India-Forums

Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion
Jassi Jaissi Koi Nahin General Discussion

arman and jassi love repets itself

wispher of love Newbie
wispher of love
wispher of love

Posted: 10 May 2005 at 12:31pm | IP Logged

its not a update but i cant wait to share my feelings with my best friends, ofcourse u guys. any way was wearing black today. he gave jassi a ride and there he helped her with seat belt, but so near meliting in eyes, then in the ride arman asked jassi choose his one hands, she choose and he said u will go with me on a coffe, he led her that old rajs house, where jassi and arman huged for first time. well the guard who insulted jassi before was now gaping at jessica, any way they went inside, arman went inside to make coffe. jassi sat on the couch armans wallet fell, in that she jassis pic. arman came he asked for his pic with anger in eyes, he was possesive, jessica said its just a pic, but he snatched it away. and it tore in 2 pices, arman grabed her u what u did it was te only nishani of our love. the he released her and said jassi came as a sectry but beame most imp ppart of my life. she woked hard and can do any thing for me. she only wanted one thing that i just look back at her, arman turns around and sees jesica, she is crying, he says now i want to say sorry to her but she is not here arman is crying tears flowing with his love. he says my jassi may have suffered a lot, oh i just wanted to hear so i can make a request,plz let me meet her one time plz, he is killing jessica with his tears, she can stp her and hugged him passionatly. oh yes she hugged him, and arman feels some thing jessica still hugging says, plz dont cry u will hurt ureself more, back grond there r very dim light and beautiful music. they r huuging arman is also hugging her,

oh man i was crying, no matter where they r beautiful location or not they can make any place beautiful with their love. oh soryy for such a post but i cant stop my self. its a must see, the most beautiful episode and belive it or not more romantic that 14 feb. hope u guys support me. coz i am wisper of love and its my work to wisper love.

• Page 1 of 1

Go to top