Page 1 of 9

Page 1
Page   of 9
Page 2 Page 9

OceanicRockStar

IF-Rockerz

OceanicRockStar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:17am | IP Logged

Hello friends...yes m suppose to study but couldn't resist myself to write this...this os is dedicated to you di...I hope you like it...as I promised will write something for you... this is the outcome...I hope this os brings smile on ur face...luv you Heart

P.S- guys plz assume Akanksha as the Anjali of K2H2...(First half wali)...

MY BEST FRIEND

He was standing under a tree in a park'..their favorite park'.where they use to play'fight'.tease each other'defend  each other'.where they came to know what they mean to each other'.their lives are incomplete without one another'..they are best friends'ooops!!! They were best friends'..they use to come here every day'.they play till it gets dark'and then a race'.a cycle race to their homes '.suddenly some loud screaming caught his attention'.some kids on the street having a cycle race'.among them there is a cute little girl'.wearing blue shorts and white T'her face was covered with mud'she was ready to take off on her cycle'here they go'..from one end to the other'.the cute little girl leading the race and'.what'yes'.yes.. She won!!!

The whole scenario reminds him his and childhood'how they daily race to their home and how he always lose 'only to see her happy glittering eyes'and then the worst part of losing'she always tease him till the next race and always remind him how he lost yesterday'..unknowingly a lone tear travels from his eye to his lips'.he brought back to reality by the salty taste of tear'. "I MISS YOU'AKS!!!" said Swayum while wiping tears'.he made his way back to his house'where all the preparations are going on'preparations for his and Sharon's new life'new life which wouldn't be possible if''.

Flashback:

It was a rainy day '.both of them pacing their cycles'.yes they promised to each other they will come to collage everyday on cycles'as usual they were late'not because they head late to collage'.but because Akanksha take him to orphanage everyday'.she distribute candy's and chocolates and kids give back their unconditional, pure, divine love in return'..suddenly Swayum stopped near a Gift shop'.every day he use to stop there and live his unfulfilled dream'.dream of proposing his love of live his Sharon'he was literally on his knees'.with closed eyes'imaging Sharon'holding her hand'

She got down from her cycle '..Holds his hand'and replied before he can utter a word' "I love you too Swayum'.yahi soch raha tha naa !!'.Sam'rehne de'majnu ki chhati aulad'terse nai hoga'wo Sharon hai'Sharon Raiprakash'apni nose pe ek fly bhi nai baithne deti'aur tu..uske samne to teri bolti band ho jaati hai'humesha philosophical dialogue maarke use confuse kar deta hai'bechari next day tak dictionary me har word ka meaning search karti rehti hogi!!"

"To kya karu mai'she didn't even notice me'and me'I am to lost in her dreamland'ab tu hi bata na kya karu?" Swayum asked her with a complete confuse look written on his face' "oye Loverboy'maine kya love me PhD ki hai'jo tujhe tips dungi'aur waise bhi you cannot make anybody fall in love'it just happens...if your love is true than she will realize it one day!" Aks replied. Restless Swayum got up and asked in very serious tone "And when will that day come'after my death!!"'.Akanksha glared him slap on his head "Stop acting childish Sam'.ok fine I'll help you'but you have to promise me'you will do as I say"'Swayum smiled and hugs her tightly'. "sam leave me'arey'dude m not your Sharon'use hug karna aise" and both of them burst into a huge laughter.

Next day'Cultural head announce a intercollegiate dance competition'this gonna be a golden chance to both of them'for Swayum to prove himself a better dancer'and for Akanksha to bring both the love birds together, somewhere she knows that Sharon also likes him '.it's just her self-made assumption, avoiding her to accept the truth'what her heart says'and to deny her own love for Swayum'

Akanksha made her way Swayum's home'. "Hey lover boy where are you...Come fast dude'" she shouts over her voice'a voice answered from washroom "hey Aks'yaar kam kam se kam let me take bath in peace'humesha meri jaan k peeche padi rehti hai'saying this he got busy in talking to himself'aayi hogi eco ka koi answer puchne ya phir business management ka koi clause samajh nai aa raha hoga'nahi par ise phursat kahan apne social work se'.he was so lost, he didn't realize she was standing just behind him'.she tabbed his shoulder' "Yeah right 'wo hai hi jhalli hai na!!"she asked' Swayum just nodded'.and the very next moment she slapped hard him on his head' " acha to me jhalli hu'aur kya haan eco k answer's'business k clause'tu na you are dead idiot'duffer'monkey kahin ka!!!" Swayum was in shock'as if he saw a ghost "Aks!!!'wha'what the hell you are doing in my washroom'he grabs his towel and shouts back'Aks... koi sharam..ljja naam ki chiz hai ki nai'.didnt you heard lajja girls ka gehna hoti hai"  Swayum said hiding behind the partition' "What!!!'sharam 'lajja'ye kya hai'whatever'I know koi unreasonable philosophy jhadi hogi'tu jaldi bahar aa'aur stop behaving like a girl'.bachpan se dekha hai tuje aise'aaj bada shy ho raha hai"saying this she came out of washroom.

Now both of them were in his bed room' "So miss fire brigade tell me what made you so restless that you can't even wait for me to come out?"Asked Swayum snatching bowl of popcorn from her hands'she hits her elbow to his stomach'and get back bowl'Swayum couldn't do anything 'he sat beside her, straighten his face and asked " bata rahi hai ya nai?" Akanksha stared at him'she sneaks her hand around his neck "tu gussa badi jaldi ho jaata hai yaar'hmmm'take'arey le na..kha'now listen to me very carefully'coz I'll not repeat"     Swayum took the bowl from her hand and try to listen her in very serious manner'this made her laugh like a maniac " Sam u are such a baby re...pyar me ache bhale insane pagal ho jaate hai'and you my friend..tu to pehle se hi pagal tha'ok now listen'you gonna propose her tomorrow'samjha!!!" Swayum was like somebody thrown chilled water on him "WHAT!!!...no'm not gonna do this'wo muje kachcha chaba jayegi'badi mushkil se now she started talking with me'and you are saying ki ja beta sab spoil kar de'no 'nai..mai ye nahi karunga.." and he got up from his place'.Akanksha held his hand and force him to sit'she grabs his collar'and said "to thik hai'life time use sirf baat karna'kabhi use kiss karne ki mat sochna'dude use apni feelings nai batayega to wo samjhegi kaise'this is high time now'go and tell her'and remember you promised me ..That you will do whatever I say in this matter'Sam hum aaj yaha hai'kal ka kya pata'.hum rahe ya na rahe'.

Tears continuously flowing from his eyes'she was right'mai to hu par'..

This is not the end friends'To know the end please stay tune 'I knw you all will be cursing me'but guys m not well'so ..will end this in 2-3 dats'..plz leave your valuable comments'and hit like tab'guyz if you don't like my writing plz let me knw'I'll stop writng'pz..plz..plz'leave ur feedback!!!

Regards

Himani

Edited by OceanicRockStar - 28 November 2012 at 12:29am

The following 51 member(s) liked the above post:

stuti1995heygirlrockstar2340sw1234reet_26tejukorsilver6stringsTrouble_Magnetparo1311PunjabiKudi_17coolsameeramrashTrupti09_Deepika_megsyTANHA_HKaren_sharonTwinkle_d3swa-ronAnomic_lonerAnindita91sakshibshahTanuka_TanHaLuvAly_KriYanshswayamsharonsweetcherry95esha_arshaabhilasha_dreamAmRiTa_SMirageSwaronsurbhimathur--Rose--ABBY92HR-DMG4lifeSwaronvrushanHPHolic-3blue_anDewdrops.ShaKunShrutikaSwaRonCrazy4AshVikblush.sweetydiyafrienLassi_TanHaswaron9113Shilpa_SwaRonSwaron.maniacshaani2209Suku_SwaRonmaraudernature2aishu3003

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "** MY BEST FRIEND** last prt updated..pg-4" in Fan Fictions forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

_Deepika_

Coolbie

_Deepika_

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:20am | IP Logged
Hey My Rockstar...Hug

U dedicated this beautiful piece of work to me...i was just kidding that day n u wrote something for me in real...m touched...in fact touched  will be an understatement...u know u r special to me...i dont feel the need to convey it in words ...m short of words actually...by this gesture of urs...

Friendship...the most beautiful relationship where two individuals connect through their hearts...their thoughts...where we accept someone...with his positive & negative qualities...

U portrayed their friendship so beautifully...he is missing her..on the day when he is going get the love of his life...thats the beauty of frndship...they never go out of ur mind...though out of sight...

She loves him...still giving her best to unite him with his love...thats not easy...u have to have a big heart for this...loved the ease the level of comfort in their friendship...he called her jhalli n that lajja sharam ladkiyon ka gehna...ROFL...he is damn adorable...

I loved the hints u gave here about our DIVA's character...naak pe makhi nhi bethne deti...kachcha chabba jaegi...so sharon...lol...

LOVED the part where she was convincing him to propose her...it was beautiful...

life time use sirf baat karna'kabhi use kiss karne ki mat sochna'dude use apni feelings nai batayega to wo samjhegi kaise'this is high time now'go and tell her'and remember you promised me ..That you will do whatever I say in this matter'Sam hum aaj yaha hai'kal ka kya pata'.hum rahe ya na rahe'.

Tears continuously flowing from his eyes'she was right'mai to hu par'..

The  tears in his eyes transferred to mine...when i read the last line...loved this part swthrt...so pure...divine...just like frndship...eagerly waiting for the next part...luv u swthrt...Heart

PS- Don't u dare to  even think about quitting writing...u know wat i can do...take it  as a dhamki...AngryAngryAngry

Luv

Ur Di

Edited by deep_Tanha - 18 November 2012 at 12:20pm

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

reet_26OceanicRockStar

OceanicRockStar

IF-Rockerz

OceanicRockStar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:21am | IP Logged
res for sur
unresSmile

Himanii...!! Hug
It was soo cutee and adorable yaar...swayam and aks!!
kya friendship dikhayi hai boss! ekdum real! Big smile
i totally loved itt! especially unka bathroom aur room waala part! LOL
 Hahhahaha...when she takes away the popcorn bucket and then teases him like a baby!!
Awww...soo sweett!! Embarrassed
And i am eager to know wat happened next!
so i vil get back again! Smile

Edited by OceanicRockStar - 29 November 2012 at 9:31am

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

_Deepika_

OceanicRockStar

IF-Rockerz

OceanicRockStar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:22am | IP Logged
res for nish

_Deepika_

OceanicRockStar

IF-Rockerz

OceanicRockStar

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:23am | IP Logged
res for suki
unresSmile

yaar dosti mai tho ek alag he maza hai Embarrassed wo hum sab ko pata be hai naHug yaar tune ithna acha OS likka hai ki kya batao, it is just superb. I love you for writing on friendship, swayaam and sharon pehele frnds and going on cycles to the college is extra sweetStarStarStar awww how coolCool pata hai tu tho bindas writer hai, and tune ek se badkar ek supercoOl updates diya hai, but friendship is alag baat chahe wo swaron ke beech ho ya humare beech ho. YOU HAVE WRITTEN AN AWESOME OS AND YOU ARE THE COOLEST MY BESTIEHeart aur bacchu jaldi update karo nahi tho teri inbox gaye kaam se WinkLOL

Edited by OceanicRockStar - 26 November 2012 at 9:30am

_Deepika_

idiot_box

Goldie

idiot_box

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:39am | IP Logged
RESSmile

OceanicRockStar

--Rose--

IF-Rockerz

--Rose--

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:45am | IP Logged
Wowww Very cute and Beautiful os dear:-):-):-) jus loving Aks and swayam's bond:-).:-) Want to read more, plz PM me when u update ok:-):-) cont..,

OceanicRockStar

HPHolic-3

IF-Rockerz

HPHolic-3

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:48am | IP Logged
Awesome os
Swayam n Akansha they both r really cute
Waiting for next part

OceanicRockStar

Post Reply New Post