in one sitting :p ...but the visuals were something incredible to miss ...the film is mostly gud because of it's 3D effect ...otherwise it was just ok...nuthn special or so I thought :p... 

I have no idea about any hindi movie ...I don't even remember what was the last hindi movie I saw...I hardly watch movies these days and I don't think there is anything gud at the moment ...or I would have definitely been dragged to the nearest theatre to watch it for sure :p