A to Z...Everything under the Sun;unplugged

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 1 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

This is a place where you can chat on just about everything that comes to mind anything one needs to share or discuss or form as well as need an opinion on.

You can say its our way to reconnect with our long lost friends from other forums wid whome we are no longer in touch..not as much as we wanted to anyways...

It's just a fun place to talk, discuss, exchange ideas, and as the title suggests, about anything to everything..completely unplugged:)..which means wid no bar whatsoever

Its' not strictly by invitation ..but yes only those who knows any of the members chatting here is invited to join in...

For now there are no rules either..we just want to get together to have fun chatting and spamming(hint: annuπŸ˜†) non-stop without resorting to any abusing or bashing ...and in case one does find anything they don;t agree wid..then feel free to disagree but in a civil manner

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

-Raindrops- thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
congratulation on the new threadπŸ₯³ Edited by Sayonii - 11 years ago
DulceAmor thumbnail
Anniversary 16 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 2
Congrats on the new thread everyone!

Sorry I have been MIA. I have too much work going on right now. Hardly getting any time to myself these days.   Missing you all. πŸ€—πŸ€—  Hope you all had a good Diwali.
DulceAmor thumbnail
I watched the SPN promo you posted Sindhu. Cas is back!?! How did they get him back? 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Awww Anu I understand ...but don't go missing on me ...I m having a horrible week myself ...I want to sleep ...but I have to sit here and finish my presentation that I have absolute no idea about and I dnt really trust Anurag when he says it's gud ...he always means the opposite anyways in life ...But anyways ...I hope ur week is better than mine ...I see my friends have bought some really expensive phones and they load movies in it and watch it in class ...I m jealous ...I want a new phone but I can't decide what I want ...obviously I cnt carry expensive ...but I want something that covers all the stuff ...maybe not watching movie in college because thats just stupid ...but I want to talk to my friends when there is no classes which happens a lot in between ...Besides Sayani is up early in the morning and then she dissappears for the rest of the day ...I can talk to her in the morning than πŸ˜†... I gotto figure out something ... Oh Anu have I told u I have this bunch of girls in class who are crazy about TVD and Damon ...they keep on discussing him and so loud that I end up listening to everything they say πŸ˜†

~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Originally posted by: DulceAmor

I watched the SPN promo you posted Sindhu. Cas is back!?! How did they get him back? 

Cas is back on his own... people say that angels got him out for their own purpose and has Cas brainwashed so that cas stick to the brothers and brings information to the angels ...so in short cas is going to betray Dean one more time unknowingly and they will have a major fight because of it ...O wnt call it betrayal since Cas has no memories about the angel meetings ...but Dean will see it as a betrayal since he sees everything as betrayal only πŸ˜‘

I found the promo hillarious ...if he becomes a hunter ...Dean will have a heart attack ...I heard they will be hunting cartoons this week ...which is weird ...but damn interesting to think about ..

Have u seen the People's choice nominations πŸ€£ I hope their voting box can take the insanity it has invited 
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
Today while going to college ...I heard Some Nights on the radio ...I was so happy... it made my morning ...I never thot it will come on radio ...but gud that it's popular enough to be here ...I m sorry about blabbering ...I m freaking nervous about tomorrow πŸ˜”
heerhoney thumbnail
a big hi to all of u congo on the new thread πŸ˜ƒ

ps sayo thanks a lot for pming the link dear 😊
DulceAmor thumbnail
Good luck for your presentation Sindhu!!! πŸ€—  What are you presenting on? I have a presentation next week too. I haven't done any work for it yet either. It's finding the time. I'm being bad today and having a Castle day with my friend from uni. πŸ˜›

Get a samsung na. You can get them for a good price (over here at least you can) and they have all the usual stuff - net, camera, apps. I hardly ever catch Sayani these days. 😭  I hope I'll get some time over the xmas hols to chat with you all.

Those girls have good taste! I am so eager to see TVD this week. Last week Elena admitted to Stefan that she has feelings for Damon!!! I didn't see it coming at all.

I can't remember if I saw the People's Choice awards nomination list or not. I saw one list but I can't remember what it was for.
~*sindhu*~ thumbnail
I have a presentation on every freaking paper in my course ...if that couldn't be bad ...then here it is ...I have another round of presentations in january ...which means I will be spending all of two years of my life giving presentations ...can I die ...I just told Anurag I want to die ...I m always dramatic so he doesn't really bothers giving a reply to these things ...but apprently I m so screwed up today that he actually bothered to look again and ask wht happened ...which means he thot I m serious ...which freaking means I m actually going insane ... this is bothering me ...I do not want to talk infront of hundreds of people not without practice...not without risking my grades ...this is not happening πŸ˜­ I had a terrible chest pain yesterday and with all of that I had to attend classes also attend tuitions because I have a exam on 16th ...I somehow can't manage everything right now ...I don't know how it all will end ...I m really scared ...

On friday I had a presentation on Tax ...tomorrow I have marketing ...which is gud normal nice ...I can speak ...tax was horrible ...she was talking to me in some sort of foreign language beyond my grasp and I felt like strangling her ...Anyways ...

I will get a phone just that I m delaying it for two reasons I want everyone around me to get a new phone which they have begun so that nobody plays with my the whole day ...secondly I had a terribly expensive dress shopping a month back and I still shiver thinking about it ...I want that effect to tone down before I touch money again πŸ˜†

I know about elena and stefan ...some girl made a post on tumblr about it being happy and stelena fans attacked her for tagging her hate with their name and stuffs...it was huge fight and I had to see it cause it was on my dash ...can't ignore bitch fights now can I :p

Oh pca has a brilliant category dramatic actor ...and guess who are the nominees πŸ€£   Ian .. Jared ...Jensen ...Nathan ...Paul πŸ€£ imagine how the voting is going on now πŸ€£
Edited by ~*sindhu*~ - 11 years ago