Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

Pumpkinn thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago
That was sad ...
Ariya broke up 
What Arjun told her and then he god shot !
Cant wait to read more ..
Update soon ..
Moumimon thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 7 Thumbnail + 4
Abb tum kiya karney ja rahii ho yrr...
mujhey kuch gadbad lagta hain...
I just want ArIya Yrr..no Secrifice from Riya please[i can smel it]...
update soon...waiting for you update...
ll_piya_ll thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 5 Thumbnail + 3
Lovly update waiting for the next plz conti soon
plz dont seprate ariya n plz if posible then pm me
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Awesome updates. Loved them. Precap made me sad. I hope arjun is fine. And riya forgives arjun. I'm waiting to see rathode and roshini's reactions when they know about ariya. Please cont soon. and do pm me whenever u update.
..sweetchilly.. thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail
Arjun shot...omg!!
ab kya hoga? update soon
MRD1692020 thumbnail
Anniversary 14 Thumbnail Group Promotion 4 Thumbnail + 5
PART 13

Here Rathod waiting for Shree to cme . Suddenely his phn rings & he receives  mst imp information tht he needs. His informer tld him Riya is in love wit sme Arjun Malhotra. He ws in her school for last 6 months , bcoz school organised his wrkshop. Riya also attened his clas , he ws popular in school bcoz of his personality , bt he never cross his limits , all girls r affected by his charm & Riya is also one of thm. After his wrkshop he frequently visited Dehradun , bt nt school . he came thr gap of several weeks for his personal wrk , bt anyone , whr he used to live , dn't knw abt his personal wrk. And Sir i dn't get his pht r any clue behind him , so w cn reach him.

Rathod : Wht no clue???? (He ask d person irritately)

Person : Ys Sir , bt Sir , Riya ko unke saath  kai baar dekha gya hai , fort per & jungle mai bhi. I think vo use mailne liye hi aata hoga.

Rathod : K . Aur kuch...

Person : Nhi .. bas sirf itni hi info mili hai . Aur ha Sir vo ladka abhi Mumbai mai hai.

Rathod : Wht??????????? K . Call u later .

Riya ab mujhe hi tumse baat karni padegi , use Arjun Malhotra ke bare mai. Here Shree come , rathod ask him abt his wrk. Shree does nt ans him. He only attach his pendrive to his laptop & tell Rathod to look @ big screen. Rathod turn his chair & look @ Big screen he shocked , whn he sees Arjun & Riya's pics. He hold his chair tightly , he is in big shock , nw he is in dilenama , his bth sisters love one man . And three persons are really vry close to his heart , One is best frnd & other two his sisters . he dn't knw wht to do? His one sister love Arjun &  Arjun love his other sister , destiny played crucial game to them.

Sry guys for short one , bt i hve to go wit my frnd , for his engement preparations , otherwise he kill me.. :P

Edited by M.V.Kohli007 - 11 years ago
Tani2804 thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 5
Ok so sameer now knows abt Ariya

Shree ne kya Shock diya 

directly PD laga di😆

Sameer in dilemma ...waiting to know more

Edited by tani23 - 11 years ago
shrutisweety thumbnail
Anniversary 11 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 3
now sameer knows abt ariya,
now next wat he wil do
waiting update soon
abhi_arshilover thumbnail
Short and sweet update. Good that sameer knows about ariya now. Hope he supports them and also give roshini the emotional support. Please cont soon.