Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 3

Page 1
Page   of 3
Page 2 Page 3

drashti.dfan

drashti.dfan

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:23pm | IP Logged

i don't know y but i so wanted to create this topic...
seriously i am in love with RK dialogues Heart
HeartHeartHeartHeartHeartHeart
First of all, his dialogues are amazingly written and then the way he delivers each and every dialogue, creates a magic onscreen!!!!

Coming up to his dialogues,,
whether it was to Deepali "Thank you n Get lost" or to Bittu jee "Bhatiya Group of Badmaash Comapny keechar he aisa hai jo thori der sath reh le, apne kapre bhi gande lagte hain
"... or to Madhu "Shirt beechne wale ne kaha tha k iis shirt to ansoon se doona, shirt ki shine barqarar rahe ge"...

whether it was "Biwi tum apna patni dharam bhi bhol gayee" or "Bituu jee app se kisne kaha apka mu chota hai.. lol" and the way he called "Mr. Junior Bhatia, Mrs. Junior Bhatia"
Ufff list goes on n on n on...

i am seriously in love with the way of his dialogue delivery!!!
Seriously, i never liked Vivian Dsena before Madhubala, Even after listening to the news that Drashti is coming back with Vivian (as i am a biggest fan of DD) , i was not at all happy bcz i never liked Vivian but now I became a fan of Vivian Dsena!!!!
I am in love with his acting. Before when i used to watch Madhubala, sole reason was bcz of my Drashti but now both are the reason behind watching this drama!!!!

One more fan added to the list of Vivian Dsena's fan!!!

Hamara RK rock!!!!

and Drashti tu mind blowing hai he!!!!

Edited by drashti.dfan - 19 November 2012 at 6:17pm

The following 42 member(s) liked the above post:

swethagrsensuellaishitamorenikki242tannu_lovefariha_92mannisaMeena1428IluvmyselfPrecious_PalnishsweetsPrarthna.Bradiancecoasta_70surabiamalu123ainanwerButifuleyesLoveRantaraJareenDDbriaanjaliipkkndbanushivanisurita12Drashti13CheckmateIWin9staroneserialsshinseenashred12-optimist-priyachandAgrata23Blue_Scrubs-Raichu-manidspoorthi..Sofia..suk19Neelambari..-xXx-harshdbSanna14

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "RK dialogues...ahannn" in Madhubala - Ek Ishq Ek Junoon forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Drashti13

IF-Dazzler

Drashti13

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:47pm | IP Logged
nice post..yes..rk dialogues are simply awesome and the way he delivers them is a real treat to watch..vd is simply flawless as rk..he is  greatly improved as an actor..and about dd...her brilliance on screen is beyond words...versatality at its best...both are simply irresistable as rishbala..Clap

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

drashti.dfan

-xXx-

IF-Stunnerz

-xXx-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:20pm | IP Logged
Nice post
i love rk dialogues

drashti.dfan

Agrata23

IF-Rockerz

Agrata23

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:53pm | IP Logged
good post..his dialogues and the way he delivers the dialogue r mindblowingClaprk rocksThumbs Up

drashti.dfan

maneetworld

maneetworld

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:14pm | IP Logged
Drashti makes everyone looks good.. She's the best!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

drashti.dfanbcbs_srkmslee

RashmiLuvsRuba

RashmiLuvsRuba

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:23pm | IP Logged
nice

Sexy_Bitch

IF-Rockerz

Sexy_Bitch

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:34pm | IP Logged
ofcourse yr...,., vivian is awsome... I M HIS PANKHA since pkyek... His acting, his dimple wala smile, killer eyes, the way he speaks... Everything just kills me everyday wanting him more n more..,...

crazygirl4RD

spoorthi

IF-Sizzlerz

spoorthi

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:40pm | IP Logged
great post
the credit goes to both the dialog writer as well as vivian,he delivers them perfectly,as i always say they should be an award 4 the category of dialog writing ,MB writer deserves it
these dialogs bring smile on my face, 
great creativity ,salute to  both of themClapClap

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

drashti.dfanshinseen

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.