Ruk Jaana Nahin
Ruk Jaana Nahin

India-Forums

MY REQUEST TO ALL FRIENDS.. (Page 6)

sybsms Senior Member
sybsms
sybsms

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 5:50am | IP Logged
sonal how to watch old videos.i created account only for that.but they r not working.the only saviour is those now
Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 6:43am | IP Logged
i don't know much but u can try...watchdesitv site and there u can see youtube HD videos
But that site does not contains many videos till feb.
amud Goldie
amud
amud

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:27am | IP Logged
sona as i told u before this is my only fulfilling serial in SP...i dont want to miss this but SP 's action making me hurt a lot ...so i have mailed them saying that this is my last serial ...but nothing changed apart from my impatience...they have created a big turmoil so planned not to tune this channel ...i really do consider ur request with love dr...
Namzz IF-Rockerz
Namzz
Namzz

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 12:27pm | IP Logged
Thnx for the thought Sona. Hug

I have been hurt so I don't get too attached to shows anymore. Right now I don't watch anything on SP except RJN but after that...there is nothing worth watching for me.
Sonali.S IF-Sizzlerz
Sonali.S
Sonali.S

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 11:21pm | IP Logged
yes...i aslo don't watch any serial other than RJN and will never again watch SP

and i will try conveying the message to everyone specially hemmal thakkar

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

• Please login to check your Last 10 Topics posted

Check these Celebrity also

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index