Fan Fictions

** MY BEST FRIEND** last prt updated..pg-4 (Page 5)

Post Reply New Post

Page 5 of 9

Page 1 Page 4
Page   of 9
Page 6 Page 9

OceanicRockStar

IF-Rockerz

OceanicRockStar

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
res for sur
unres!!

Himanii...yar...
Shit man...kya likh diya tune!! Cry
Itna senti kr diya...phewshhh..! Ouch
I dun noe wat to write...no doubt i loved it..and you know dost..your writing have this thing..it has emotions..you write it with all your feelings and heart...that it directly touches our soul! Heart
Okay now i vil not make it more senti...! Cool
Dude you wrote it awesomelyyy!!! Star
Love you for this! Hug
Aks was really an awsum character..and two updates mei hi itna acha likhna usske baare mei ki humei bhi feel aa jaaye...is really tough!! Clap
Commendable Job!! Thumbs Up

Edited by OceanicRockStar - 29 November 2012 at 9:33am

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "** MY BEST FRIEND** last prt updated..pg-4 (Page 5)" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

OceanicRockStar

IF-Rockerz

OceanicRockStar

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 12:42pm | IP Logged
res for nish

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 12:47pm | IP Logged
Hey my RockstarHug

That was...ummm...that was...ummm...welll...m not able to find words right now...

Well...coming to the update...its the last part of this Amazing OS...I guess its my favorite from all your works...when we write about swaron...we write about 2 characters already established & known to the readers...but creating a new character...and making the reader fall in love with that one is true talent...m proud of u ...really...u r amazing...

I loved everything in this update...swayam-aks convo...swaron confession...aks's sad demise...the conclusion ...everything...

But these are few of my fav lines...

Swayum hugs her tightly…he was really blessed to have a friend like her in his life…for Akanksha it's his happiness which always comes first….beside her own….she loves him…but don't even thought to tell him….she kept her love deep inside her heart…with the cover of friendship….she is expert in hiding tear behind her cute smile…the pain of losing love of life is well known to her…

her pain..her love..her friendship...heart wrenching...beautifully penned by you...

Loved Swaron confession...it was beautiful...

Sharon broke the kiss…and said against his lips "Akanksha is right…your love made me complete…my life gonna be full of joy and happiness…coz I have you in my life….the perfect one…she looked up above  sky and continued…thank you god for bringing him in my life…and thanks to Akanksha as well…

Her accident part was painful...but beautifully written by you...amazing...

"Sa…Sam….rehne de…i…i…think…its  ...Over…its…tim…time…to say good bye….he tightly hugs her….no …no…no good bye…you are my only friend…MY BEST FRIEND …you are not going anywhere…you will be all right Aks…

I had tears when i read this part...it was ...i dont hv any words...m speechless...

Swayum although she unites us…but saw…deep, pure, unconditional love for you in her eyes…. she really love u swayam...may be more than me...the love which remain unsaid…incomplete….swayum tum hamesha kehte ho…pyar ke liye dost banna bohat jaruri hai….me tumhari dost to ban gayi….par tumhari BEST FRIEND nai ban paayi…SHE WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND……WILL BE…..ALWAYS…..

Awww...i loved the friendship...the unconditional love...pure love...it was AMAZING...u r amazing swthrt...

You have to resume writing...take a break..no prob...but you have to write again...

luv u ...

Ur Di

Edited by deep_Tanha - 26 November 2012 at 1:53pm

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OceanicRockStar

sweetcherry95

IF-Dazzler

sweetcherry95

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:06pm | IP Logged
a very very emotional ending

OceanicRockStar

blue_an

IF-Sizzlerz

blue_an

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:30pm | IP Logged
was this by any chance inspired by KKHH. coz mostly while reading i could imagine rahul tina and anjali. and it felt as if anjali died in this os and aarghh i am getting all confused. frankly i didnt read it as swaron os coz i was so much engrossed in remembering KKHH hai and u have given that movie a total different perspective. making tina/sharon the herion and KIlling akaksha/anjali it really made me sad when i thought of anjali dying rather then akaksha. as far as ur writing skill are concerned i am a great fan of it u express beautifully and give life to ur characters
great job just that i have watched KKHH hai a million times so it instantly reminded me of it 
and the last line was just kkhh 
other then that i would say it is fabulously written 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_OceanicRockStar

coolsameera

coolsameera

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 1:59pm | IP Logged
HEART TOUCHNG . . .

OceanicRockStar

Anomic_loner

Goldie

Anomic_loner

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 2:56pm | IP Logged
ok now this one's end was heart wrenching...yes i agree i wanted swayam and sharon to be together but still never wanted AKS to die...she was a true friend and even a true lover i would say...

first time in a swaron os, i m getting impressed by some other character...great work...with a sad yet meaningful note at the end

DOSTI KARNA ASAAN…..

NIBHANA BOHAT MUSHKIL...

DOST KHONA ASAAN…..

DOSTI BHUL JAANA BOHAT MUSHKIL… 

and yes it did remind me also of KKHH...but still with a new perspective though...Smile

OceanicRockStar

HPHolic-3

IF-Rockerz

HPHolic-3

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 4:08pm | IP Logged
Awesome update
It was soo emotional.No one can take best friend place in life.Beautifully penned update
loved it

OceanicRockStar

Post Reply New Post

Go to top