Fan Fictions

India-Forums

SS-The Sun Will Rise

moda.vintage Goldie
moda.vintage
moda.vintage

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged

Hey,

I'm writing a fic after a very long time, consider this my as comeback, I have had a very bad record of abandoning my stories though. But I'm free for the next month; also, I miss Armaan and Riddhima so I promise regular updates. It is a short fic, probably 5-6 parts. I hope you enjoy it.

Happy  Reading  :)

PROLOGUE 

A couple of hundred years ago, Benjamin Franklin shared with the world the secret of his success. Never leave that till tomorrow, he said, which you can do today. This is the man who discovered electricity. You think more people would listen to what he had to say. I don't know why we put things off, but if I had to guess, I'd have to say it has a lot to do with fear. Fear of failure, fear of rejection, sometimes the fear is just of making a decision, because what if you're wrong? What if you're making a mistake you can't undo? The early bird catches the worm. A stitch in time saves nine. He who hesitates is lost. We can't pretend we hadn't been told. We've all heard the proverbs, heard the philosophers, heard our grandparents warning us about wasted time, and heard the damn poets urging us to seize the day. Still sometimes we have to see for ourselves. We have to make our own mistakes. We have to learn our own lessons. We have to sweep today's possibility under tomorrow's rug until we can't anymore. Until we finally understand for ourselves what Benjamin Franklin really meant. That knowing is better than wondering, that waking is better than sleeping, and even the biggest failure, even the worst, beat the hell out of never trying.

It felt like I had been running forever, hadn't stopped to take a breath, just searching for him through the crowded station. He was here, I could feel it. I ran some more, feeling tired, wanting to give up, but I had to tell him, get it out of me, before he left. Then there was a flash of white, it was him, I knew it was him.

"Armaan" I bellowed

He turned around and it was like I had finally made it, just one more thing to do, let him know.

"Riddhima? What are you doing here?" He asked perplexed.

"Armaan..I..I'm pregnant" I had done it, I had told him, but I felt weak and out of air and suddenly everything was black.

NOTE-Italics is a quote from grey's anatomy, I know it's not mine, so don't sue me for plagiarism 

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

..Zahra..

moda.vintage Goldie
moda.vintage
moda.vintage

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:21pm | IP Logged
Index
  • Page 1 of 1

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index