Page 1 of 5

Page 1
Page   of 5
Page 2 Page 5

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:52am | IP Logged
err, this forum is going to be closed. im very sure Dead me and sindu had a competition, and.. believe it or not, but i lost. and now, i have to make a thread where i have to write about you guys. like.. uffStern Smile
why did i lose.. just read, and you'll get to know what i mean. and, its only going to be few people, as i feel very tired because i didn't get my milk this morning Ouch

Sindu - sindu jaanu.. well, its because of you im here, making this thread.. you damn surya freak!Angry khair. you're one of my bestfriends in here. Day Dreaming you're stupid at times, you really can make me go crazy, you're scary at times, and sometimes you really confuse me Wacko but, i love you. aaand... you are a very talented woman? Stern Smile and.. lol, why am i doing this to myself. how come i always lose in competitions? Cry but well.. you are a good friend, lol
Shirin - urbeee? Embarrassed tihihi. you're also one of the best in here! and you're really sweet, and i think you're very beautiful Day Dreaming and you're also very funny Cool
Ami -  amiii! my wiiifeCool my beautiful, sweet, clever, IT nerdy and good smelling wiiifee! Approve what have i done since i got you as my wife? Blushing nothing. Embarrassed but, im still luckyDancing you're actually much more than a wife for me. you're also my mom, (as you keep reminding me of studies, school and blah blahErmm), my friendooo, and my partner Day Dreaming aha. i love youHug
Jam - DADI! Heart must say we actually got a real dadi-poti relationship ShockedShocked remember when we were sitting in your house, eating cookies and drinking milk? Day Dreaming then you told me about your childhood, and how you used to cheat in your exams, and how you came late for school waghera waghera?Embarrassed aah, memories. we shall do it again!Approve i love you.
Farhana - fa fa fa, ra ra ra ri, fa fa fa fa, ferrari! sa sa sa, ba ba ba, yeh hai Ferrari ki sawaariiiDancingi keep thinking of that song whenever i see your name, yo. Day Dreaming khair. farhana banana? Embarrassed you are really really funnyParty and, you're really sweet. Cool
SamiR aunty -  psshht.. Ouch aunty? Embarrassed tihi. you know what we should do one day? just us two. we have to go to pushkar, and on our way, we'll sing "HAWA MEIN URTA JAYE, MERA LAAL DUPATTA MALMAL KA"Dancing
just imagine. you and me.. on a horse. on our way from canada, to pushkar.. wah wah, kya soch hai. it'll happen soon, yo! Cool
Uma aunty - NamasteBlushing i actually dont know you so well? Shocked but, im a silent reader of your threads. i may not comment, but its because your words always leave me stunned. i've never read anything like what you write. hats off man! Star and you really must be one of my favorite aunties in hereHug
Shehjar aunty -  you! Evil Smile you might also be one of my favorite aunties. you always come with the sweetest comments to my threads.. i always end up blushing yoBlushing muwaah!
Dunia -  kutti Angry WHERE ARE YOU?! i miss you so hell much! hvorfor er du ikke online?Cry hvis du lser det her ikk? s skal du vide jeg elsker dig rigtig meget, og jeg savner dig! please, come online againCryHeart
Billee aunty -  YOOO! you know i feel very blessed. im the only one who's allowed to call you aunty, haina? Cool well, its good actually. my mom once told me that i should call everyone over the age 20, aunty or uncle..Stern Smile mama di khairBroken Heart
Juna - hai mamaEmbarrassedEmbarrassed you want to adopt me na? Cool cant happen.. im stucked in the Singh parivaar.. which is good actually. but, for your happiness, i will call you mamaDancing the day deepika and my mom gets tired of me, i'll be ringing at your door with adoption papers in my hand Hug
Deebz - hello ammaEmbarrassed remember in my celebration thread made of JAM? where you said that you're the amma of this forum? .. LOL i just forget to write amma after your nameShocked my memory is not that good, sooOuch and you also! you also dont leave me before making me blushBlushing you're comments in my threads are like a jam on my bread Star my thread is the bread.. and you.. you are the jam. get it? Embarrassed

Muwaaah, love you all. 

If there's any of you feeling bad about i didn't mentioned you, PM me, and i'll add you.

The following 15 member(s) liked the above post:

xoxmehekxoxPriya_990Sugarushshehjar.McFlurry.-SamiR-farhana874vish.naren-Ayeshi-UMDUJuna04-Liebe-SAIBALROUTH-Amli-niruba

Dear Guest, Being an unregistered member you are missing out on participating in the lively discussions happening on the topic "nerdy thread. #CLiCK#" in Diya Aur Baati Hum forum. In addition you lose out on the fun interactions with fellow members and other member exclusive features that India-Forums has to offer. Join India's most popular discussion portal on Indian Entertainment. It's FREE and registration is effortless so JOIN NOW!

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:54am | IP Logged
ah.Shocked...sambarDay Dreaming...wt a thread...Tongue...cute bubbly like u...Day Dreaming..Dancing...totally loved dear...Heart...i am so lucky to have u as my friend..Embarrassed...i am so possessive na...D'oh...oops sorry...Ouch...v r so lucky to have u as our friend...Thumbs Up

sure u r our lil cute pie.TongueEmbarrassed...love u my lil sis...Hug

and come to the point.Angry...no color fonts for me.Cry..Cry...no emoticon after my name sinduQuestion...CryCry...Cry..

one thing i want to say,  thank u...for ur appreciation..Embarrassed.Blushing...oh its not appreciation na..D'oh..Broken Heart...ouch lil confused..Confused...Confused...kabhi kabhi..Confused...Confused...

you are a very talented woman? Stern Smile 

wt is this...Shocked...myself dnt knw the ans...Approve...superman boy...Ermm...oh...Pig...cha...Silly...superman with bear boy...EmbarrassedDay Dreaming

Edited by udnis - 18 November 2012 at 11:11am

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarushfarhana874vish.narenSwerveBaeSAIBALROUTH

Brahmaputra

IF-Rockerz

Brahmaputra

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:08am | IP Logged
awww...my lovely poti. You are the best poti. We will do all craziness again and again here. I am with you..

in between I have a doubt. How can samir uncle ride his horse through ocean?Day Dreaming

The following 5 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarushfarhana874vish.narenSwerveBae-Liebe-

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

awww...my lovely poti. You are the best poti. We will do all craziness again and again here. I am with you..

in between I have a doubt. How can samir uncle ride his horse through ocean?Day Dreaming

nah nah dadi.. the horse borrowed my laal dupattaDay Dreaming 

The following 4 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarushfarhana874vish.naren-Liebe-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:13am | IP Logged
Originally posted by June_Anne_Mary

oh bunny...D'oh...with the help of graphics...ROFL...by the way he is samir aunty na...Embarrassed

Edited by udnis - 18 November 2012 at 11:14am

Sugarushfarhana874vish.narenSwerveBae

SwerveBae

IF-Sizzlerz

SwerveBae

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:14am | IP Logged
@sindu stop it man. you know i love you sooo much! its not all about emotions and colors, eh? Day DreamingHeart

Sugarushfarhana874vish.naren-Liebe-

-Liebe-

IF-Sizzlerz

-Liebe-

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:34am | IP Logged
Originally posted by Superman.

@sindu stop it man. you know i love you sooo much! its not all about emotions and colors, eh? Day DreamingHeart

i am crying bcz of ur love...Cry.Embarrassed.Day Dreaming.Broken Heart...

The following 2 member(s) liked the above post:

Sugarushvish.naren

.McFlurry.

Goldie

.McFlurry.

Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:06pm | IP Logged
Newbie ke saath anyaaya. Unhappy

The following 1 member(s) liked the above post:

vish.naren

Post Reply New Post

Go to top