Devon ke Dev Mahadev
Devon ke Dev Mahadev

India-Forums

Update;We were hyper and sad for nothin.rofl =P (Page 3)

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:15am | IP Logged
Originally posted by foram.

my mohit is the best.
lovely post reshu
thank u so much sweety and yes he rocksLOL
.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:19am | IP Logged
Originally posted by tinsin

Mohit is very talented. He looks like the real God. Am his huge fan. 
Dear i agree with u.. he is an great actor  too =] and he looks so divine like Mahadev..=]
.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:20am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Vabs

Mohit u lie in tHe most valuable place in me my heart and nothing or no one can ever make me think any less of you. Just remember that you are like one of those rare jewels that shine thought the year. you bring a smile to my face each time I see you as Mahadev. you are the best in the world and no one can take that place from you. 
i could said it any better dear..i totally agree with u  and he is like a precious Gem..=]
sia221 IF-Rockerz
sia221
sia221

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 10:45am | IP Logged
What it was a technical issue?? Man Mohit and life Ok ppl must b ROFLing at this emotional outburst LOL What an impeccable timing I must say to make the fans feel stupid and embarrassed !! LOL I really adore Mohit.. glad to know everything is fine in MohitLand.. Cheers everyone !! Thanks for sharing the news.. Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

.Reshama.

DeewaniRimi IF-Dazzler
DeewaniRimi
DeewaniRimi

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:13pm | IP Logged
right now I am the happiest peerson on this earth after reading his return at Twitter.He is the best. And the word FAN derives from the word FANATRIC.means totally insane.Toh thoda Pagalpan to banta hai. Afterall he plays our God's role and he plays that so perfectly.And sometime I find Lord Shiva within  him.Day DreamingAur Bhagwan agar Bhakton ko chhod ke jane ka nirnay le to iss bada dand iss Sansar mein kouch v nahi.Cry(in twitter offcource).But now he is back.And I am super duper truper happy.Dancing

.Reshama.

.Reshama. IF-Sizzlerz
.Reshama.
.Reshama.

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:22pm | IP Logged

From ur diehard/global fans ;We love you Mohitwa!!!

Sunday most of us were in a state of shock, hurt, hartbroken & sad. The reason for that was.. Mohitwa wasnt on twitter anymore. We wonder how this could happen and our brains were working overtime!!

We were tryin to find those villians who caused this trouble and we were assuming who's fault it was and what must have been the reason why he deleted his account. Could it be bug, spam, ordering him., dictating him,bash him or the negative tweets.Or those negative tweets of Mouni and Soni. Our blood was boilin 24/7 like this .Angry Nuke   . Now guys dont lie to me u cant deny it!! Approve=PTongueLOL

We were so angry and pissed off because twitter was the only source that we could send him nice tweets..his reply tweets were always kind and sweet.Embarrassed If we saw a new tweet from Mohitwa ..it made our dayCool..it is really true ..and i know u guys agree with me too. Dancing

Most of us we cryin and mournin like we lost a family memberROFL.. we are Mohitwa's diehard global fansThumbs Up. We admire,adore,love &respect  him. He is a very nice, sweet, kind and down to earth guy. Its like when we think of Mohitwa then we are in Mohitwaland (Mohitwaplace)!!BlushingROFL

So we were feeling misarable for 2 days and am glad its over!! Since the good tweet  from LifeOke  and cleared that due to technical problems he wasnt able to come to twitter and he will be back very soon. He didnt deleted his account..Sheesh!!ShockedWackoDay Dreaming The fact is.. it was nobodys fault. Yay!!Party Can u imagion that first we were crying,s ad, hartbroken, shock and after the goodCryOuch news we were so happy and we got our smiles back, were dancing and jumping for joy..DancingLOLNow guys dont deny it..i know u guys did it!!=PEvil SmileROFL

After we realised  that we acted like fools, idiots and pagalsD'ohStern Smile. Didnt we want to go in a hidemood or be invisible for atleast 10 minutes!!ROFL U guys cant deny that too.!! TongueLOLWe are in a shy and shame mood and after a week i guarantee guys.. we all will Roflmao about this!! CoolROFL

He is a very busy guy and we should be happy that whenever he's hase time .. he will tweetCoolThumbs Up. Remember he tweeted in tha past that he reads all our tweets. Isnt that a nice thought guys?? =DParty

When he comes back  go  and tweet him nice messages or sweet tweets. Like poems, songs or just  hello (hi and bye bye)LOL. U can let him know that u love him selflessly and unconditionally as a diehardfan,Mohitian and global fan.He will appriciate.. it trust me..Wink Guys  we are mature enough to know whats best to tweet him  nah?? Approve

Am not pointing an finger to anybody but this is  important.. plz read..i hope u guys agree with me.=D

We all have experienced that it hurts when ur favorite actor isnt on socail network anymore.. We must keep in mind that he isnt waiting for; spam, bashin, bug, dictate, ordering  him, complain about Mouni or Sonu tweets or his other co stars. We must remember.. what must he think when he receives these kinds of tweets ..he might think that we have nothin else or better things to do.  If he doesnt respond its doesnt mean he's oke with these tweets. Its not bad if u have postive critisism but when u insult or sayin nasty things about someone .. that is not done!! AngryDead We are mature enough to use our brains..He aint waiting for crap messages..he has better things to do!! If we all go one with the above points he might get fed up in the future and really delete his account or ignore us!! Now that is not what we want. Do u agree with me guys??

Before i go i want to dedicate sum text to Mohitwa because he looks so divine and calm like Mahdev.

Ahem ahemBlushing

Mein kucch na jaanu bas itna hi jaanu

Tujhe mein Rabb dikhta hai yaara mein kya karu

Tujhe mein Rabb dikhta hai yaara mein kya karu

Sadje sar jhukta hai yaara mein kya karu

Tujhe mein Rabb dikhta hai yaara mein kya karu Mohitwa

Embarrassed

Edited by .Reshama. - 20 November 2012 at 2:08pm

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

hemavidzDeewaniRimideboleena.mannasubha2601

DeewaniRimi IF-Dazzler
DeewaniRimi
DeewaniRimi

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:28pm | IP Logged
Wow!!Nice IdeaThumbs Up.I will surely doSmile

.Reshama.

subha2601 IF-Sizzlerz
subha2601
subha2601

Posted: 20 November 2012 at 1:50pm | IP Logged
I agree dear.Mohit is doing his best for the show.He is working day and night to keep us entertained and at the end of the day,when he logs in on twitter,he would definitely expect to read some good tweets which will make him happy that his work is appreciated and also relaxed.  
Mohit is nowhere responsible for whatever his fan club on twitter does so it's not fair to blame him for whatever happens.People should really use their brain before blaming and hurting him.If someone finds something objectionable against their fav.actress,they should immediately report about it instead of troubling mohit for no fault of his.
And at the same time i also request the various FCs not to cross the line again while criticising others.Constructive criticism is fine but making fun and showing ur dislike for the actress again and again in a bad manner is not good.Just because there are no rules and nobody is there to stop people,that doesn't mean they should keep making insensitive comments against an actress and hurt her fans sentiments.
So this is a lesson for everybody.One should be really careful while commenting on someone.Some may like it and some may not.
I am telling this to all the fans of all actors of dkdm.

Edited by subha2601 - 20 November 2012 at 1:52pm

.Reshama.

Go to top

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category / Channels
Forums

Devon ke Dev Mahadev Topic Index

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.

Popular Channels :
Star Plus | Zee TV | Sony TV | Colors TV | SAB TV | Life OK

Quick Links :
Top 100 TV Celebrities | Top 100 Bollywood Celebs | About Us | Contact Us | Advertise | Forum Index