Page 1 of 7

Page 1
Page   of 7
Page 2 Page 7

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:35pm | IP Logged

I want to thank Mohit for portraying Mahadev  in this show and Mahadev is very imprtant in my life. I want to thank the other actors and creative team for providing us this fabulous show.Mohit made me more spiritual and showed me and others that Mahadev doesnt discriminate and loves us  people all equally. He portays  Mahadev and is really awesome and in some way he really looks divine. May god bless him  and let all his wishes come true.

He is a nice, kind, genuine,modest,sweet and down to earth person.  He had a Facebook account but sum  people hacked his account  in the past and now he deleted his Twitter account for valid reason. I wasnt really active there but what i read today on this forum really shocked me! I cant understand and i dont want to understand why people bugged him with this @#$&!!. I was in a state of shock and i know his fans too. I do believe its is his right to delete his account and will be spared for this nonsense in the future. It maybe for the best for him.  

I really hope for those who created this#@$&*  are happy now!! Because of this his genuine global fans wont able see him, interact or tweet him on twitter anymore.

Note; I really hope sum people of the DKDMD  team read this and let him know that his  diehard fans still loves him, respect & appreciate him. If he wants to come back on twitter or facebook in the future his fans will jump for joy and welcome him with open arms.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Check out Mahadev's smokin hot avatar

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------Update on 21th novemer

From ur diehard/global fans ;We love you Mohitwa!!!

Sunday most of us were in a state of shock, hurt, hartbroken & sad. The reason for that was.. Mohitwa wasnt on twitter anymore. We wonder how this could happen and our brains were working overtime!!

We were tryin to find those villians who caused this trouble and we were assuming who's fault it was and what must have been the reason why he deleted his account. Could it be bug, spam, ordering him., dictating him,bash him or the negative tweets.Or those negative tweets of Mouni and Soni. Our blood was boilin 24/7 like this .Angry Nuke . Now guys dont lie to me u cant deny it!!Approve=PTongueLOL

We were so angry and pissed off because twitter was the only source that we could send him nice tweets..his reply tweets were always kind and sweet.Embarrassed If we saw a new tweet from Mohitwa ..it made our dayCool..it is really true ..and i know u guys agree with me too. Dancing

Most of us we cryin and mournin like we lost a family memberROFL.. we are Mohitwa's diehard global fansThumbs Up. We admire,adore,love &respect him. He is a very nice, sweet, kind and down to earth guy. Its like when we think of Mohitwa then we are in Mohitwaland (Mohitwaplace)!!BlushingROFL

So we were feeling misarable for 2 days and am glad its over!! Since the good tweet from LifeOke and cleared that due to technical problems he wasnt able to come to twitter and he will be back very soon. He didnt deleted his account..Sheesh!!ShockedWackoDay Dreaming The fact is.. it was nobodys fault. Yay!!Party Can u imagion that first we were crying,s ad, hartbroken, shock and after the goodCryOuch news we were so happy and we got our smiles back, were dancing and jumping for joy..DancingLOLNow guys dont deny it..i know u guys did it!!=PEvil SmileROFL

After we realised that we acted like fools, idiots and pagalsD'ohStern Smile. Didnt we want to go in a hidemood or be invisible for atleast 10 minutes!!ROFL U guys cant deny that too.!!TongueLOLWe are in a shy and shame mood and after a week i guarantee guys.. we all will Roflmao about this!! CoolROFL

He is a very busy guy and we should be happy that whenever he's hase time .. he will tweetCoolThumbs Up. Remember he tweeted in tha past that he reads all our tweets. Isnt that a nice thought guys?? =DParty

When he comes back go and tweet him nice messages or sweet tweets. Like poems, songs or just hello (hi and bye bye)LOL. U can let him know that u love him selflessly and unconditionally as a diehardfan,Mohitian and global fan.He will appriciate.. it trust me..Wink Guys we are mature enough to know whats best to tweet him nah?? Approve

Am not pointing an finger to anybody but this is important.. plz read..i hope u guys agree with me.=D

We all have experienced that it hurts when ur favorite actor isnt on socail network anymore.. We must keep in mind that he isnt waiting for; spam, bashin, bug, dictate, ordering him, complain about Mouni or Sonu tweets or his other co stars. We must remember.. what must he think when he receives these kinds of tweets ..he might think that we have nothin else or better things to do. If he doesnt respond its doesnt mean he's oke with these tweets. Its not bad if u have postive critisism but when u insult or sayin nasty things about someone .. that is not done!! AngryDead We are mature enough to use our brains..He aint waiting for crap messages..he has better things to do!! If we all go one with the above points he might get fed up in the future and really delete his account or ignore us!! Now that is not what we want. Do u agree with me guys??

Before i go i want to dedicate sum text to Mohitwa because he looks so divine and calm like Mahdev.

Ahem ahemBlushing

Mein kucch na jaanu bas itna hi jaanu

Tujhe mein Rabb dikhta hai yaara mein kya karu

Tujhe mein Rabb dikhta hai yaara mein kya karu

Sadje sar jhukta hai yaara mein kya karu

Tujhe mein Rabb dikhta hai yaara mein kya karu Mohitwa

Embarrassed

Edited by .Reshama. - 21 November 2012 at 2:49am

The following 19 member(s) liked the above post:

shine.angelmithilaridskalyani_shivaDeewaniRimihemavidzshivamalaGopikaarajshrip-Celestial-sia221-Nymphadora--Priti11-chand1234deboleena.mannasukhi...subha2601MrToolConfuserforam.Nikki_Titli

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Update;We were hyper and sad for nothin.rofl =P" in Devon ke Dev Mahadev forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Nymphadora-

IF-Veteran Member

-Nymphadora-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 7:51pm | IP Logged
i think all of us adore Mohit beyond him being on twitter or no...
i liked him even before i knew he had a twitter account-so that wont change
i respect his decsion
but the day he does decide to come back,i will be very happyBig smile

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshrip.Reshama.Nikki_Titli

-Priti11-

IF-Sizzlerz

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:53pm | IP Logged
THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshrip.Reshama.

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:21am | IP Logged
Originally posted by shruti.nil

i think all of us adore Mohit beyond him being on twitter or no...
i liked him even before i knew he had a twitter account-so that wont change
i respect his decsion
but the day he does decide to come back,i will be very happyBig smile
Yes i agree with u dearHug..let him have sum privacyWink..and if he comes back he will get lots of hugs from usLOL

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

rajshrip

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:22am | IP Logged
Originally posted by -Priti11-

mohit is d best...
love him lots n lots...Day Dreaming
yes dear he is tha best ..he is a very nice and kind personBig smile

-Priti11-

.Reshama.

IF-Sizzlerz

.Reshama.

Originally posted by shumi2

thanks
No problem dearSmile

-Priti11-

IF-Sizzlerz

THE ACCOUNT OF THE MEMBER WHO POSTED THIS MESSAGE HAS BEEN TEMPORARILY BANNED.

If you think this is an error please Contact us.

.Reshama.

rajshrip

IF-Rockerz

rajshrip

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged
Lovely post. Agree that mohit is the best. He is very honest, dedicated and hard working.

Thank you for doing the show. We all admire him.

.Reshama.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.