Fan Fictions
Fan Fictions

India-Forums

** MY BEST FRIEND** last prt updated..pg-4 (Page 4)

ShrutikaSwaRon IF-Rockerz
ShrutikaSwaRon
ShrutikaSwaRon

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 4:24am | IP Logged
Hey awesome one...luved the frndship between swayam n akanksha u potrayed here...n their convo was similar to the way we talk wid our frnds...hatts of to u for writing so wonderfully...continue soon.

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

OceanicRockStar

aishu3003 IF-Stunnerz
aishu3003
aishu3003

Posted: 21 November 2012 at 9:20pm | IP Logged
wowww nice osClap
loved d bond between akansha and swayumBig smile
waiting for d next partEmbarrassed

OceanicRockStar

--Rose-- IF-Rockerz
--Rose--
--Rose--

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 12:04pm | IP Logged
Update???:-(

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_OceanicRockStar

Monaya_Vrushan IF-Sizzlerz
Monaya_Vrushan
Monaya_Vrushan

Posted: 24 November 2012 at 4:11pm | IP Logged
nice os himani di
marauder IF-Sizzlerz
marauder
marauder

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 6:58am | IP Logged
It was nice start. I liked the idea and want to see how this concept is executed. This part was nicely done creating enough suspense and making us attached to characters. Looking forward to the next update to see how this story unfolds. 

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_OceanicRockStar

silver6strings Senior Member
silver6strings
silver6strings

Posted: 25 November 2012 at 7:44am | IP Logged
awesome one...
update your swaron in Village plzzz
thanks for the pm...

Edited by toshanaik3011 - 25 November 2012 at 7:43am

OceanicRockStar

OceanicRockStar IF-Rockerz
OceanicRockStar
OceanicRockStar

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 12:40pm | IP Logged

Hello guyz...Smile

m sry for the delay...Ouch,thanks a ton for the love and response you gave to this particular os...i really didn't expect this much...love you all...Heart

Di here's the last part...hope you like this as well...Smile

Last part

Akanksha held his hand and force him to sit'she grabs his collar…..and said "to thik hai'life time use sirf baat karna…..kabhi use kiss karne ki mat sochna……dude use apni feelings nai batayega to wo samjhegi kaise……this is high time now……go and tell her…….and remember you promised me ...That you will do whatever I say in this matter……Sam hum aaj yaha hai……..kal ka kya pata…..hum rahe ya na rahe…..

Tears continuously flowing from his eyes….she was right'mai to hu par'..

Swayum continue in his thought…..

"Sam kuch bhi ho aaj tuje Sharon ko propose karna hi hoga……….bas!!" Akanksha ordered him…..Swayum agreed as no way left for him…..Akanksha told him not to worry…..everything will be okay…….same day in the evening…….everyone was busy in last min preparations for their performances……but our loverboy was lost…….he was less bothered things around him……his full focus was on Sharon……..her each n every gesture was mesmerizing for him……….he was still in the confuse state……..don't know what to do …….to go with his mind or to go with his heart and Aks………he held his head between his hands……….and murmured…..."god please help me'" the very next moment he heard a voice .. "I am here to help you bachcha!!" he lifted his head and saw Akanksha standing in front of him'...with a gesture of "Ashirwaad"...with an assuring smile on her pretty face…... "Dude you ready?" asked Akanksha…… "No am not……how can I just go and say I love you!!" said Swayum in much tensed voice'. Akanksha smiles at his state……….she sat beside him held him with his shoulder….. Swayum looked at her……" Aks mujse nahi hoga………..I won't be able to!!"  

Swayum leaving every hope ……dropping her hand from his shoulder…….Akanksha stops him in between……...she lifts his face... "This is not the same Swayum whom I know…….who is madly in love with Sharon……..who can do anything for her……..to get her love……..the Swayum whose heart beats only for Sharon…….who dreamt his whole life with her…….. Jis Swayum ko mai jaanti hu……….who itna kamzor nai hai…….and nor his love……his love is strong like diamond…woh Sharon se itna pyar karta hai ki uska pyar kisi  haan ya naa  ka mohtaaj nai hai……..his love is pure…..just love……….irrespective of any acceptance and rejection………Sam……..you are lucky ………..you are lucky coz you are getting chance to express your love…………there are innumerous people who are not that lucky……..Bohot se aise log bhi hai jo apna pyar express bhi nai kar sakte…(she looked away from him and hide her tears...she controlled her feelings..Her pain & continued...).Sam stop thinking..it's high time now…..it's time for Sharon to know there is someone loves her like mad……who can do anything to see a smile on her face...who can leave the whole world just for her...whose love is unconditional for her…..beyond any limit…….priceless……pure…..divine…...whose love will make her life complete…….full of joy and happiness…….Sam you are perfect for her…..just go and tell her….and I am with you…..you always say na listen your heart……..my heart says that my best friend will get his love of life..And I know your heart says the same………..then why worry…….cheer up now…..after the event tell her ok...Smile now!!"

Swayum hugs her tightly…he was really blessed to have a friend like her in his life…for Akanksha it's his happiness which always comes first….beside her own….she loves him…but don't even thought to tell him….she kept her love deep inside her heart…with the cover of friendship….she is expert in hiding tear behind her cute smile…the pain of losing love of life is well known to her…

She wiped her tears and ask Swayum to get ready for his performance…they both get away ….but they were not alone there…someone else was also there…who witness all the conversation between them…both said and unsaid…..his happiness…and her emptiness…everyone was there…but for her no one was there….in the name of relation she only have Swayum…her love…..her friend…her best friend and today she lost her only relation in life….actually she lost her life….she was strong enough to handle herself…but how can she hides tears from her own…

All the performances were mind-blowing and Swaron won their respective solos….after the event…as per plan Akanksha and Rey took all gang along with them ….they both came out together receiving words of appreciation….soon they reach parking area…they found a black Mercedes Benz SLK….with a note stick on glass… which texted

"We are at collage terrace…come soon                                                                                                                    

-Rey and Akanksha"

There was one envelope…containing his name…he picked it up before Sharon could see it …he read it and came to know about the plan of action….he closed his eyes and recalls Aks's words…her each word encourages him….he now opened his eyes …he was full of energy …his eyes were sparkling with the trust…trust on his love…his heart and his Best friend….

Swayum turned back and handed over the note to Sharon….they both looked each other….smiles a bit…and went to car…Swayum opened door for her…Sharon got in…he quickly move to the driver's seat….he saw his angel struggling with seat belt….he smiles under his breath…but the smile is not gone unnoticed by her….his smile made her blush….her cheeks turned to deep shade of red…he soon settled himself to the driver's seat…..he points towards the seat… "Got stuck" asked Swayum….Sharon just nodded positively in response…..Swayum leaned towards her….he slides his right hand around her….in the process his hand brushed her arm….it sent shivers to their body…..they both looked straight in each other's eyes….for the first time they were so close to each other….apart from dance…and the feeling of being close to each other was fascinating …they were inches apart…his breath falling on her face …causing a rare effect on her…she slowly closed her eyes…and moved forward….she went to his ears and whispers…. "Swayum can we go to somewhere else?"  She moved back stared in his deep eyes…and waited for his answer…..Swayum smiles and answered "wherever you say?"…..in no times she replied… "Beach…"….Swayum amazed at her innocence…he was happy …it was indeed a unforgettable moment for him….

Soon they were on the beach …the sight was mesmerizing …. Moon piping through dark clouds….. sand sparkling as silver guitar…and each wave as its string… the only sound they can hear was of their heartbeats…or the awesome melody created by the waves on reaching shore…. "it's beautiful…isn't it?? Sharon asked while moving forward…soon she was standing in between the waves…she was looking like an angel who just walked out from heaven and standing in front of him….appreciating the master piece created by god with him…Both of them just cherishing the moment…..

After a few minutes……Swayum broke the ice of silence "umm…Sharon….wo …I wanted to say something….Swayum looked at her….she turned around …looked straight in his eyes….his eyes were full of love…pure love for her….she came to him….held his hand… "I love you too Swayum…yes I know what you wanted to say…I heard everything….the conversation between you and Akanksha…I really love you….your simplicity…your positivity….pure feelings and unconditional love for me….everything…you made me fall in love with you….saying this she hugs him…he couldn't believe what had happened just a few seconds back….it was like dream for him…his love was now in his arms….his happiness knows no boundaries today…. Swayum hugs her back tightly… "I love you Sharon…I never thought this …Sharon stops him in between and placed her lips on his….they kissed gently first…but soon the kissed grew wild and passionate…as if there is no tomorrow….the feeling of being loved is divine for them …Sharon broke the kiss…and said against his lips "Akanksha is right…your love made me complete…my life gonna be full of joy and happiness…coz I have you in my life….the perfect one…she looked up above  sky and continued…thank you god for bringing him in my life…and thanks to Akanksha as well….Swayum just stared her… her cute talk and innocent gestures amusing him…he pulled her in a tight hug and they stood there in each other's arms…

Next day Swayum went to Akanksha's house tell her about last night's event….he rang the bell…twice …thrice…after 15 minutes or so…kanta mausi tabbed him on his shoulder…. "Arey Sam baba…aap yaha…akku baby to aashram gai hain…aaj Sunday hai na!!" Swayum hits his head " oh haan me yeh kaise bhul gaya…wo apna Sunday orphanage me spent karti hai hai…thank you kanta mausi…mai wahi use mil lunga.." and ride away to orphanage.

Akanksha on the other hand….who use to be happy with these kids in any situation…was upset today…she doesn't know whether to be happy for his best friend as she came to know Sharon's feelings for Swayum from Rey….or to be sad for own self…there is nothing left in her life...she had lost her love…her only relation …her BEST FRIEND….suddenly a cute soft voice caught her attention….a cute lil girl asking something…. "di….aapne promise kiya tha ki aaj ek cute puppy layenge…par aap to yaha baithe ho…chalo na sab wait kar rahe hai..!!"lil girl completed with her cute gestures…how could anyone on earth deny such a cute ..Innocent requests…Akanksha smiled at her …she got up from her place …held her hand  ... "chalo chalte hai…"

They went to nearby pet shop…soon they came out with a decorated bucket…and a white Pomeranian in it….the lil girl was super excited…and Akanksha happy to see her cute lil friend happy…Swayum reached orphanage ….he saw her on the other side of the road…. "AKS…..hey AKS...Over here….he waved at her…. Soon she saw him …dancing in crowd ….joy and happiness written on his face….his cute antics made her smile…since morning now she smiled from heart….which reaches to her eyes…she waved back…and signaled him to stay there…..

suddenly the cute puppy who was sitting comfortably in the bucket….jumped out…and ran in the mid of road…. lil girl left her hand with a jerk andran after him….now both of them the lil girl and puppy, were in the mid of road…..and a big monster truck heading towards them….Akanksha quickly took puppy in one hand and pushed lil girl aside with other hand….she saved both of them…..but…she couldn't able to save herself…..she got hit by the same….in no time Swayum was beside her….her whole body covered with blood….the lil girl crying, standing other side… Swayum took her on his lap…crying badly…his mind gone under shock…he didn't know what to do… "Aks…hey dear….no….tumhe kuch nai hoga…..u heard me….nothing gonna happened to you…he held her tightly close to his heart…he looked at the crowd standing there…..somebody please call ambulance….hey Aks….he caressed her hairs…her face…listen to me….tum sun rahi ho na….mai tumhe kuch nai hone dunga…" Akanksha….she was in subconscious state….her heart beat getting low with each passing second…. "s…sa..Sam….sam….she held his hand with her hand…us…usne…ha…haan kaha na….swayum stops her … shshsh….aks…kuch mat bol…thik ho ja…fir jo bolna hai bol lena….i don't have time sam…jaldi bol….he said it in the same manner what they decided…yes…Swayum and Sharon are together"….tears flowing from his eyes…and dropping on hers…."A insouciant smile crept on her face…. "Sam…now I can die…there is Sharon who will take care of you…she will keep you happy…he again stoped her…aks please chup ho ja….he again looked at the ppl gathered there…kisi ne ambulance bulai ki nai….she stops him…. "Sa…Sam….rehne de…i…i…think…its  ...Over…its…tim…time…to say good bye….he tightly hugs her….no …no…no good bye…you are my only friend…MY BEST FRIEND …you are not going anywhere…you will be all right Aks….she nodded in disapproval….na..nai Sam…promise me…promise me that…you will continue going collage on cycle….promise me…that you will come here every Sunday with Sharon…you will take care of this orphanage…. I will always be with you...In your smile…in your happiness…in the trust you have in relations…you will find me everywhere…in the cool breeze…in the sweet melody of wind chime….in the sparkling light of moon …..Sam promise me that you will not cry remembering me…you know Na…I can't see you sad, crying….Sam keep me alive in your smile …not in your tears…saying this she closed her eyes forever"

He was sitting in the mid of the road…holding her close to heart …cursing his fate…at one side he gets his life…his love…and the other side he is losing his BEST FRIEND…if Sharon is his life…then Akanksha is his soul….he could just murmured these words.. I promise Aks…I promise"….he was numb…his talking, sparkling, smiling eyes were empty……..he lost his BEST FRIEND…..

A cold breeze…made wind chime to create sweet melody….which brought Swayum back to present…he remembers her words…. "You will find me everywhere…in the cool breeze…in the sweet melody of wind chime….in the sparkling light of moon" Sharon kept her hand on his shoulder "don't break the promise you gave to her….she wants to see you happy….Swayum although she unites us…but saw…deep, pure, unconditional love for you in her eyes…. she really love u swayam...may be more than me...the love which remain unsaid…incomplete….swayum tum hamesha kehte ho…pyar ke liye dost banna bohat jaruri hai….me tumhari dost to ban gayi….par tumhari BEST FRIEND nai ban paayi…SHE WAS YOUR BEST FRIEND……WILL BE…..ALWAYS…..

DOSTI KARNA ASAAN…..

NIBHANA BOHAT MUSHKIL...

DOST KHONA ASAAN…..

DOSTI BHUL JAANA BOHAT MUSHKIL…

Finally completed…hope you like it…do leave your comments…

This could be probably my last update for you guyz…will try to resume writing…till then thanks a lot for jhelofying my writing…THANKS to all my AWESOME reader for your love and support throughout the journey…I know all my ff/ss are incomplete…will surely try to resume writing…thanks again..

-Regards

Himani…

The following 45 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995heygirlstarryLove_skrockstar2340tanharockksTrupti09coolsameeraparo1311reet_26tejukorsilver6stringsTrouble_Magnet_Deepika_Anomic_lonerNehal92Karen_sharonTwinkle_d3swa-ronmegsyTANHA_HLuvAly_KriYanshTanuka_TanHaAnindita91AmRiTa_SMirageSwaronNirju99abhilasha_dreamsweetcherry95Shardha_SwaronsweetydiyafrienHPHolic-3surbhimathurHR-DMG4lifeCrazy4AshVik-.Nisha.-KS..ShrutikaSwaRonSuku_SwaRonABBY92marauderSuni1986Lassi_TanHaAJ.morgannature2aishu3003

OceanicRockStar IF-Rockerz
OceanicRockStar
OceanicRockStar

Posted: 26 November 2012 at 12:41pm | IP Logged
res suki..
unres,,,
yaar, ek baat bata why should best friend should fall in love ConfusedLOL this is something i always wonder. Well himu it is as usual a very touching and sweet udpate. SwaRonThumbs Up are the bestest jodi everEmbarrassed poor Akansha, she had to dieCry well himu tu tho life ke harsh reality ko hamesha dikahte haiOuch phir be it is one super cool update. The beach scene was ultra romantic, but end mai aise kiya tho i doubt whether swayam will be happy with sharon as you say sharon is his life but aks is his soulCry khair chodo ye sab tu be ek zabardast SS he likka hai meri dosht hamesha ki tara mai teri fa hu. Loved it and delighted to read the whole updateClap YOu are a StarStarStar himu muaaah

Edited by OceanicRockStar - 19 December 2012 at 9:03am

Go to top