Hitler Didi

Mysterious Appearance and Diappearance

Post Reply New Post

Page 1 of 1

Earnshaw

Earnshaw

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:55am | IP Logged
Abracadabra! and there is sudden appearance of Simi Dewan,or Rishi's girlfriend;and again the magic wand is moved disappearing them,and also disappearing Sunaina Bhabhi,without a logical explanation,disappearing Mandira,and now Ishaan."HD" has become more like a magic show now,with mysterious acts of appearance and disappearance.But even in a magical act there is a proper execution of the tricks,which entertains us thoroughly.Whereas, in "HD",this act is done with so much of immaturity and unwisely that it entangles with serious note of the story,turning it into a "tragic-comedy".

Most of us have been wondering about this 'act' of the creators of 'HD',and most of us are looking for answers too.So lets just give our version of explanation to this mysterious appearance and disappearance of characters in this drama.As I see it,I think Simi Dewan,Rishi's mother has gone for a long vacation,where she has probably settled down;as for Natasha,she felt its worthless chasing after Ricky,who have become a permanent resident of Chandni-Chowk;whereas Sunaina Bhabhi has actually been exhausted  with the melodrama going on in SN,as she was a lively person,so she has gone to a pilgrimage to get peace;and Ishaan:he has also been tired of reminding Zara that She is his aunt Indira,because no two individuals are the same in this world.And Zara not only looks like Indira,but acts like Indira and even feels like his aunt.So,the poor nephew is really frustrated and so he too left for a vacation,to relax his nerves.And the characters whose existence in the show does not make much of a difference,i.e.,Malik Khan,and Shweta,well the magic spell is not really working on them.When they actually need to exit,their stay is becoming longer and longer.And lastly,the characters whose presence have kept the show alive,i.e.,Indira and Rishi,well they too sometimes are on the verge of disappearing.But its the love of the audience that has been compelling the makers of the show to keep them safe from disappearing.

But on a serious note,CVs try to justify the story-line and this act of yours soon,or else "HD" will disappear without a trace.Friends,share your views.

The following 9 member(s) liked the above post:

missshineykulbirkangananyasbs12sakshi1Parm.manali65neha333-Paulomi---Divya--

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "Mysterious Appearance and Diappearance" in Hitler Didi forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

sakshi1

sakshi1

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:10pm | IP Logged
Nice post.Smile

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasbs12

TBDRESS

IF-Dazzler

TBDRESS

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:32pm | IP Logged
The writers of this show are completely confused about what they want this show to be.  Like you correctly pointed out, there is a huge divide between the gravity of the issues they incorporate into the storyline (i.e surrogacy, terrorism) and the superficial manner in which they depict these issues.  To make matters worse, I think many fans of this show are also unsure of what they want to see- On the one hand, we want to see the harsh real life potrayal of a struggling working woman and on the other hand we expect a grand love story full of the typical Indian soap romantic/passionate moments.
It takes a lot of time and calibre to combine these two aspects and create a realistic/insightful and yet engaging/entertaining storyline- an expectation that is far out of proportion to the talent and time constraints of the creators of a daily Indian soap.  Its high time that the writers of this show realize their limitations and stick to doing 1 thing right rather than failing on so many levels. 

The following 3 member(s) liked the above post:

kirti_bhaananyasbs12Earnshaw

....Diya....

IF-Rockerz

....Diya....

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:46pm | IP Logged

Nice post...

Cvs have messed up all characters and now i think they are totally confused what to show & and on whom to focus. firstly they have to remove all unwanted characters to bring story on line.

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

ananyasbs12Earnshaw

ananyasbs12

Groupbie

ananyasbs12

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:28pm | IP Logged
ya guys i think that we have to first get back zara as indira as she is realy indira by a memory act and now indu she is here a problem of inshi but they hava ro tell the truth to her.this my advice

Earnshaw

kaustav

kaustav

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:45am | IP Logged

Originally posted by Earnshaw

And the characters whose existence in the show does not make much of a difference,i.e.,Malik Khan,and Shweta,well the magic spell is not really working on them.When they actually need to exit,their stay is becoming longer and longer.

ROFLROFL

-Paulomi-

manali65

Goldie

manali65

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 12:54am | IP Logged
nice post. some characters we want for permanent disappearance,ALAS ,kab ayega woh din , hu m peacefully watch kareConfused

Earnshaw

nutan7

IF-Dazzler

nutan7

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:48am | IP Logged
what about Isshan staying in hostel for study instead of going on vacation?

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.