what good qualities does tv actorz have?

Posted: 11 years ago
NOTHING!!!!
but most of them think they are DEMI GODS!!
hmm.. that they can entertain.. hahah
Originally posted by nigella

NOTHING!!!!
but most of them think they are DEMI GODS!!

Excuse me, how can u say that tv actors have nothing, do u know all of them personally and by the way u r watching bb on TV so stop watching it. There are good people and bad people in all fields not just in tv, which star told u that they think they r DEMI GODS.

Please dont talk about the whole tv industry.
i JUST hate those stereotypes!  you dont even know them personally! Bigg Boss Might be scripted.! wHO Knows?! #shameless

PS: Sorry IF I was a bit rude ! I am a bit frustrated right now! Good night.. :) sorry.. <3
This post coming on a forum known for, by and of TV people ðŸ˜†...funny ...

The fact that you are starting a new thread on them shows how much you value them ðŸ˜‰

Ill give one quality...They attract eyeballs including those of yours !!!!!

If you think they are useless then stop watching BB...Pretty simple ehh ðŸ˜†
at the same time u are watching tv soaps and u think of thm like this?get a life:)
I assume they are more down to earth considering they are not that pampered...and less fake because compared to bollywood actors they interact with the real more directly rather then being surrounded by 50 bodyguards assitents etc.

and the only reason u don't like them is because they are not sugar coating everything the say or do!!!!...get a reality check and analyze the people around you and how they act daily!!
Edited by 2Desi4Life - 11 years ago
they are working hard and earning to run their families so i think hat off to them,,,

Good qualities of TV Celebs?

KSG - Exceptionally talented in two timing and has his expertise in betraying the women.

Barun Sobti - Playing with psyches of his fanatic fanbots with "leaving the show" "not leaving the show" drama.