Ruk Jaana Nahin

ANIRUDDH'S RECENT TWEETS--18-19 nov (Page 2)

Post Reply New Post

Page 2 of 2

Page 1
Page   of 2

farha15

farha15

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:30am | IP Logged
hi friends really AD is making us cry .really a sad feeling is there in our heart hate sp and ph for doing this .we will not see AD as indu singh after one week .AD may be doing different roles but indu singh will be very special and shall always remain close to our heart.AD put his heart and soul in indu singhs role his way of acting style is awesome.

Edited by farha15 - 19 November 2012 at 1:36am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEY

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "ANIRUDDH'S RECENT TWEETS--18-19 nov (Page 2)" in Ruk Jaana Nahin forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:35am | IP Logged
Nandini... Its harsh but true...

Only handful of fans have emailed SP expressing their views regarding the show .

So accept it.

I want to thank... Sonali, nandini, maria, namak, khosla, sweet ,farha , udey for putting extra effort to save RJN.
Love u All Hug

Edited by Rashmi04 - 19 November 2012 at 1:36am

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

namak902UDEY

__Sonali__

IF-Sizzlerz

__Sonali__

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 1:54am | IP Logged
i love u too and all of u

Rash...remember u r my first frnd of forum...that time when in may i first time made a post...i didn't even know that time how to create a topic...now remembering all that makes me laugh at myself.

My first topic of forum...'mahaepisode kb aayega' and that 'aaj kuch indaani krte h' is my all time favourite...i will miss everything now

I m excited to join the forums of serial which anirudh or pooja will work...i know u all will be there...then we will enjoy there a lot like i did in our happy go lucky forum family

Love u all

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

UDEYRashmi04

Rashmi04

IF-Dazzler

Rashmi04

Posted: 19 November 2012 at 2:10am | IP Logged
Sonali lol

One suggestion sonali... Pls add Date in the topic.

Post Reply New Post

Forum Quick Jump

Forum Category

Active Forums

Ruk Jaana Nahin Topic Index

Limit search to this Forum only.

Disclaimer: All Logos and Pictures of various Channels, Shows, Artistes, Media Houses, Companies, Brands etc. belong to their respective owners, and are used to merely visually identify the Channels, Shows, Companies, Brands, etc. to the viewer. Incase of any issue please contact the webmaster.