naaza_deen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
hi all...im new here...not new to IF...but new to MEIEJ site.i always read the posts here but never commented on them. please welcome me too to this group as im also liking this show and wanna be a part of this forum.

this ia a randon thought that came into my mind...i donno if you will like it...but just read on...do comment if you like it.and please hit the like button.let me tell you before i start ...im not a very creative person nor an excellent writer...its just a thought that i have penned down...pleas read.

SWEET MOMENTS

Rishab Kundra...the super star was heading home after packup. he was insanely tired and all he wanted to see was his lovely biwi...wait!wait wait!..."lovely biwi"..."what crap"..."why do i wanna see her??...as questions rose in his mind...he was thinking of her as he drove his merc back to the house.

he remembered the day he had made friends with her...just to keep her protected from the "Bhatia group of badmash company". Since that day both of them enjoyed each others company. He also enjoyed the silly fights he had with her...he actually enjoyed them but he never admitted it...her smile ...her eyes...uff..."dont even get there RK"...he scolded himself.  But little did they they know while supporting eachother like friends...coming close to one another...they were just falling for eachother.

as he reached ...he threw the keys to his driver to park his car and rushed to his room to see his new friend...his biwi. He saw her cuddled up in the sofa...sleeping like a small baby."oh my God...she looks so cute"...his heart skipped a beat.he went close to her moved the strand of hair that was falling on her face.he caressed her cheek and thought to himself how beautiful she looked. As he slid his hands under her head to pick her up...and she screamed  "bhoot!!!bhoot !!!bhoot"...she was sreaming at the top of her voice with eyes shut. RK tried to console her "madhu ...its me"...but she continued screaming. RK had enough and he called out to her "biwiii..."...this had made her stop. she slowly opened one eye to see if it was him...as she saw him she hugged him tightly never letting him go.

RK: its ok biwi...main hoon.

MB: suddenly realized what she was doing...she quickly moved back...totally embarrassed of herself..."tum?"

RK: haan mein...tumhe kya laga?main bhoot hoon?

MB: haan...matlab nahin...matlab...kuch nahin...kair chod do...when did you come?

RK: bas abhi

MB: why are you late? look at the time...its 11:40... don't you know you have to take medicines...you need to eat food for that...by the way did you eat something? (she was scolding him like his "biwi").

RK: stop shouting at me...aur haan...i haven't eaten anythin...before he could continue she said..

M: good!

R: huh???

M: haan!!! good that you did not eat...i you had then i would pakka scold you...

R: but why???

M: beacuse ...aaj maine khana banaya hain...(she said happily...proud of herself)

R: mere liye?

M; nahin...sikki baiya ke liye...

and the both broke into a laughter...she got up and pushed him from the back..."chalo".

As they reached the dining table which was all set for him...and her...he asked

R: did you eat?

M: no

R: why? were you not hungry?

M: yeah...but i dont like to eat alone...so i thought if you come...you would have to eat alone ...so i thought i will wait for you. (she said as she was searving him food.)

R:(she waited for me...no RK ...dont get so excited...she is just your friend)... a smile appeared on his face as he looked at her.

M: suddenly saw him smiling at her and she asked "why are you smiling"

R: nothing...he said as he smirked

M: kyun...mujhe dekhkar hasi aa rahi hai????

R: nahi...i was just thinking...kitne bolti ho tum? ...sach mein "museum ka piece ho tum"

M: he hehehehe...very funny...ab khao (she scolded)

R: arre wah!...daal...panner...aalo ke parate...wow! all my favorite...he put food into his mouth an said..."mmm...awesome"

M: he liked it...she got so exited..."madhu stop smiling like an idiot in front of him" she scolded herself in her mind.

they spoke the usual as they ate...about the day...what they did etc...when they finished madhu was cleaning up

R: shall i help you?

M: are you alright?

R: yeah...but why?

M: no...i was thinking the great suprstar RK...gonna help me???...are you teasing me?

R: i thought i would help my friend...but you dont want any help from  me...

M: no...nothing like that...was surprised when you asked somthing like that...anyways im done...

R: then lets go...

M: where???

R: icecream????

M: now?

R: smiled at her..."chalo" as he held her hands and pulled her along with him to the car...

they had a long drive...an stopped at baskin robbins to pick up their icecream...they picked up their favorite flavours and headed to the steps outside...they sat close to eachother  enjoying the icecream ...when they finished RK spoke...

R: you know biwi...me and dips used to come out like this...to have a chit chat over an ice cream.

M: you liked her?

R: i thought she was nice...but...

R: but...she just loved my money...when sikkis movie was launched and was a bigg hit...she just left me...she wooed sikki into marrying her...

R: now when im more successful...she wants me back...she wants my money back.

madhu was shocked...

R: madhu she is creating troubles for you...because of that...

M: but...why?

R: she loves my money...my property...fame...thats all...not me...

M: was looking deeply into her husbands eyes...she could see...hurt...hurt that whoever he loved betrayed him...left him. she hugged his arms and put her head on his shoulders...

M: rishab...

R: hmmm

M: im not gonna leave my friend and go anywhere...she looked into his eyes

R: could see love, care, emotions overflowing from her eyes...consoling him...love for him...care...(oh my god i could die in those eyes...im fallin in love with it)

R:promise???

M: pakka...she assured with a huge smile

little did they know they were falling for each other....

i know it might be lame...but i hope you like it...leave comments.criticisms are welcome.

Created

Last reply

Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

suk19 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
sweet  welcome to forum thanks for the os 
DANGGG thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
wow...

good job

beautifully written.

loved it.

the concept is ...amazing.

..Sofia.. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
AwesOme Os..!👍🏼
Rishbala's moments were damn cute n sweet😳
juSt lOved it..!
...Seema... thumbnail
Great job nd v well written.keep it up.
Simple-Girl thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Really sweet OS.Well written.Do write more!!😊
Rope_of_Hope thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 2
so nice..welcome to the forum thanks for the excellent os😃
arunsunita_gm thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 4
gm hav a gud day tc ks
-InnocenTBeasT- thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 1 Thumbnail
Nice
rishbala ilov this jodi
naaza_deen thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 3 Thumbnail
thankyou for liking my OS...i will try and write more...it does not come very easily to me as i said im not too creative...but i will try.

Originally posted by: unknowngirl