Replies

Views

Users

Frequent Posters

.Reshama. thumbnail
Anniversary 12 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail Networker 2 Thumbnail
Posted: 11 years ago

Originally posted by: sia221

What it was a technical issue?? Man Mohit and life Ok ppl must b ROFLing at this emotional outburst πŸ˜† What an impeccable timing I must say to make the fans feel stupid and embarrassed !! πŸ˜† I really adore Mohit.. glad to know everything is fine in MohitLand.. Cheers everyone !! Thanks for sharing the news.. 😊

yaar thats quite embarrising..ahem ahem.. but am glad he will join twitter very soon. YayπŸ₯³
.Reshama. thumbnail

Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

nice thread Resh..u said so right...πŸ˜†

thank u sweety am blessed that u like ma thread dearπŸ€—
.Reshama. thumbnail

Originally posted by: rlrl

I knw har baar ki tarah.. i am a late lateef this time also πŸ˜† But Wowwieee.. lovelyyy  .. Mohit is gonna back
I am so happy that he didn't deleted for that stupid issue 😊

no problem dear ...yes we can wait for the day when he returns and tell him how we missed him =D
.Reshama. thumbnail

Originally posted by: shruti.nil

i felt like banging my head-for all the overthinking we did!

seriously

its so stupid nah...we were worring for nothin.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..our precious time..🀣
Am glad the problem is solved...very soon
mnx12 thumbnail
Visit Streak 500 0 Thumbnail Anniversary 13 Thumbnail + 9
This was a case of over reaction, always wait in such cases for 2 days to get the correct picture,instead of getting hyperπŸ˜†
.Reshama. thumbnail

Originally posted by: subha2601

I agree dear.Mohit is doing his best for the show.He is working day and night to keep us entertained and at the end of the day,when he logs in on twitter,he would definitely expect to read some good tweets which will make him happy that his work is appreciated and also relaxed.  

Thank u dear.. yes his trying his best to entertain us  and the last thing is to see complains about himself or his co stars..he just want to interact with fans and read their tweets.

Mohit is nowhere responsible for whatever his fan club on twitter does so it's not fair to blame him for whatever happens.People should really use their brain before blaming and hurting him.If someone finds something objectionable against their fav.actress,they should immediately report about it instead of troubling mohit for no fault of his.
I agree with u too..we should be careful what we tweet and what message we send to people.. and yes people should use their own brain too.. I gaurantee u that he wont like to read the naggin,insults,bashin tweets for  him or his co stars.

And at the same time i also request the various FCs not to cross the line again while criticising others.Constructive criticism is fine but making fun and showing ur dislike for the actress again and again in a bad manner is not good.Just because there are no rules and nobody is there to stop people,that doesn't mean they should keep making insensitive comments against an actress and hurt her fans sentiments.
Well said dear.. i couldnt even said or write it better..

So this is a lesson for everybody.One should be really careful while commenting on someone.Some may like it and some may not.
I am telling this to all the fans of all actors of dkdm. This is a gud lesson.. u knever know when the actors get fed up with this and deactive his facebook or twitter  account..So be careful what message u send  them...

edited ma comments dear =D Edited by .Reshama. - 11 years ago
.Reshama. thumbnail

Originally posted by: mnx12

This was a case of over reaction, always wait in such cases for 2 days to get the correct picture,instead of getting hyperπŸ˜†

Yes dear we were in a panicmood for nothin and send our precious tears and fears on that ..now isnt that silly🀣. We were hyper for nothin...i will never forget this!!!πŸ€ͺROFL
shine.angel thumbnail
MOHIT U R D BEST...WE ALL R WD U...DON'T GET UPSET COZ OF STUPIDITY OF SM NONSENSE PEOPLE.  WE ALL RESPECT U AND LUV U😊..
OtakuGirl-Debo thumbnail
Anniversary 13 Thumbnail Group Promotion 6 Thumbnail + 4

Originally posted by: .Reshama.

its so stupid nah...we were worring for nothin.πŸ˜³πŸ˜†..our precious time..🀣

Am glad the problem is solved...very soon

n also we cursed n bashed those 2 ppl who ashed him...🀣...I know they were also wrong but they r not guilty in this matter..but we blaim them n say lots of bad thing for them..poor ppl...🀣🀣..btw did u read my comment in Shru's thread..in which she said about the reason y he's acc is missing?it's in pg 1..read it...πŸ˜†
.Reshama. thumbnail

Originally posted by: deboleena.manna

n also we cursed n bashed those 2 ppl who ashed him...🀣...I know they were also wrong but they r not guilty in this matter..but we blaim them n say lots of bad thing for them..poor ppl...🀣🀣..btw did u read my comment in Shru's thread..in which she said about the reason y he's acc is missing?it's in pg 1..read it...πŸ˜†

Ya...we were pissed off😑ROFL..yes they were but it wasnt their fault...

----you mean this
shru this incident remind me of another one...PKYEK times main VD k sath bhi same hua tha...2 times...🀣...m in his FB frnd list...1day we saw his fb acc was deleted..we all get hyper n asked Vahbbiz...then she said some fools report his real acc as a fake one so FB ppl deactivated the acc then he had to gave full proves that he is real Vivian Dsena then he get his acc back..this happen with him 2 times..

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
really omgosh!!! a almost fainted while reading the above text yaar...VD experienced it two times?😲 Poor guyROFL.  Those fools reported the real actor...how stupid can u be🀒😑ROFL