MY REQUEST TO ALL FRIENDS.. (Page 6)

Post Reply New Post

Page 6 of 6

Page 1 Page 5
Page   of 6

sybsms

sybsms

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
sonal how to watch old videos.i created account only for that.but they r not working.the only saviour is those now

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "MY REQUEST TO ALL FRIENDS.. (Page 6)" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
i don't know much but u can try...watchdesitv site and there u can see youtube HD videos
But that site does not contains many videos till feb.

amud

Goldie

amud

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
sona as i told u before this is my only fulfilling serial in SP...i dont want to miss this but SP 's action making me hurt a lot ...so i have mailed them saying that this is my last serial ...but nothing changed apart from my impatience...they have created a big turmoil so planned not to tune this channel ...i really do consider ur request with love dr...

Namzz

IF-Rockerz

Namzz

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the thought Sona. Hug

I have been hurt so I don't get too attached to shows anymore. Right now I don't watch anything on SP except RJN but after that...there is nothing worth watching for me.

Sonali.S

IF-Sizzlerz

Sonali.S

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
yes...i aslo don't watch any serial other than RJN and will never again watch SP

and i will try conveying the message to everyone specially hemmal thakkar

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.