Page 1 of 4

Page 1
Page   of 4
Page 2 Page 4

edwardcullen19

IF-Rockerz

edwardcullen19

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged

Hello everyone...I welcome you all here for the celebration of the one of the most important day for us, NivRen fans...Today, 18th November is a very important for every NivReniac and CCBM fan

We all, forum members, are connected with only one thing we all have in common, its our love for NivRen and CCBM...the serial which we all loved from our heart, discussed each and every episode of CCBM happily over here

Today, 18th November, is the day when our most magical couple NivRen got married

NivRen the only on screen couple who made me cry along with them, made me laugh, made me blush while seeing their romance...most important they made me believe in the concept of love

I still can't get over with their magic guys...They will always remain the most magical couple for me

I still hate SP and RS for ending CCBM so soon...they can shut the serial down but they can't snatch the beautiful NivRen moments we saw, they can't make us forget  the kind of attachment we have with NivRen

Still for me CCBM forum is my second home and it'll always be my second home

Okay Okay now getting back to the topic, NivRen and SidYa marriage was one of the major turning point for CCBM

When Sid gets to know that Nivi still loves him and refuses to get married to Divya, Nivi runs to find Viren and seek his help in saving SidYa's marriage

When Viren gets to know about it, he decides to marry Nivi

And here comes the most powerful NivRen scene

NivRen declare their wish to get married to Sood's family...everyone gets shocked and Sood's family try their best to stop Viren from marrying Nivi...par Viren to Viren hai wo kisi ki kaise suntaLOLEmbarrassed

I know many of you love the NivRen marriage confrontation scene and it's one of my fav as wellEmbarrassed

Then they get married...

I just love NivRen...Magical NivRen...all the NivRen marriage scenes were just fabulous

So Happy 2nd NivRen Wedding Anniversary friendsHug

Edited by edwardcullen19 - 18 November 2012 at 12:58pm

The following 27 member(s) liked the above post:

lovesajankavithaa12JasluvsKinshukXxAsiyaxXJadeluvkmZoyaluvsKinshukSumy_luv_KMRagvir_Prishnasandy_nivrenHonkytonkachu28Butifuleyespinkgalrtms-aamina-VirMan_ArShianjaani07roops82nanetawadi..dolltaahir004Alphabet26moniluvskinshukdeepti_9FizaluvsKinshukkmfan_2-ExceptioalMe-

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "-NivRen Wedding Anniversary-" in Chaand Chupa Badal Mein forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

FizaluvsKinshuk

IF-Sizzlerz

FizaluvsKinshuk

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:46pm | IP Logged
Brilliant Thread Neeti and I loved the bit when Viren holds Nivedita with a firm decision to get married to her and doesn't listen to anyone and goes ahead and marries her. Whenever I watch Nivren scenes I always watch this scene the most Embarrassed

The following 8 member(s) liked the above post:

XxAsiyaxXRagvir_Prishnataahir004edwardcullen19kmfan_2moniluvskinshukdeepti_9-ExceptioalMe-

Ragvir_Prishna

Goldie

Ragvir_Prishna

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:26pm | IP Logged
OMG Awesome thread, I just love it and I loved Nivren wedding as well, it was one of my fav scenes, I just love and miss Nivren soo much, they were magical and I won't ever forget them, they are the best =)

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19taahir004kmfan_2moniluvskinshuk-ExceptioalMe-

suman4evr

Goldie

suman4evr

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 4:22pm | IP Logged
Beautiful thread Neeti...the wedding was also when I first started watching CCBM and instantly fell in love with NivRen...Happy Anniversary NivRen!!!!

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

edwardcullen19kmfan_2moniluvskinshuk

sandy_nivren

Goldie

sandy_nivren

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:29am | IP Logged
Amazing thread dear 
Yeah I love nivren's wedding sequence too
Missing ccbm so much
Happy wedding anniversary Nivren 

achu28

Goldie

achu28

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 9:44am | IP Logged
awesome thread neeti dearSmile.yes i love nivren wedding sequence.nivren is and always be my favorite and magical couple.true neeti nivren made me also believe in true loveEmbarrassed.they made me cry with them,smile with them and blush with them.
love u nivren.
missing nivren and ccbm so muchCry.
Happy Wedding anniversary NivRen. Smile

Alphabet26

IF-Rockerz

Alphabet26

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:07am | IP Logged

ZoyaluvsKinshukedwardcullen19moniluvskinshuk

wadi..doll

IF-Rockerz

wadi..doll

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:10am | IP Logged
OMG OMG OMG OMG Isii liye mujhe  aaj do teen deen se Nivren ki Bohut yaad aarahi thi issiliye ..
OMG OMG OMG OMG Nivren they are Hottt!!!!!!!!!!!!! YAAR  Miss them sooo much I still watch their scenes soo many times... Viren Nivi no guys could play this role better then you too you both are one of my fav characters .. hope to see Neha and Kinshuk Again in a new show together .. Neeti Amazing Thread yaar love it a lottt ,...

Edited by wadi..doll - 21 November 2012 at 11:20am

ZoyaluvsKinshukedwardcullen19moniluvskinshuk

Post Reply New Post

Go to top